Have you heard of this guy?

Esquire talked about him on twitter, so I checked out his songs. I can't believe how bad he is. I seriously hope this incompetent lowlife isn't the future of hip hop. What do you think about him? Assuming you know who he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyqcrHW-CuU&ab_channel=HOT97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP I know you want this for life

Sadly we all do its part of the new garbage lyrics being carried by production wave it's sad but uzi thug and this guy are the front runners In ruining hip hop

Hip hop has been dead for two decades now

Is this that new hip hop that just repeats words over and over and each bar has about 3 words?

Minnesota Remix is probably the worst song I've listened to this year.

dig this dude a lot. very much so looking forward to what ever he does next desu

>Have you heard of this guy
Have you been living under a fucking rock OP?

Yes. Yes I have. But I like it under this rock. Nice and comfy.

He's great

Yachty is great. He's brought a completely new sound to Atlanta and completely excelled at it. Lil Boat is a great mixtape that has tons of highlights, I don't understand how people say he is a bad lyricist, if you think his lyrics are bad then you must think that about a lot of other releases in hip hop right now, literally no different than guys like Future. Definitely going in my top 10 this year

Even though hip hop has been around for 40 years it's really just been getting started in the last 2 decades so bull shit to you sir and good day.

Hey Sup Forums have you heard of this guy?

No who's that?

I was referring to the non-commercialized subculture movement

why his eyes like dat

Nope. Never heard of him.

Cuz he smoke broccoli

the finesse kid

It's dumb fun. Consider it bubblegum trap. No one thinks he's talented, but he makes fun music.

These.

ITT: Muh lyrics where the lyrics

I'll bet that OP is over the age of 25

L I T E R A L L Y a worse version of 2010-2013 Soulja Boy

this everyone else in this thread is autistic

ITT: "WAAAH le wrong generation"
Y'all niggas are probably some anti-social no live autists with no rhythm. Lil Yachty and Kodak Black are fantastic. Hip-Hop is better than ever compared to the uncreative 70's-00's garbage

here you go m8

youtube.com/watch?v=LyqcrHW-CuU&ab_channel=HOT97

his music is trash btw. hes just "le funny ironically bad rapper guy xD"

>"i have those small white kids who defend me"

hahaha holy shit all you idiots are falling right into the trap

>white
holy fuck, you've seriously never been to a Yachty concert have you? and what, everyone that listens to pic related are black? tell me that with a straight face you stupid fucking idiot. he's got respect down in atlanta while you are some fuck nigga standing behind a computer screen
doesn't mean he isn't good. He's just not a rapper in the traditional sense. He's more and better

youre exactly the type of person he talks about lol

shit tier bait

>opinions that I don't like are bait
jesus you're a fucking retard

>makes more than 30k a month
>youre sitting in moms basement typing about how bad he is

hahah who cares idiots

mad cause no one took it?
you gotta be more subtle next time :^)

Epic bait reply

even ebro likes the dude. ebro hates every "new" artist that goes on the show by default.

the whole thing about lil yachty is how likable and fun his music is

ebro will like anyone whos "cool le funny" and doesnt take themselves too seriously, but deep down him and rosenberg really like bars and hippityhop new york rhymy stuff.

its just thats not whats in right now, so theyre just like fuckit im old, thats what i like, this is what the kids like.

Today I don't have any haters
Cause I could care less what they saying
Cause I'm having a good day
Hey, ay-ye-ay-ye-ay
I just check my bank account and there's so many O's
I couldn't give a mother fuck about any these hoes
Cause I am rich, rich, rich, I'm rich
I couldn't give a fuck about a bitch to be honest
Oh and no, I just sold a show
Park my car in the wrong spot but it still ain't get towed

well yeah they're very forward about these opinions, they tell pretty much every rapper that goes up there. yachty isn't "cool le funny" he seems like a genuine guy who is having a great time getting his 15 minutes.

i live in the same part of town this guy does. he's a true broward nigga