>dat cover
youtube.com/watch?v=IjeKw0B8PG8

2nd for PROJECT /metal/-gogo writing the lyrics:

pastebin.com/gFmXLcSy

reply with max 2 lines of dumb to be featured, dubs also get to be the title

UUGHGHGH UGHGHGH

post metal

God-tier BM albums. Post tour 10/10

Honestly, Space Dye Vest is the only time Dream Theater have successfully written an emotional song

I'm gonna shill the fuck outta this band until someone starts to appreciate em
youtube.com/watch?v=tDPZ0znxMUU

THIS IS MY HOUSE

My all time favorite.

CROWBAR
youtube.com/watch?v=1GDtKH3lgyk

Post metal

you first

CROWBAR
youtube.com/watch?v=YQvcSuoRENM

does anyone not love crowbar already?

youtube.com/watch?v=g9LtReyYaE0

Favourite band of Gordon Freeman

I like you anĂ³n.

Any albums that you used to like that you hated afterwards when you revisited it?
>Stupid solo out of nowhere

CROWBAR
youtube.com/watch?v=pfcEAd22gPo

go on lad speak your brains

fuck off with your god-tier x album cover spamming

CROWBAR
youtube.com/watch?v=VbIGhfbrlj0

The entirety of The Vision Bleak (except the first album of course)

>Cultes des Memes

Funny you should say that, I like spooky music a lot - Scriabin, Penderecki, Ligeti.

Most non-Panteric Metal doesn't strike me as otherworldly as much as ham-handed and trying to mask lack of creativity with wanking. The fact that most of it is distorted to shit should give you a clue.

>timbre is an integral part of music

I agree but I think it should never detract from harmonic content, or mask the lack thereof.

You could play most if not all Pantera riffs and solos on a harpsichord and they would retain their mojo, whereas most "technical" Metal sounds underwhelming even when played on regular electric guitars with no distortion.

What's some true Panteric metal?

Are Helmet the grandfathers of butt metal? They're not really butty themselves but their influence on most, if not all, bands in the genre is profound

CROWBAR - LED ZEPPELIN COVER
youtube.com/watch?v=fasyYUPxCD4

SOMETIMES I NEEEED THE FUEEEEEEEL

I DRAIN FROM YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=BIYQYEhY0q0

Yeah definitely
Pretty mediocre band though, I only like Betty

CROWBAR

CROWBAR

CROWBAR

CROWBAR

CROWBAR
CROWBAR
youtube.com/watch?v=u5idDTkwZRw

I think you're setting up a bit of a false argument between simple chuggachugs and technical wank though. Obviously like, Brain Drill only works because of distortion but you could transfer Immolation to any instrument and it would still sound evil as fuck.

>song title
Stalking the play grounds

crude fingers, jagged nails, tear through flesh
still breathing? a warm meal stays fresh

do you like carach angren?

>carach angren
Never heard anything from them. Where should I start?

CROWBAR
youtube.com/watch?v=457-Y8GYVtg

True Panteric Groove Metal are bands such as Pantera, Pantera, Pantera, Pantera, Pantera, Pantera, Pantera, and Pantera. You can listen to Metallica if you want, but you do not understand the true Southern Panteric groove metal thing. You just poser and you can fuck off the whole scene. Groove Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but the real Southern Rednecks who do not care like you clown from. Groove Metal is an elite music, and you do not understand it. None of you understand the real Pantera. You ridiculous little kids. World view is based on republicanism, on a personal level farmer individualism, collective level college football hooliganism. Without a theoretical understanding of the rural, it is useless to dream of understanding confederate worldview. None of you can not understand confederalism, because you are all intellectually at the same level as the earthworms. You can not reach an elite level of Pantera, so why even dream about it. Pantera and Groove Metal are the elite. For real rednecks.

Their first album is good, avoid the rest.

