Educate me on Logic, Sup Forums

Educate me on Logic, Sup Forums

He at least seems genuine but is often labeled as corny. I've only heard a couple songs, he doesn't seem THAT bad

Do you like/hate him? Why?

Also, is corniness a dealbreaker for rap to you? If not, why doesn't it matter to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEUDWaNw3Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not huge on logic though I can chuck on a song or two and enjoy it. His album last year wasn't to bad so if you're looking to get into his music that isn't a bad place to start.
>Also, is corniness a dealbreaker for rap to you?
Really depends how corny, plenty of rappers have some corny shit that I can look past as long as it isn't constant. It's only when it gets to a Hopsin level of corny that I get annoyed with it.

i hate all these new rappers like chance or logic, like theres no danger to it, no anger, no edginess or anything. rap used to be crazy from the streets underground anti like almost punk rock danger to it. now its just coachella festival songs and beats1 bangers and stupid nonsense about instagram girls or whatever the fuck. its weak as fuck.

Under Pressure was great, everything since is boring as fuck and a friend of mine plays nothing but logic exclusively so I hate him now.

Bumps in the whip imo

i thought that was jacques brel for a second

>There is no Real Hip Hop anymore
>I was born in the wrong generation i wish i was alive for great 90s rap and real hip hop
>Nowadays rap is only about money and bitches
>I wanna listen to 2Pac, someone who never rapped about money or bitches
>Only real rappper left is Hopsin
>DAE think Eminem is greatest rapper of all time

Overall I would say I like him. Under Pressure was a great album. TITS wasn't as good as UP but I enjoyed it for the most part.

some wrong generalizations and things i said taken out of context, but yes i would rather listen to 2Pac than Logic lol fucking idiot

Soul Food is a good song.

>There is no Real Hip Hop anymore
>90s >>> Today's Generation
>DAE 2Pac is the greatest and never rapped about bitches
>lol Logic? Never heard of her hahahahaha
>All new rappers are the same
>God i miss the 90s

Does this describe you better?

youre so fucking gay lmao

great comeback

no, i like lots of new rappers, just not logic. 2pac loved rapping about bitches. but yes 90% of new rappers sound the same over the same production (obviously since they all use metro boomin or trap producers).

>Logic
>trap producers
uhhh no

fuck youre retarded. im out bye.

>im out bye

>TITS
heh

its all that was required

To be fair the 90's were better than this generation, could end up changing in the next few years but as of yet it's not overly impressive. Not saying there isn't great albums because there have been plenty, just not as many as the 90's

there are plenty of better rappers than Logic.

literal poor mans discount flea market white boi kendrick lamar

youtube.com/watch?v=kEUDWaNw3Us
yes it is