I just found out the love of my life is trans and basically led my life on this string of fucking lies...

I just found out the love of my life is trans and basically led my life on this string of fucking lies, if you guys could at least care once please give me some albums for this feeling of shitty sadness.
>inb4 shitty memes

Listen to Floral Shoppe

please user

Is the fact that they are trans the only lie? If so, I would not exactly consider that a "string of fucking lies".

>why won't people from marginalized identities fuck me??? WAAHHHHHHH
Kill yourself.

user wanted to wahwah, not actually understand how transpeople feel

Ah yes, the seminal first world problem.

by your reaction i'm gonna assume you're probably better off without each other familia

How the fuck did you not notice?

Trannys are disgusting people with mental illness, good on you OP. People who hate themselves but want someone else to love them are fucking retarded

the very existence of a trans is a lie. it's not hard to comprehend his perspective.

So you have a gf youre in love with and now suddenly you dont like her because she used to have a dick? God i would give anything for someone to stand me enough to be in a relationship with me, tranny or not, female or male

this just in: I don't exist.

sick. is this like being invisible? can i get away with robbery now?

Hows it a lie? They arent claiming to have different chromosomes than they actually do or anything. That would be a lie. Not just living as the opposite gender.

Most trannies are highly unstable and damaged individuals, it's pretty commonplace for them to deceive, manipulate and lie to people. It's pretty common for them to feel entitled to doing that as well.
On the bright side, consider how major this particular bit of deception towards you is and how much more they would have lied and fucked with you if the relationship went on for any longer.
At least you figured it out and can end it before things got even more convoluted and unpleasant(which they pretty much always do when it comes to trannies).

from one side. op loved their idea of a person and they are disappointed.
from other side. op doesn't love really love them.

>inb4 this post isn't true
Why do you think there are so few old trannies?

It's either a phase that they grow out of or they commit sudoku.

Go ahead tranny. you won't be regarded as a sane person anyways in court.
Have a dick, you're a male. be a faggot, crossdress, cut your dick, go for it. you're still a male

or live as their desired gender never letting anyone know who they were. Of course you might say that there is no such thing, but something tells me that they aren't exactly very vocal about it.

how did u not know?
I can spot a tranny a mile away
apples adam
voice
nose
DICK IN PANTS

>you're still a male
What you mean is: you still have XY chromosomes. Which is absolutely true, im not disputing that. But its just your opinion that chromosomes determine your gender. They determine what sex characteristics you will develop, but the idea that chromosomes are the same as gender is an opinion. Youre free to think that, but you shouldnt act like its a fact.

>her
Fuck off. Trannies are mentally ill. You can't change your sex.

>inb4 shitty memes
joke's on you op, turns out you're the shitty meme

user, let go. they think that gender == sex and you won't convince them otherwise

Gender and sex ARE the same.

If anyone here's a meme, it's trannies. This whole transgender mania first started on Tumblr and certain message boards in the early 2010s, and it started leaking into the real world from there.

It's not that hard to understand friendo, dick = XY = male. just like how this guy is a man no matter how much he wants to be a tiger, that's just what a tranny is. a crossdresser, a dick cuttter, a living lie.

>taking a joke this seriously
holy shit dude calm down

also that's not how that works, i couldn't testify my GID being the cause of me breaking the law.

u r so stupid

that is the most retarded thing I've seen on here in like a week

>inb4 it sparks discussion on how gender roles changed throughout the years

Wait wait that's what that album is about? Jesus Christ no wonder I couldn't stand it

Not even trans & you're historically retarded. At least learn what you hate instead of blaming "muh tumblr". You think gender has only been in question since the 2000s? Its old as fuck.

Newfags just blame everything like its some sort of internet meme instead of learning, jfc.

that would be pretty surprising
right now I'm just trying to bait living memes

>wandered around small towns in the middle of the night until the feet stung and swelled; woke up in hospitals after black-outs; fell in love with a boy but a girl but a boy but a girl; thought long about what is that thing between my legs; shaved my head. no identity, now.

then a lot of us started singing, banging, breaking. what was once a single voice grew into many. one broke an arm, one wrote a book, one kept bees, two were bashed, two finished degrees, more & more came in and out of rooms. after many more black-outs and long nights hollering until the throat stung, we had 'divorce lawyers i shaved my head,' an album that amalgamates sexual histories into a story about a failed marriage between two people of confused genders and identities taking place during a glandolinian war in 1990.
read it's description cutie pie

trannies are memes though, just like how fags died down trannies will too.

dank

this is the proof men can fall in love with other men.
homosexuality is natural.

