What does Sup Forums think of Paul McCartney?

What does Sup Forums think of Paul McCartney?

T̸̶̢̡̲͔̺̣͇̺͇͖̰̻̱͖̼͎̱͎͉͑ͨ̍̆̓̇ͪ́ͅH̵̑ͪ̊͌ͤ̈̒͊͊̿̌ͫ̆̿̍ͧ̌͘҉̘̟̙̯̝̰͇̫͎̮̺͡E̵̡̞͖̺̙̘̦̠̗̳̙͔̩ͬ͂ͤͪ̐̒͆͐̎̽̌̈̽ͥ̋͑̎R̴̲̹͍̻ͨ͗̾̊̊ͣ̌̓̏̀͜͠͝Ęͭ͗͗͐͌̈́͐̆ͮ͝҉̷̧̣̱̻̘̪̹ ̧̝̹̘̤̣͙̖͕̖͚ͯ͒̿ͮͭͪ̄̑̇̎ͥͭ̉͌͑̑͘͟C̸̢͚͎̤̮̳͓͔͙̉ͫͮ̈́Ä̦̙͎̟̦̦̘́̈ͭ̒̒́͐̆̄ͣ̆̾́̓̀̕Ñ̢̳͉̹̮̮̖̹̪͕̊ͩͨ͊ͪ̅̀ͩ̇̊ͤͩ̅ ̢̛̳͉͎̘̹̥ͭ͂͆̔̿̀̐͋ͬ̂̊̂͆͌̓̀̿̓̊Ḃ̶̴̧͇̫̯͓̥̦̘̖ͨ̈͆ͧ͌ͧ̆̿ͯ̔̿ͨ͂̒ͩ̂̀E̵̠̰̱͕͔͉̫̘̮̫͓̠̭ͣͬͤ̃̎̔̍̽͊ͭ̍ͧ̌̈́̓̕͢ ̸̢̧̛̹̫̝̯̪̦̲̳̫̯̮̘̖̖̗̳͒ͪ̔́̾ͭ̿ͅͅO͕̪͈̲̙͈̖ͬͣ͑̅̾̊̓̔ͭͪ͌̾̓͂͆̚̕͟͠͡N̢̲̫̼̲̬͈͚̘͛̄ͬͨ̽͐̒ͩ̓͗̒ͦͥ̈ͦ̄͌ͭ̕L̵̡̞̲̙̤͙͔̮̥̹͙̰͉̯̖̜̜̻ͤ̓͂̈̋͋ͭ͑ͭ͂̓͑̆͝͠͞Y̢͖͉̤͍̝͕̘͙͈̗̜̗͆́ͪͪͬ̂̈́̓ͭͩ͋͂̌̐ͬ̕ ̵͎͖͕̭̙̹͔̻̹̜̠͕͍̫͙̠͙̇̉̄̏̓̋̈͗ͭ̀͡ͅO̴̢̢̼̪̬͉̙̭̝̪̱̘͔̙̾͋̈́͂̎̒ͪ̈ͫ̉ͫ̽̚̚͘ͅN̸̨͕̰̫̬͎̫̺̝̱̯̙̩̪̼͊ͧ̀̍͊ͯͪ̇̆͌̂̿͌͑͌͘͜Ę̵̷̙̘̲͔̹̖͚͈̓̎ͬ̉ͭ͆ͪ͐̏̑̎͊ͦͭ̈̉̚͞ ̶͍̣̻̜̤̤͕̤͙̬̩ͧͦ̅ͪ̌̈̌ͫ̉ͭ͘͜͡͡ͅM̵̷̧̱͖͉̙̤̰̬̟̼̝̼̓̔̏͂̄ͧ͗Ȧ̾̈̌̈ͤ͛ͫͭ͐̄ͬͫ̇̏͐̏̍҉̮̘̜̣̺̥̳̦̤͈̮̮̙̰̀ͅD̷̷̵̨̹̱͓̯̘̬̮͙̺̠̄̂ͭ̆̏̌ͯͯͤ̔͒̌̋́͋́͊ͨ̚͠M̍͗͑ͫ̂͏̴̶͇͎͓̪̗̳̪͓̗̱̘̺͍̦̀͞A̸̷̢̳̩̬̣̝̘̼͖̩̭̼̩̝̝̦̾̌͌̌̈́͢Ṉ̹̭̠̫̺͙͎͖̹̬̙̙̘̞̼̟̑͑ͬ͂ͦ̾͑͛ͩ̋ͬ̏͒̿̆ͮ̊̈́̚͘͢

Where were you when you realized Paul was a madder man than John?

How did this meme come about?

A goofy picture of John got into a spat with a goofy picture of Paul

Paul a cute, A CUTE

Wings > Beatles

lol

How's that song going along, buddy?

LEAK IT DEAK

place yer bets

I think we need to complete the quadinity of Beatles madmen with George and Ringo.

Anyone got a more madman picture of George than this, or one of Ringo?

AOTY confirmed

>There are people on this board who don't think Paul is best Beatle

Those people couldn't be more wrong

someone needs to make a better shop of this

Here you go friendo.
I made the original shop, and even I'm surprised we're still using it. I threw it together in about 5 minutes as a joke.

>tfw the beatles are the most madman band ever

He actually did it...

im drunk and forgot the pic

Anyone who's seen Ringo's MS Paint art knows he is the ultimate madman. He sells the shit for thousands of dollars.

>This is being sold for $1,400
The Barmy Cunt

Best beatle

>making dank memes out of 50 year old images

makes you think

to be fair he donates it all to charity

Truly a modern day Robin Hood.

big long paul git the succ from all