Albums women will never understand

Albums women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140329044524/http://www.nme.com/reviews/arctic-monkeys/14752
youtube.com/watch?v=30w8DyEJ__0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AM sucks

>this album got a 10/10 from NME

>implying men listen to this trash heap of an album

No it didnt

I'd say half the listeners of this limp lifeless piece of shit are American fangirls who want Alex Turners skinny wannabe-greaseball dick

I bet it looks better than yours

>NME

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High is a legitimately fun track with a good melody. Only song I've heard from the album besides Do I Wanna Know, and that one shits.

on the dancefloor?

Yep.
web.archive.org/web/20140329044524/http://www.nme.com/reviews/arctic-monkeys/14752

It actually did though, here's some quotes too from the review.

>Arctic Monkeys’ fifth record is absolutely and unarguably the most incredible album of their career. It might also be the greatest record of the last decade.
>a band who will not look back on this record as a career high, but as the moment they stopped being defined by genre and instead became artists.
>Think Bowie, think The Beatles, think Stevie Wonder and think Bob Dylan.
>That man, of course, is Alex Turner, one of only a handful of musicians dead or alive that it’s not completely ludicrous to describe as an actual genius.
>You already know ‘R U Mine?’, the song whose sound informed the entire writing and recording process and introduced the world to The Cosmic Opera Melodies Of The Space Choirboys (namely Matt Helders and Nick O’Malley doing their best falsettos)
>but who history will remember as the man (Josh Homme) who helped turn them into gods.

>near perfection
>10/10
do they not know the meaning of a 10/10?

don't know if you're looking for romance

BANG A B-B-BANG GO

or

the only people I know who are passionate about this album are women

I know a guy who's into this album, he's kind of a faggot loser though.

it might just be circumstantial but I know plenty of women who enjoy this album

girls think this album is sexy

I think this album is only listened to by women

AM more like BM aka bowel movement because that is what the album sounded like

they are alright. Nothing special, but come on. They are perfect for pretty much any party where people are not dancing.

that sounds like me

youtube.com/watch?v=30w8DyEJ__0

Haha guess I'm a woman then!!

Women wont understand a word, granted I don't either

london?

If you meant do I live in London, yeah I do. If you didn't then I don't have a clue what you're talking about

I'm from britbongistan and every "indeh" girl in school had an alex turner poster in her locker when their first album came out.

>locker
You sure you from england blud?

Work as a TA and I can confirm that there isn't a single school I've been to with lockers

That's why all hipsters girls love it?

It's a dip you meme