No this is the only serious and right answer, this user gets the point. I'm not ironic. Listen to it.

my gf is trans and it's the best gf i've ever had

you should give it a try OP

I have a friend who works in the courts, in particular for a judge who gets assigned all the legal name changes on the docket. On any given day, half are trannies, male to female and vice versa. This goes on five days a week, 20 or so cases a day. If anything it's growing. Like your dick while you read this.

no thanks, I prefer to let you guys fill me in. saved me a lot of time and headache considering how much of a cringey folk-punk tier story that was

everybody has their own preferences. It was about 6/10 in my opinion, but I liked "dictionary" EP very much.

>it's
was that the joke?

i said will. they're growing now because that's how memes work. they gain in popularity, get overused and then die.

And youre allowed to think that. Im just saying its not objectively true or anything. Thats all

damn, looks like we have Dawkins himself here to tell us how memes work

Thank you thought police.

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you're genuinely just that retarded.

Trannies existed before tumblr. Some edgy cisgender teens on tumblr making it a meme by dyeing their hair blue and claiming to be "agender" or "genderfluid" doesnt make it any less real of a thing. Believe me, actual trannies despise tumblr attention whore "trannies" ruining everything for them. Go on /lgbt/ sometime and youll see what i mean.

It's extremely retarded, yes. Unbelievably, shockingly retarded, hilarious and depressing in equal measure.
That's what makes it such a baffling thing to observe: the fact that a bunch of degenerate Internet cliques have managed to get this ball rolling on such a wide scale, that the completely disgusting members of some niche videogame and "Internet culture" forums who everyone mocked at the time because they were crossdressing furries with diaper-shitting fetishes are now at the forefront of what is relentlessly being pushed upon the world as a major civil rights issue, that they can now claim to be brave and empowered figureheads of a major movement rather than a bunch of deeply worthless reprobates. It's still almost hard to believe this is actually happening.

I'm not saying that this was created by Tumblr and the Internet, I'm saying Tumblr and the Internet is where the recent social fad began.
If you knew where and how this started and where some of the people who started it are right now, I don't even know how you'd react.

Oh, if only you knew...

u are right I havent seen a gay in years

oh wow
you're either one of the best shitposters I've seen or genuinely retarded
please get a trip so I can attribute this pasta to somebody when I use it

other user, i get your viewpoint and kinda agree, but you worded it so trolllike at first.

Whats wrong with being trans op, I'm a tranny. Also good book btw, the mains story itself wasn't for me though, mostly liked it for the starving Glasgow art school kid.

>thought police
thought i made it pretty clear that you can think whatever you want, just that its not objectively true. But ok

Is the pic that i posted a tiger or a man in a tiger costume?

neither
it's a person wearing tiger makeup

Either you're a wannabe or just an idiot. The only people who say tranny are pieces of shit who use it pejoratively.

Just remember: the reason you're going through whatever it is you're going through is because an obese anime-obsessed scat fetishist virgin who's never going to move out of his parents' basement started developing an interest in crossdressing and feminization back in like 2009. You've got him to thank for helping sow these seeds.

A man in a tiger costume, because unlike sex dysphoria for trannies, there is no "transspecies" equivalent, besides being just flat out delusional. Plus there is a big difference from being a different gender and from (supposedly) being a different species. Not really comparable in my opinion

>only certain people can use certain words
wew lad
what is it that I'm going through right now user? I'm not sure how you can make so many assertions without knowing anything about me.

i'd say half of it is due to more social acceptance and that's why trans people are starting to come out of the wood work, atleast publicly.
also that social acceptance and media coverage good or bad making it a lot more obvious that trans people even exist, which makes it seem like there's more of em than there was before.. there probably isn't that much of a higher percentage it just seems like there is due to being alot more aware of it now than say two decades ago.

but i'm not gonna front like there's not some fad hopping when it comes to this shit (atleast labeling yourself as trans).., like myspace and bisexuality, but it isn't the singular root cause.

Idk man, i think if the people on tumblr are dumb enough to actually go through with srs or hormonal treatment without actually having GID are dumb as fuck and I'm not gonna feel sorry for em for the problems that will arise by doing so.

They're trying to be something they're not, still the same, albeit different scales.

So he can't identify as a tiger but a tranny can identify as a person? talk about bigotry.

what a retarded standard of judging things with no logical basis whatsoever
define "trying to be something they're not" in a way that doesn't make many day to day things impossible.
>a tranny can't identify as a person
talk about bigotry :^)