>convicted of sexual assault
>heal our women, be real to our women

>holds heat
>preaches non-violence

agreed

>promises to make black metal great again
>doesn't. Makes it greater than before.

Not a hypocrite.

>It is a diary form of writing. All that "I used to be cruel to my woman, I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved" was me. I used to be cruel to my woman, and physically -- any woman. I was a hitter. I couldn't express myself and I hit. I fought men and I hit women. That is why I am always on about peace, you see. It is the most violent people who go for love and peace. Everything's the opposite. But I sincerely believe in love and peace. I am a violent man who has learned not to be violent and regrets his violence. I will have to be a lot older before I can face in public how I treated women as a youngster.

>sings about raping people all the time
>denies he raped someone when he's accused of it
crikey mikey

>writes songs about eating vegetables and being healthy. even opens a health store in the early 70's.
>was fat as fuck

he was the biggest hypocrite of 2015

why?

blacker the berry

the joke
your head

I think everybody's given up on that b8.

nice

Shh, he's about to start the speech, c'mon, silence

If he beat Yoko, its understandable.

He himself has kinda mentioned it that he's one of those "I fucked up big time earlier in my life so I am trying to do everything I can in an attempt to make up for it" guys.

No-one cares that he beat up Yoko, but he was unduly mean to Cynthia, and that's just not on desu

He apologized for beating up his wife before he died. People just need a reason to be contrarian and edgily state that he was a bad person.

how do you get into the position where you are so alpha you can get away with beating women? I still don't understand this

I still wonder what young Rollins would think about current Rollins.

>YOU'RE ONE OF THEM FUCKER

>writes mother of thw world
>is a rapist

apologizing doesn't undo the beatings though

He apologised repeatedly for doing bad shit throughout his life, but he just ended up doing them again. You can be sorry and repentful all you want, but if you don't actually stop doing what you think is wrong then it's all just hot air.

>comparing a political war with hitting people

>Implying he actually did it

The absolute madman

Are you saying he didn't? Wow, rape apologist much.

all human beings are hypocrites

political wars are very big hitting peoples

>the black keys
>neither black nor keys

Rape is sexual assault + power, so by definition, black men can't be rapists. Only white men.

>I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
>is actually an absolute Bigman!

if you can't have peace at even the smallest part of your life how can you have worldly peace?

to buy helicopters from a certain president's wife's company?

all those dead people vs. one slap?

same principles just on a bigger scale

>implying yoko ono isnt one of the most talented and influential musicians of the last 50 years

stay pleb, my friend :^)

ITT: people aren't allowed to change

9/10 i smiled

Not at all. Domestic violence is caused by not being able to manage your anger (among other things).

The war with Vietnam was not because America was angry at Vietnam. It's because the government thought the spread of communism was a threat that had to be stopped.

Nobody goes to war just for petty anger.

>but he was unduly mean to Cynthia
Says who? Cynthia?

Pretty convenient.

WHAT A SHAMELESS HACK

I'm pretty sure vegetables is about marijuana

>Imagine no possessions
>I wonder if you can
>No need for greed or hunger
>A brotherhood of man

>wrote a song about how DJs are talentless hacks who play other people's songs all night
>are talentless hacks who played ripoffs of other band's songs all night

It's not, it's literally about Vege-Tables.

The "eat the wrapper" line is about acid though.

kek

>spread of communism
Look up Bell helicopters and LBJ. The war was to funnel tax dollars into national defense that then could be directly embezzled into private contractors that government officials had stocks in.

They made millions.

LBJ was a crook, yes, but it was Ike who started US involvement in Indochina. He and the WW2 Republican hawks firmly believed in muh domino theory. Kennedy played along, like a good cuck.

>"Stay alive"
>Hangs self

Paul probably sold the rights to their likenesses.

>straight edge lifestyle
>literally rapes babies

then why did they kill him

he did the most out of any president to diffuse the situation with the soviets.

>swears he doesn't have a gun
>shoots himself

Underrated post

You obviously have no idea what social norms were in the 50's,60's and 70's. If you think the politically correct norms of today existed back then you are truly delusional.

never be lazy boy

>but he just ended up doing them agai
[citation needed]
Sure it does.

having a miserable day and this gave me a lil' giggle. thanks user

You do realize those were released in 1999 and John had been dead for 19 years and in no way benefited from those. Right?

Literally factually incorrect.

Slapped Cynthia once for what he thought was infidelity with Stu Sutcliffe and immediately broke down crying and apologizing after, and it's never documented of ever happening again, and Cynthia never alleged he did it more than that once. A "domestic abuser" requires a pattern. He never beat Yoko. And the whole "lost weekend" business with him "cheating on" her -- that was Yoko's idea. She specifically asked him to take a break and go fuck some other girl for a while.

If you're talking about Julian, the key there is intent. The guy didn't have a father and had little motherly influence because his mom was a fucking skank and then died early on, and his aunt and uncle were very nice, upstanding people but were nowhere near proper parents. He didn't know what to do and was just following societal tradition, not a good thing but certainly not evil. It's Julian's right alone to judge him for it.

The anti-Lennon meme is getting fucking old and I'm frankly getting tired of it.

fuck this got me

You do realize Imagine wasn't an instruction manual or a genuine political statement, right?

It's a comment on idealism and how the world could be if everything would just work out for once, it's a statement of frustration. He isn't actually encouraging you to go through with it, he's throwing his hands up and saying "can you imagine how the world would be without X? It'd really be something".

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one" -- he's saying yeah, it's all speculative bullshit, but maybe everyone wants it deep down and we just can't work together for some reason, and how unfortunate that is.

lmao

He pretty much neglected his son with cynthia

>Imagine no possessions
lol he literally wants to take your toothbrush

underrated post