My cock hitting their G spot and their ass in my hand

Normie music

just noticed D: still fug though

The 1975
FIDLAR
Two Door Cinema Club
Twenty One Pilots
Halsey

If you're trying to get it in with one I'd recommend showing them Beach House or Hundred Waters

>What do cute girls listen to?

They listen to kpop (see below)
youtube.com/watch?v=Qxc1eDGGS3c

I'll take the armpit hair and triangle fingernails over this disaster.

>What do cute girls listen to?

Kpop
youtube.com/watch?v=1f4nC7iGEPM

whoever that picture is looks exactly like an old music professor I had in college

Korean pop
youtube.com/watch?v=bwk49uJYH5Y

>thinking armpit hair is unattractive
>literally natural

Yes, you are indeed a pleb.

the Mycobacterium leprae is natural too, do you find pic related attractive?

Their ass spread out in front of me and my dick sliding into their pussy, watching their asshole, the sound of their own moaning

I like pic related

It's Gen from Street Fighter IV
Just for fun :)
Cool professor

nice fanfiction

Shes a hottie

"indie"

Vulfpeck

-Radiohead
-The Smiths
-Animal Collective

The best taste you can get from a qt generally

fuck you

I'm gonna tell your girlfriend you said that

oh my god, just shut up already

My hand slapping her ass and her voice complaining that I don't want to spend more time around her after she cums, and my inbox voicemail recording

I was so disappointed when I saw her insta, she's not nearly as attractive as she looks in pic related.

Anyhow... I met a cute girl once and she liked uh... third eye blind I think.

armpit hair or nah id fuck the shit out that bitch tbhsenpai

damn qts with hairy axilla are the best

>Death Cab for Cutie
>Phoenix
>Arcade Fire
>Chvrches
>Beach House
>Radiohead (The Bends, OK Computer, In Rainbows)
>Walk the Moon
liking these bands will probs get you some pussy

would liking the same girly stuff as her really get you any pussy, or would liking more masculine stuff be better for that purpose?

it doesn't make any sense to me that you would try to get into a girl's pants by mimicking her effeminate tastes

i wanna suck it

can you imagine what life is like as an attractive young woman who KNOWS she's attractive?

Women don't give a fuck about "taste" they just want to feel good - if your taste makes them feel good then use it

If they listen to Beach House then you can say you're into it and it adds some emotional depth and vibes that can be positive

What really matters is just knowing what the fuck you're doing in general or else you're gonna be fucked and she's not going to think you're alpha and worth her time

She has to have the illusion - or reality - that you're one of the "alpha" men on some level

Which you can create or live in many different ways, it's up to you

But christ, making women the center of your world sounds so horrible. They really are pathetically trivial creatures in general.

At the same time, you can learn so much from them... honestly it just is something I don't know how to solve, an endless mystery almost

All I know is better to be alpha than a cuck, at the same time though if you get too attached to being alpha, you lose your sense of self and your existence

It's just generally really frustrating and confusing to me with the end result being the sense that I'm literally incapable of relating to or respecting women on any level

I literally just see them as sort of like mentally handicapped children - all of them

I can't respect them

I mean these words completely and it's really upsetting and frustrating

1989 was better

Yes, I can imagine what being a slut is like.

I don't know how to conceptualize my relationship to women. I just don't understand how to make sense of it. I know what they want and shit but it isn't what I want. I want them to be nice and cool and sexy and they want me to do all this stupid fucking shit... it's so fucking annoying

And all the while everyone is telling me there is something wrong with me for feeling this way and I literally just don't fucking know what to do.

I feel so jealous and angry and frustrated and alone, and like things just aren't how they should be

The trick is to say that you like a bunch of indie pop/rock while interspersing the more obscure stuff of your own tastes initially to gauge what she's interested in. And also it'll serve as a talking point instead of "haha user i dont know any of those bands :)" which will be awkward

Most women deal with pretty intense body issues. I've had people say I'm beautiful both to my face and to others when I wasn't around. I still have a relatively poor self image.

every attractive girl knows she's attractive because guys will let her know

I like them both :)

so being a slut is your fantasy, good for you

this is called being a human

it sucks

wh-wh-what kind of music do u like user?

r u in london

posting

>All I know is better to be alpha than a cuck
Even better to accept what wretched, vile creatures they are and rid your mind of them entirely, as such character warrants.

I never said that, Millennial.

Hey Unty! You never told us if you passed your AIDS test or not.

#PrayForUnty

M O D S
O
D
S

I'm the Taylor Swift girl from up thread but I listen to lots of stuff.

