RIP

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8W9_qN64S4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH FUCK IT'S REAL

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

I know it's bait but seriously, have you actually thought about what it'll be like when he actually dies? Will there be a bunch of SJW and BLM internet warriors talking about how wrong it is to give a privileged white man attention for stealin' from the black man n' sheeeeeeeit?

this sent a shiver down my spine

hell be fine

They'll use the death of every celebrity as a springboard to talk about their cancerous politics. They're subhuman.

A man can't die twice

>Will there be a bunch of SJW and BLM internet warriors talking about how wrong it is to give a privileged white man attention for stealin' from the black man n' sheeeeeeeit?
Try going outside once in a while.

Is scary :'(

underrated

>OMG this fucking needed to happen. Finally
>Have you hons read Scaruffi's digression on those guys??? FML they were really racist.
>Scaruffi Slayyy (praying hands emoji) (hands up emoji)

Do you not remember David Bowie's death or the attacks in Paris?

>tumblr sjws knowing about scaruffi

what the fuck are you talking about I have literally never seen this happen before

>filename ends with _500.jpg
>it's a tumblr filename, which isn't present
>you actually removed "tumblr" from the filename in order to not be associated with the kind of people you were defending
I'm going far here but you're going further.

I just checked wikipedia's recent death list and nearly had a heart attack'

jeusus

What happened after David Bowie's death? I really don't recall people talking about white privilege and Bowie's "racism", in fact I saw several people praise him for criticizing MTV live on-air for not playing any music made by black people.

Where were you when Bowie died?

98% of people didn't get that cancerous on it though, and the ones who did were almost solely on the Internet. The world is a lot bigger than Sup Forums and tumblr. Most of the fringe shit on both sides never see the real world

isn't this the guy that worked with yeezy? one hit wonder baka

ian iachimoe

I hope he sleeps soundly tonight

They got on him because one time in the 70s he had sex with an underage groupie

Because apparently literally every other rock star back then didn't do the same thing even more than he did

top documentary tbf

youtu.be/8W9_qN64S4s

Browsing the web, going for a walk, listening to some of his tunes probably. What specifically happened?

Fuck off, Paul didn't die you loony

John Lennon funded the Black Panthers you nutwagon

>posting that furry piece of shit

asleep in my bed

That is some extreme fucking mental gymnastics, and I wasn't "defending" anyone.

never said he did

I'm totally ok with this fake death bait meme for anyone else EXCEPT Paul McCartney

Goddammit you nearly fucking killed me

What about if it was Ian Brown?

I like the Stone Roses fine but the Beatles basically are the band that got me into music

Plus the new Roses single was shit and I have tickets to see Paul in August. Priorities.

There's another single out in just over an hour, 'Beautiful Thing'

WE'RE

Ringo or Paul,

take your bets lads

whose going to be first