Vegetarian albums

Hello fellow vegetarians post albums you listen to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6dj7rQ818
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaroni_(fashion)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cattle decapitation, the list could go on

its a tad vegan actually

i'm also into classical, feldman, eastman, lachenman, scelsi, the list could seriously go on

B-Boys smile

i like dj rashad

Vegany vejetano here

>10 replies
>no Merzbow

What did I expect from a vegetarian thread?

FUGAZI
U
G
A
Z
I

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA VEGGIEFAGS! HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL! HAHAHAHAHA! I AM THE ULTIMATE PRANK MASTER! BACK TO TUMBLR HAHAHAHAHA

I would be very grateful if you could recommend some more vegan death metal actually. The two seem to go very well together, the abomination that is the meat and dairy industry seems like very fitting inspiration for some fucking disgusting metal

Vegans really do have the best taste

shhhh, don't wanna trigger the autists over at /metal/

ascended vegan here
my chart

isn't that expensive tho? and difficult? so many glues and materials in the world are made of or with animal byproducts ':|

>vegetarian
>not vegan

All fucking vegetarians must fucking hang.

why do you even care brĂ¼?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6dj7rQ818

Try Carcass. Jeff is a hunt saboteur.

>10min video
>veganism isn't expensive
if time is money that video is too fucking expensive

i've thought about going vegan

but then i realized that i wouldn't be able to eat frozen pizzas.

what are some good vegan alternatives to frozen pizza for when im feeling super fucking lazy/stoned/just want a trashy meal?

>toasted lemon rinds
>crisco on crackers
>broiled peanut butter foccacia
there are literally dozens of options man

those don't seem very nutritious and filling, is this a troll post?

lol.

meat life

Frozen daiya pizzas are p good but they're expensive.

tacos.falafel (buy pre made, shove in oven, eat with pita and sauce, fucking yum)tofu hot dogs(actualy better and less gross then real one),fucking nachos with salsa. if you live in a place with loads of vegan you might even find some vegan frozen pizza and other meal at your supermarket.

I only listen to artists that are vegans/vegetarians/animal rights activists.

This includes Black Sabbath, Moby and Merzbow. Hit me up with some more artists that are vegan, because I'm tired of hearing Never Say Die or Pulse Demon 76 times.

>black sabbath
>vegan
literally ate a bat head on stage

thom yorke, anthony from rhcp, Morrisey and the Smiths, Dillinger escape plan, between the buried and me, converge,

ITT: skinny low test nerds

>implying that this is a bad thing

I'm always amazed how bootybothered people get over what other people eat.

Was referring to Geezer Butler, but now that I found this out, I will no longer be listening to Black Sabbath.

Thanks. Too bad I can't listen to radiohead.

>Ozzy ate the bat thinking it was fake
>ate the head cause you know that's where all the meat and vitamins are in most animals

I guess facts don't matter here.

it is if you arent a faggot

Do you really think he gave a shit about the nutrients when he did that? lol

>all these fake veggies ITT

baka

thanks for the suggestions guys, will check em out.

Nope, being small and thin and feminine is the superior aesthetic. Faggotry is the superior sexual orientation too tbqh.

This.

Neo-Macaroni is real and it's amazing.

It doesn't have to be an all or nothing thing, by the way, you could cut your animal product consumption down while still having the occasional frozen pizza and still do a lot of good.

we should call these /vegcore/

I have no idea what neo-macaroni is but I'm glad you agree.

the comeback of macaroni culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaroni_(fashion)

wat

>want to be vegan
>poor as fuck

food deserts with meat it is

But meat is expensive, I do not understand this veganism is expensive meme.

not really, cheap meat is less pricey than tofu and other shit, and meat does fill you up longer

not to mention there's a lot more into it than just meat

>cheap meat is less pricey than tofu

idk what high end tofu your town sells but its always cheaper. also the lifestyle isnt more expensive if you just eat normal stuff. like just buy a weeks worth of veggies, rice, and beans and your wallet will be fine

Tofu isn't that expensive, but it's not like you need to eat it either. Beans, potatoes, pasta, noodles, all that stuff is much cheaper than meat and it's filling. Fresh veggies/fruit can get expensive but I would hope you were eating them regardless of whether you eat meat.

fuck off retard, why would I be lying about something I've seen, what's the point

veganism is really cheap. just don't buy things that are expensive, like mock meats or out of season produce.
listen to

exactly, i dont see the point

Theres vegan cheese, ive never had it and i think its somewhat expensive compared to dairy cheese. You could make (without cooking) a buncha pizzas from scratch and then just freeze them and eat them whenever

>being small and thin and feminine is the superior aesthetic
Objectively true btw

it really is

Oh look, more vegans/vegetarians that have the exact same taste in literally everything and their circle jerk won't let them see how boring they are.

