Sup Forums seriously hasn't changed since 2010...

Sup Forums seriously hasn't changed since 2010. Still the same faggots listening to the same critically acclaimed 90s albums. Don't you guys ever want to listen to something besides Anco and death grips? its embarrassing.

Death Grips is really good though.

Whats your favourite album from here?

only bad record out of those 4 is in the court of the crimson meme

>oh god I am so retarded help me

nope

wild theory, but it's almost like Sup Forums's taste is almost entirely defined by the opinions of third party websites, and although its userbase may be considered to be constant, they are actually constantly changing

what you believe to be the same people listening to the same albums is actually a constantly changing group of people, the majority of which are always new, being pressed under the thumb of an overruling taste consensus, which has slight variations from site to site where it is present, but nonetheless essentially remains the same, with additions only ever coming in the form of what can be considered "classic" by a third party, and nothing to do with the board itself

Nostalgia Ultra

literally where?

Any album with a car is Nostalgia Ultra

I mostly listen to electronic music from the past three and a half decades, that aren't spoonfed to me via critics and review sites.

>tfw never actually liked Sup Forums core

classical > popular music

>says mu hasn't changed since 2010
>complains about death grips
>death grips didn't exist in 2010
logic

>king crimson
>joy division
>anco
>death grips

>90s

>i don't like any Sup Forums core and anyone who listens to any of it is a shit taste pleb even if they have listened to hundreds of releases.

spoonfeed me the best of it fampai
I'm asking nicely
pretty please
this but not with classical

wrong opinion. maybe you only head 'the money store'? it's shit, yeah

Lol at UP being lumped in with shite Sup Forumscore

Unknown Pleasure is circle jerked in the same area.

Unknown Pleasures is easily the worst album there, and the one most used for fashionable purposes

It wasn't always thus

Pre-2008 this board was awesome, all styles were discussed and shared

Then it became a shitting ground for edgy tryhard teens who thought that suckīng P4K's dick would give them a personality
Then each week you had a couple AOTY, this is how cultural news aggregators work: they always say that this new release is omg amazing, because they need to hype it to the max if they want people to gobble their propaganda and buy shit

This is why the shittiest most uninspired hipster garbage is revered here :^)