youtube.com/watch?v=1W6fEqlrlNA
youtu.be/2gQD2g6F7y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing
The man is half dead
Watch any recent interview

Friendly reminder

Its my favourite too

>Do it Brian. Fuck with the formula. You know you want to.

>when you can only remember the last movie you've seen
please cure aging science thanks

>ageing
>not brain damage from antipsychotic drugs

Dont worry he's fine
youtube.com/watch?v=1W6fEqlrlNA

I never understood, why would they make them so they do that??????????????

What is that Brian is touching?

The button that releases a Pandora's Box of formula fuckery.

Poor Brian, went through mental hell for decades and now has to answer the same 6 questions in every interview. I'd be zombified too if I were him.

BRIAN WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FUCKING WITH THE FORMULA! JESUS CHRIST YOU FAT AUTISTIC CUNT, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! I'LL GET YOUR DAD TO WHACK YOUR SKULL IN WITH A 2X4 AGAIN YOU RETARDED BASTARD!

I imagine a constant stream of white noise with faint oscillating whines and whispers

So what was the thing that fucked him up? I figure this would be what Phillip K Dick would be like if he was alive.

did he always talk like Daniel Johnston?

there is a knob on every mix board called Formula. You are not under any circumstances supposed to fuck with it though.

no.
youtu.be/2gQD2g6F7y8

>that sarcasm about not knowing Pet Sounds inspired Sgt. Peppers
>sense of humor still intact
...It's sarcasm, right?

>that almost inaudible "heh." after he says McCartney likes God Only Knows

>tfw i take antipsychotic drugs
>tfw i will probably end up like Brian

;_;

i hate my life

you'll be fine

they're both manic depressives so kinda

He underwent years of over medication and misdiagnosis though, which made it way worse. You should be ok.

it's okay it's not the 80s anymore drugs dont actually kill you

same family

We'll be alright

>tfw my mother worries about me falling into alcoholism when I have a drink every few weeks! But she had no problems pumping me full of antidepressants and speed in my developmental years
Good joke, mom

His way of speaking is really similar to my grandpa's

i've been taking antipsychotics for 5 years, and a heavy dosage too (7.5 mg of Risperdal, 700 mg of Gabapentin). i've already noticed their negative effects on me. the weight gain, the slowing of my mental abilities, everything... just an example: i used to be great in both math and english, but english was my favorite. but this last semester i failed my math for liberal arts class (majoring in english), and i barely passed my english class... it's not because i'm lazy, i legitimately am having a tougher time grasping the same subjects i've been taught, have known, and have understood for the past 19 years of my life... i can't even remember what i'm about to say in most conversations i have with people unless it's through text, and that's because i'm able to read back and i can try to piece together what i was about to say, when i do forget...

please help me Sup Forums... you guys and music in general are my only escape from the harsh reality that i'm going to end up chemically lobotomized by the time i'm in my 50s.

Gabapentin isn't an antipsychotic, wtf. A dose of neurontin twice that amount is safer than a tylenol PM.

a lot of that comes when you get older. I wouldn't blame all of it on the drugs

man just taper down, what do you need our help for.
just stop taking the fucking pills

not all at once tho

also , Brian would binge amphetamines for weeks at a time and would sit in corners noided out of his fucking mind. Taking just an anti-psychotic doesn't do that to you.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are literally mind control bluepills

Unless you're Daniel Johnston tier you don't need them

He defaults to being humble when someone praises him. I think its just a habit

They make you braindead but they also get rid of the voices in your head

Brian Wilson had voices in his head syndrome

you probably don't need them. I was given anti psychotics for depression for years. I ost a good part of my 20s in a zombiefied fog and its didn't even work.