Interest rankings

From cool to uncool:

literature> music> films> TV> video games> anime> anime games (eroge)

agree/disagree? also recommend me some books

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1A78yTvIY1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have no idea what is cool and most people on here do not know either. if you're trying to get laid, get into motorcross.

Also if you follow multiple interests then your rank is the lowest one. eg if you're an anime fan who also enjoys listening to anime soundtracks and kpop then you're ranked as a smelly nerd

what if i like all of these mediums (except ive never played eroge anime games; perhaps i should) and recognize the strengths and weaknesses of all of them. sure i can have a preference, but what else is that than my preference?

House of Leaves, Blood Meridian , Neuromancer, The Road

yes, in that case your rank is anime (uncool)

thanks, i've heard of a couple of these

Anime is cooler then TV and video games, probably.

Depends on the anime , TV and videogames have a lot of silliness too

>anime
lowest form of entertainment

I barely read fiction and still must say 100% solid list. I know I'm posting on a Mongolian stick figure board but my god do I despise almost all anime.

I think that visual arts are the most important form of art for me, I love beautiful images and best of all they're always present and don't require an effort or the passing of time to be enjoyed, they just are there. But literature is the most interesting/thought provoking one and music the most emotionally affecting one so they have their place in my life as well.

I don't really bother watching TV or films unless I'm with friends with the exception of anime lol.

Oh yeah? well name 10 good tv shows and video games.

first name 1 good anime so i can laugh at you

edm and identity politics are the only universally cool things atm

film is great artform because of it's immediacy, but loses some direct communication because of it's collaborative/multidisciplinary nature. I agree with everything in your post, but film is a close fourth

i didn't hear this gif in bjork's voice

have you seen the original video. it's cute as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=1A78yTvIY1k

anything vonnegut desu

or is he /shittier/ according to

Literature
Music
Video Games
Anime (goodone)
Shit
Films
Moore shit
Tv
Anime games

>film
>below video games

>vonnegut
don't you have to be 18 to be on here

>watching some videos of degenerates trying to recite dumb shit for 2 hours
wew

Video games:
>can manipulate the character
>you live the story throug his eyes so you are the one exploring the fantasy world, making magic, etc
>Amazing music composed exclusibely for the story of the game

music>TV>literature>films>videogames>anime games >>>>>>>> anime

What , I never said anime was bad , what re you on about

Autism speaks

Except that anime was in that time the only popular form of animation that allows artist create stories without limitations.
But yeah, keep watching your jew shows.
Fuck off, go play the arsty dude on

video games are literally made for children
you're in the same boat as the weebs

Not all. Same as literature, not every book is for kids.

Ulysses is the only book you need senpai

>allows artist create stories without limitations

lmao, is that why they all create pedo high school shows?

Music is the coolest cause you don't have to pay attention to it to experience it
Its neither here nor there, there's nothing to strain your eyes at, you can even close your eyes and still get the full effect

Literary fiction > classical music > arthouse movies > good genre fiction > Good genre movies > anime > video games > popular music > anime games