Okay. Who did this?

Okay. Who did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_X6VoFBCE9k&ab_channel=beenimen
twitter.com/Forearms9/status/740756548650045440
twitter.com/meeecaseygreen/status/740757444457058304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You did. so find something better to do with your life.

bump

Fuck off

If you went them sent just get Montie to do it, but she's either not looked at them or is just ignoring them

I hope she cries.

What the fuck is happening? When we did it the first time it was just a laugh because it was a shitty photoshop on a stupid having-a-laugh thread. Now we're genuinely going all out to really upset her for some reason.

there is always that one faggot who goes to far to the point where it's not funny any more.

Looks like nobody's tweeted her yet, so just calm down ther m8

Even so, that's the ultimate intent of this.
I can understand why she hates us now.

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=_X6VoFBCE9k&ab_channel=beenimen

Montie did it yesterday

holy fuck go to reddit you pussy

oh dear

twitter.com/Forearms9/status/740756548650045440

twitter.com/meeecaseygreen/status/740757444457058304

>you dont want to go full autism and send fake pictures of a woman covered in cum to that woman for no reason?
>reddit

you're right Im such a beta, not just an adult with shit to do

t. reddit

What's the big deal? We've all lost control of a Boston cream donut before.

This isn't funny anymore. It was hilarious the first time, but now it's almost like you're trying to upset her.

we are

Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way, cuck.

wahhhhh

How is it fun or epik :P to photoshop pictures of Lauren and send it to her just so she can stand on her soap box and talk about how violated she feels? All it's doing is getting her more attention. I dislike Chvrches and just want them to be gone.

Fuck off.

sounds like youre compensating for your dick size, post your dick right now, or forever be known as the dude with a micro-penis

t. white knight

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

i'd love to fucking just bludgeon her until she lets out a primal cry of pain and needs to call an ambulance.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Can I fuck off?

we out here MEMEIN senpai