Fuck Pantera

CROWBAR IS BRETTY PANTERIC, HELL KIRK WAS FUCKING BANDS WITH PHIL IN DOWN.

>you could play most, if not all Pantera riffs and solos on a harpsochord and they would retain their mojo
Hardly true, without that crunchy guitar tone and whammy abuse, Pantera would sound even more retarded played on an instrument that's not an electric guitar.

Death Came Through a Phantom Ship
youtube.com/watch?v=GUjzEElQs10

honestly it's just the nautical themes that's similar and that's why i linked those two bands.

>into we're lolcucks

youtube.com/watch?v=fzqaXKBYEGo

P R O T O

A

N

T

E

R

A

>tfw none of you nancy boys would call gira a redneck even now hen he's old deaf and senile

Robb Flynn is a cuck faggot.

Symphonic black metal is a disgrace tobh

Wow the music is kinda ok, but that video does them no favor.

You're severely underestimating how booming the lower register is on a harpsichord or a piano. Even Chickenlegs McBadposture with that sword from bandcamp would feel the groove.

You can rip off a bands style, and be musically superior.

>tfw the 6 cuckhorder fans are still at it

need an ep/album/whatever as filthy as this pls

if you could erase any metal musician from history and thus make sure their legacy never happened, who would you erase?

Emperor too?

Fred Durst

I feel groove from Pantera's sound but that doesn't make them good. Percussive riffs played in a style that try to be heavy while being danceable to come across as emotionally dishonest and ruin the tone of the music. You could play Demilich riffs an an acoustic and they'd still sound haunting whereas Pantera will always sound like the Wu-Tang clan played by angry hicks

Your favorite musician

nobody, I can just not listen to bands I don't like instead of being a whiny bitch about it

Definitely Iron Maiden.

flynn or durst

The faggot from Lamb of God

Pantera

Varg

You seem hung up on the hick/Rap thing. Are you ok?

The thing is, you can't erase someone and then only take bad things away, there's always something good going away with it.

E.g. Meshuggah

>muhchuggah
>good

This insufferable moneygrabbing jew and murderer. As much as X Japan was fantastic, the gooks already had a speed metal/power metal scene at the time anyways. All he did was contribute to all of the j-flower metal and shitty poppy j-metal that flourished in the 00s and effectively turned a great power metal scene into garbage flower metal. Bought out his entire fucking scene with labels just to line his pockets and killed Hide for disagreeing with him

Stay dead Euronymous

>i'll post contrarian nonsense until finally someone understands
that's cute

Found the leftist cuck

it's because of the shitfest knockoffs he spawned you braindead faggot

found the kike

>flynn
That self righteous prick deserves to be kicked in the balls for shaming Phil like that

That's what Pantera is though, groovy guitar riffs played in a hip-hop like rhythm by a bunch of junkie rednecks.

Grind is the best genre. Prove me wrong

Varg is literally responsible for black metal being shit
Even faggots who claim to hate Varg emulate his shitty style ad nauseum
Worse, his influence extends beyond shitty black metal and pervades into the alt-right movement
fuck that cuck and fuck you

>alt-right
You're fucking retarded if you think it's Varg ruining the alt-right. It's the alt-right ruining the proper right you fucking internet warrior faggot

found the Memeneux shill

Uhh...all Rock music was groovy, possibly groovier than Pantera, all throughout the 50s, the 60s, the 70s, and the 80s (ok maybe not).

>hip hop like rythm
are you high?

It's the nu-Trumplets that are ruining the alt right

Who ever started the stoner/doom meme

pretty much this
he's responsible for destroying and changing an entire scene with his jewery.

child's crying
I stop with stone

>varg
>a cuck
other points are debatable but varg is certainly not a cuck

That last thread was some straight up bizarre nuclear grade shitposting
The fuck is wrong with you memers

end its line
to continue mine

sump, grinning death's head, sexdrome, floridian winter

mid-paced stop/start riffs seems pretty hip-hoppy to me

shut up sten