Here's your response :)

Speak for yourself faggot.

And unless you have the face of a model you look like an autist who falls over in 15mph winds

vegetarian = shit

Owl City- Ocean Eyes
Relient K- Mmhmm
Panic at the Disco- Prett. Odd.
Ben Gibbard- Former Lives
Cardboard Kids- Echo Boomer
Switchfoot- Fading West

Not many people have the face of a model, but the vast majority look better with less fat in their face.

eating disorders blow, u should not aspire to be unrealistically thin. trust me i have lots of xp from my teen yrs and it fucked me and my family up a bit

This is correct, veganism is the only true way

I don't have an eating disorder, I just prefer to be thin, still eat 1200 calories a day of healthy food. I realise it can devolve into an eating disorder for some people but thin =/= unhealthy.

literally zero self awareness

Vampire weekend, fleet foxes, and the smiths are perfect pseuds examples- they aren't actually unique, they aren't actually innovative or original, they are all on the same level of a modern top 40 hit- yet they simply have the IMAGE of being smart so you fucks eat it up as the individuals you are. Almost every album posted itt follows the same trend- thinly veiled anti intellectual concept, surface level snowflake/music knowledge needed to know it so you fucks can hide behind cognitive dissonance and keep feeling special for it

Ive met actually interesting individual vegans, like two. The rest were boring drone pseuds like everyone itt. I'm convinced veganism and vegetarianism is only so popular because of the snowflake generation mixed with egos that won't allow you to actually be unique

I just ate all your friends and family, your house, and your car. It's cool that you're so chill about it

>Lemme hide behind a wall of irony and anything he says against me will disappear and become invalid. XD

Screaming muh triggers doesn't work anymore so you faggots rely on this now. See: boring predictable fucks

I'm straight and wish I was gay all the time 2bh

Okay, I'll bite. For the most part, veganism is popular with people that don't feel comfortable with exploiting/killing animals and/or the impact it has on the environment, it's got nothing to do with being unique.

As for the music, I don't really care whether it's intellectual or anti-intellectual or innovative or whatever the fuck. I'm not looking for something that makes me think, like a novel might, I'm looking for something that sounds nice.

where do I find a qt vegan bf with good taste

>Sounds nice

well that's fine I guess but i don't see the poiny of listening to fleet foxes when you could just turn on the radio and have infinite shit just like it in terms of originality desu

>Okay I'll bite

>Let me establish that this is bait beforehand

holy shit

Dress it up all you like, going into a thread specifically about something, and launching into an attack against that something like it personally offends you is bait.

this

i still love you! and encourage you to change your eating habits

naw ur not really getting this thread user. goto some thread that is trying to be funny. still i love you have a nice day. also eat your broccoli
bitch

No time to make a change like the present user! Come suck my dick.

I do have an eating disorder but some people CAN aspire to be thin or be thin without having one. Get what youre saying and i agree though

>snowflake generation.

lighten up bro. people want to develop constitutive bonds with others, and many people like the same music, and many people would rather not have animals suffer. these people don't want to be individuals awash from others, but joined together in common interests and actions. thats how you develop a sense of self. rather than by vaguely defining yourself against some group of 'snowflakes', or w/e.

not to derail (this thread might be dead- so not to needlessly bump either), but how did you guys arrive at your vegetarianism? ethical reasons? dietary/health reasons?

i've (mostly) cut read meat in addressing the former. i'm not sure i could cut out chicken/fish/dairy. and im not sure these are due any moral abstentions on my part.

i was grossed out by the fact that its basically decomposing flesh, that was the major reason i stopped eating it along with the texture. but if i didnt stop eating it for these reasons i probably would have eventually stopped eating it just because its bad for the earth and the animals involved (obviously).

Ethical, for sure, I've always been uncomfortable with the idea of killing animals just to eat them and seeing meat in identifiable forms especially, e.g. chicken, skeeved me out terribly as a kid. I'm a pacifist and I hate suffering.

To be fair though, I'm playing on easy mode, because I always hated the flavour of meat, cheese, butter and eggs. Milk is the only thing I miss. I understand it's very socially ingrained for most people and it's hard for them to give it up, but it's nice to see veganism taking off a little.

thanks. yeah i certainly am not meat adverse, but its interesting that since removing the red meat, i really have no inclination for ground beef-- its pretty stomach turning.
baby steps i guess.

Hey, small steps are great. Even if you don't go full vegan being a more conscious consumer goes a long way.

This