Sup Forums

why does Sup Forums have a bad reputation?

discuss

it's a board on this shitty website

because the busy threads are littered with people who think they know what they're talking about but have only listened to the essentials
most of the people who are actually savvy stick to the generals

also the memes from the past little while have been fucking trash

anarchy naturally breeds rebellion and disorder. order comes in part from control, which here there is very little

according to whom?

seems to be the only decent music forum

get a load of this guy

Outsiders think were elitist.

Because people who have been here for 1-2 years or less have an inflated ego and tell everyone they have a complex and obscure taste.

Everyone on the inside knows how much of a retarded fucking circle jerk it is.

The only saving grace this board has are sharethreads. Virtually all "discussion" revolves around whether something is shit or not and memespouting. Its userbase is primarily filled with underage users and people fresh off the boat from tumblr/reddit/facebook. However, at least other shitty boards like Sup Forums can be funny. Sup Forums is rarely funny and most memes that are spawned here are absolute garbage. Nearly everything about this board is just flat out awful and the only people who defend it are people who don't use any other boards.

A lot of us are pretty elitist, collectivist, and somewhat cult like in that many follow the dictation of what's considered the norm in the party. As a result, some of us have inflated egos and brag about the fact that they essentially just like bland Indie and the dry/shitty artists of other genres.
>GUYS RADIOHEAD!
>GUYS AMERICAN FOOTBALL!
>GUYS NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL!
>GUYS SLINT!
>GUYS FOXING!
>You don't like any of those guys above? YOURE A FUCKING PLEB, FANTANO RATED IT A HARD TEN, EVEN SCARUFFI ACKNOWLEDGED IT WAS THE GREATEST ALBUM FOR OUR GENERATION! YOU WISH YOU WERE AS PATRICIAN AS ME!

Oh yeah, and K-Pop threads. I get those are containment threads, but their musical relevance is paper thin.

>K-Pop

How can something that soulless and asinine even be called music? It's pandering waifushit for teenagers.

seriously what's a better forum then?

Don't talk shit or they'll start appearing

get a load of this guy

Probably because of things like pic related

because of the spergs that spam our memes elsewhere

Because no one here likes to act genuine.

We all just act behind memes and irony because we're all scared of what other people think.

We're scared about being genuine because we think there's weakness in that and we disassociate our actual opinions from what we type on this site to try to save face and our egos.

We say we want everything to burn, but that's just a cry for help. A small measly little yelp that means that we're alone and that we're hurting.

Because music is a personally thing to a lot of people
When people come to Sup Forums and they see their favorite bands being bashed they might be offended, arguably this offence is more appareant on this board than on the rest of Sup Forums because a lot of people consider music part of their image

But then again, Sup Forums isn't close to the worse place in this shit website

I think that goes for Sup Forums as whole, not just Sup Forums...

Sup Forums uses irony more to do this

The rest of the chan uses hate.

nawm' sayin?

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

Steve Hoffman forums

Witnessed.

This, dont let them spill over

Walk around always mad reputation