>electroswing

>electroswing

>electroswing

You guys hear those new leaks? Pretty hyped

>stale meme

sounds s w e e t

stop triggering me pls

AHHHH FRANK SINATRA is one of the shittest songs I've ever this year

You heard the extended version, which is a bonus track.

The album version is definitely going to be a lot shorter and I expect it will fit with the album beautifully

Leak when?

It's kind of catchy in an obnoxious way

>The album version is definitely going to be a lot shorter

You mean it's just going to be 3:10 - 3:35? Because that's the only thing that could redeem it.

i hate you mu

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS FUCKING ALBUM

i believe it's 3:44

I'm pretty sure either that horn section or breakdown instrumental part in the end is the extended part. Song still has to end with that "I'm sure we'll sell 2 million copies or more" for sure

same to be honest familia

Who /live/ here

sup

the hate mu part or hype for tha album lol

don't worry family, we're on the right side of history

guaranteed on 8 July 2016, Sup Forums will be completely BTFO

Park music sounds fucking beautiful

I want to be part of Sup Forums history

i wanna see some new shit on the mu core chart lol

I'm holding off on listening to any of the leaked songs except for Subways from the Primavera performance. Should I give in and listen to the other tracks? I want to give in, but I want my first full listen to the album to be magical

Next time can you start the thread with "steaming pile of shit" so my filter can catch it?

You haven't listened to Frankie yet? I'd say go for that one and don't listen to anything else

Hold off, the tracks sound like they've been recorded through a wall.

back to your Grimes waifu thread pleb

idk about you user, but im not listening to anything except for what they officially release. I listened to Frankie, and thats it, dont spoil it with shit quality and stuff

Yeah I think i'm prolly gonna hold out desu

I heard the live version of subway but that's it

The fact that so many books still name The Avalanches as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” plunderphonics group ever only tells you how far plunderphonics still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Plunderphonics critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Avalanches sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Plunderphonics critics are often totally ignorant of the plunderphonics music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that The Avalanches did anything worthy of being saved.

>tfw they have SILY 2.0 locked inside their vault and release the b-sides as a second album instead

>plunderphonics

Subways is beautiful

Any of you cunts at the London show tonight?

Sup pt.2

Yes I am.
Everyone here is really autistic or really pleb
What are you

Yes

I'm actually creaming my jeans knowing the fact that I might to get to see Avalanches live sometime this year. A monolith in my eyes and they're within reach, holy hell.

Oh fuck, why can't they just remove Frankie Sinatra? It's so fucking shit

>Tfw in just over an hour I'm seeing them
Kill me

This

>listening to the samples on amazon
>everything sounds wonderfu-
>OOMPAH OOMPAH AHH FRANKIE SINATRA

Fuck that track.

you fuckers can hate on frankie sinatra all you want, the two songs on russian facebook were great. this album will be good

and seriously, how has noone found a leak yet. two full songs are out there, the rest have to be somewhere

>FRANKIE ME BOY
C'mon mayne it's fun and silly, who cares

Still a month until the release date family, leaks don't grow on trees

All these posts belong to me btw.

you're probably overweight as fuck

same, except I accidentally clicked the I Am a Folkstar leak (this was a few days ago, not the most recent leaks from Amazon.fr)
didn't they more or less confirm SILY 2.0 is in a vault during the zane lowe interview last week
Yup I bet it will fit in the album. Some of the SILY songs sound wonky as fuck if you play them standalone. two hearths 3/4 in time and summer crane come to mind, they hardly make much sense listening to on their own.

>didn't they more or less confirm SILY 2.0 is in a vault
LINK NOW

It's in that beats interview they did. They have a load of leftover tracks that didn't fit on the album, that they plan to release "within a year or so"

soundcloud.com/user63463/avalanches-zane-lowe-interview-beat-1
I can't tell you the timestamp because I forgot when they talk about it, but is correct.

>not even close lel

LEAK WHEN HOLY SHIT IM ABOUT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

Right...NOW

OH SHIT CHECK WHAT.CD

Is what.cd the private torent client?

correct

lol i doubt its on there

CHECK THIRDWORLDS

third worlds is down guys holy shit

field day mang. I'll be the lad towards the back of the front in specs who looks like he hates to be outside

what happened to waffles btw? new url is that place really down?

Or is that*

oh shit, 9 seconds over
worst album of 2016 coming in hot

They made DOOM and Danny Brown sound bad.

wtf I hate electroswing now

>tfw you really enjoy Frankie Sinatra

This is the twitter account of the guy who leaked Because I'm Me and Sunshine
twitter.com/electrocircle/status/740527661353730048

>russians

So he's just gonna sit on it, then.

Thanks Putin.

No need to guess, the radio promo has the album version and it's on What

I messaged that dude, he said he had those tracks sent to him with no info. I asked if he had more than the two and no reply.

Hey Guys don't listen to the leaks. Wait till realse day. You waited 16 years. It makes me sad that people don't have the patience to do so.

I'm out of patience. Also I only heard the leaked samples once when I was really stoned and I have forgotten everything about them except that they were beautiful

>im frank sinatra bitch

So I guess shit's going down and here we are, just sitting on our asses, waiting for July 8th.
Yeah okay sure whatever.

LEAK WHEN

I think everyone who likes the Avalanches wants to just sweep the fact they ever liked them under the carpet since the whole Frankie Sinatra debacle.

Demonstrably false.

Haha this is really funny, man

Looks like people are being sent streams, leak should be real soon.

WHAT is this

I think it's a press preview stream/download.

it's time to let it go user

SILY will forever stand beautiful yet alone

I preordered, do I get this?

I HATE TOM!!! I HATE DICK!!! I HATE LARRY!!!

/leakrelease/

we hold out until then brothers

>filename
Heh

I knew I did good leaving multiple Avalanches threads open 24/7 :^)

>amazon took the previews down before i could listen to them

fuck

I'm sure someone can post a link, all I have is a link for Sunshine
mega.nz/index.html#!30JWQRAa!S_vj3TArlCNojLQT1N_JDijLvZAqxcS-YlRep_V1SzQ

appreciate it, very SILY-esque
this got taken down

mega.nz/#F!Zc4xQaaJ!qmzYbKl6OLwcfoZibWmgMg

sorry

Where did you find that screenshot of the stream?

Some Fin on Instagram