Jacob Sartorius - Sweatshirt

Is Jacob Sartorius the greatest musician of our era?

Will anything ever top this music video?

How will Jacob Sartorius sound in 20 years time?

youtube.com/watch?v=IvxRsDpXPGo

>Is Jacob Sartorius the greatest musician of our era?

pic related

this is actually fucking awesome
thanks for sharing

This guy gave my cancer a new cancer. Thanks Jacob!

>says the same thing over and over
>whatever gets him laid

Kid has an OK voice.

> Lets put him in a silly outfit and tell him to sing a grownup song and try to act like a grownup

so cute

>Kid has an OK voice.
He really doesn't at all. Like he doesn't even sound like he's ever had singing lessons or has ever tried properly singing in his life.

He has a following on Vine or whatever and some record label has just decided to throw a contract at him for a quick buck.

Fucking FAGGOT, i swear to God

People be hatin on him just like they wuz hatin on J Bieber a couple yrs ago and know erribody luv Biebz, give him a couple yrs

whoever keeps posting about him is underage

FYI, his actual name isn't Jacob.

It's... Rolf.

new

he's cute desu

Hah?

that sick sleeveless hoodie and fuccboi haircut combo though.

fucking hell

you should speak to phil elvrum about that i heard he's become an expet on cancer in the past 4 months ;)

he's like 12
what make up is a 12 year old girl wearing that constitutes him saying he likes her without it on

im gonna say it. i hate this kid, but i honestly thought, hell ill give him a chance. first bit was promising, then he started singing... BOOM! AUTOTUNE! nope, nope, no.. no...NO! this is why i hate todays "popular" music industry.

DAE MUSIC TODAY SUCKS!!!. I WANT FREDDY MERCURY TO GIVE ME A RIM JOB XD XD.

it doesnt count. leave the mistakes in! autotune may make it more correct but it will never be great.
and thats the main difference. go and make something that will be remembered for decades i fucking dare you jacob!

i hate people like that. im not gonna pull the special snowflake bullshit because there is still some good shit out there.

in "todays" music i mean

why are you defending this shit

hes being sarcastic dipshit

hes qt desu

He's not defending it, he's mocking the guy for sounding like a special snowflake

He's honestly a really good singer.

Haters gonna hate, but he has actual talent. And no I don't listen to mainstream stuff like this often.

holy shit this kid is going to get so much poon in a few years' time

AUTOTUNE

Wow, this is really gay, OP.
Check em.

i think you mean right now

he gets fans to send him nudes too

This is hilarious

but he's like 13 what the fuck

this makes me fucking sick you degenerate

>expet

13 year olds thte hight of male sexuality. i masturabated 5 times a day at his age

he must be so happy

THIS is what passes for music these days? Jeez fellas... I was certainly born in the wrong generation baka.

So I watched the whole video and the fucking bitch didn't even actually put the sweatshirt on? What the fuck??

>underage shit stains getting famous for lip syncing and making records thanks to autotune meme

what a time to be alive

That gifs kinda hot

>Song is titled Sweatshirt
>Earl.... "Sweatshirt"

>grownup song

??????????

i fucked my teacher when i was 13 lmao step it up senpai

>"and I don't want you to be cold"
Was this a diss at Phil?

>This thread

>mfw puke fetish

mfw as well, user