twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why wouldn't you?
It's a solid album.

any better than substance?
i like substance but never got round to this, cover is great though

its theirs best album
get the version with bonus tracks, theres just no beatin it

Substance is a comp.
There's no point in comparing the two in that way.

great ill look into it, its strange how little Sup Forums talks about new order, i mean i understand not talking about joy division, but poor new order there just as good but without the making you look like someone who browses reddit

oh i wondered why it was a double album, jesus christ i bought it under the impression it was the first album, what an idiot

Hooky has said it was Joy Divsion's last album in a sense, as most the music was written prior to Curtis' suicide. The vocals are buried heavily in the mix though, due to Martin Hannett's disliking of the rest of the group's voices. Swings n roundabouts eh, what could've been?

Cover was made by an Italian futurist in the 1920s

yeah ive just look him up, i really cant tell if it really was the futurist, apparantly a man called perter saville designed it with depero as inspiration....although thats all according to wikipedia so maybe your right

What's based Hooky been up to since he left New Order?

tfw own original pressing on vinyl

Touring with his own band. They've been performing both Joy Division albums back to back, and he's also working through all the New Order albums (2 at a time back to back, so Movement/PC&L, Low-Life/Brotherhood, and his upcoming one is both JD and NO Substance compilations back to back).

I've seen the JD show, and I've been to see their Low-Life/Brotherhood set like 4 times. I've really enjoyed them.

The Perfect Kiss 12" version is literally the greatest song ever created.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gLCoUwOQZY

True that.
Double true.

seeing them at a music festival this summer, looking forward to it

Yeah it's based on a work of Depero

good b8 la

New Order's first four albums are good. I didn't care for their albums beyond that.

Technique is by far their best, though.

I'll give it another listen if you say so. Maybe I was just in the wrong frame of mind.

fuck you, ignorant idiot

The first time I listened to 4:10 I genuinely came

I know it was reviled by critics, but I always had a soft spot for Hooky's side project Revenge.