>ost women deal with pretty intense body issues.

yeah so do men

my gf likes punk and metal and american football and built to spill and shit. she is p qt

im wondering how big of a faggot the guy who came to Sup Forums to post this is IRL..........like I'm imagining him at his computer, then going to get something to eat. and just being a faggot the whole time.........but the world probably doesn't catch on. the girls he's with eventually do tho. it always catches up

>My dick slapping across their faces

my god what a stupid thing to say........

>tfw no qt animal collective gf

im wondering how big of a faggot the guy who came to Sup Forums to post this is IRL..........like I'm imagining him at his computer, then going to get something to eat. and just being a faggot the whole time.........but the world probably doesn't catch on. the girls he's with eventually do tho. it always catches up

>im wondering how big of a faggot the guy who came to Sup Forums to post this is IRL..........like I'm imagining him at his computer, then going to get something to eat. and just being a faggot the whole time.........but the world probably doesn't catch on. the girls he's with eventually do tho. it always catches up
>>My dick slapping across their faces
>my god what a stupid thing to say........

>being this wrong

feminist whiteknight detected

hey bro

everyone dies alone

get a dog

so I'm not sure how to approach someone this retarded.

I guess I can say, why are you so retarded?

what led to your retardedness?

are you aware what you're saying is complete garbage?

are you aware that male and female exist as night and day, or any polar opposites?

are you aware that nature uses these opposites to combine genes for the purpose of evolution?

I mean...................this has to be a 16 year old ....c'mon..........just come the fuck on

come
the
fuck
on
you
rettarrd

legit creeped out right now senpai. keep your weird issues to yourself

>im wondering how big of a faggot the guy who came to Sup Forums to post this is IRL..........like I'm imagining him at his computer, then going to get something to eat. and just being a faggot the whole time.........but the world probably doesn't catch on. the girls he's with eventually do tho. it always catches up

>>My dick slapping across their faces

I really like this post, by the way.

On a somewhat related, yet somewhat tangential matter, I think it's interesting that, ideally, at least, transgender woman, by which I mean people who are born females but feel later in life that they've a more masculine identity, would serve as an ideal mate.

Perhaps I'm wrong, though; I certainly haven't given the conjecture any sort of proper analysis. Ideally, though, such women would invest themselves in hobbies and passions, and seek to contribute to the collective human consciousness and intellect as we men do, but with the divine, lithe form of a goddess. It presents itself, ideally, as the best of both worlds, yet through our present gender epidemic I've seen little to no women like this.

>appeal to nature fallacy

OK then where is all the "equality" talk coming from and where has this ideological idea that all men and women need to be seen and thought about the exact same, and anyone who doesn't 100% is a thought criminal who has to be reported to the Bureau

>I literally just see them as sort of like mentally handicapped children - all of them
And people on this shithole of a website wonder why they cant get laid. You all are so socially and romantically retarded you pretend both genders are two different species. Well no shit if you think like that nobody is going to wanna fuck your dumb ass

more retards. ah the retards don't stop comin and they won't stop comin'.......

just so you know,

>feminist whiteknight detected

has to be said in pure fucking irony. it has to

if not please remove the concepts and definitions from your vocabulary, to "slap" a dick across anybody's face, male or female, is akin to a toddler wanting to defecate on the kitchen floor. the desire at root is so base and low, so unimaginably retarded, to act as if this phrase grants any power, "slapping my dick on their face".....you are one of the weakest personalities imaginable to consider this a sign of dominance

>shoes on the mattress

This triggers me more than her armpit hair.

the music that hears his boyfriend regulary

thank you for posting this

you shouldn't like that post. lol

fucking retarded post. impossibly and completely stupidly off base. open your eyes

get with the goddamn motherfucking program you stupid cucks and get on a higher fucking level you piss retarded toddler pyschology faggots.............that post is pure utter shit

do you actually believe those girls when they post a selfie to facebook and write omggggg im soooo uglyyyyyyyyyyy

barring girls with actual disorders like anorexia

Mount Eerie
Popol Vuh
Hiss Tracts
Exuma
etc. etc.

I fully agree. I've met a few that are exceptionally close to being amazing, but which unfortunately also do seem to have the issue of thinking they are "women" and therefor are given full right to act like entitled twats and to see men as pigs, etc... it comes through in a really subtle way but I really fail to see how a true "love" can develop with any of that kind of bullshit going through their mind

It's really annoying

And its sad and unecessary that both genders do. Nobody should feel bad about their appearance. As someone with an eating disorder, my heart goes out to everyone struggling with their body, male or female. Its a hellish existence.

I would rape her so hard her pelvic bone would crack

Jesus fucking Christ, type like a normal person.

Tame Impala XD

/thread

Rape yourself, because nobody cares

I want to thank you for typing in such a distinctly debilitated manner. It makes your posts immediately recognizable and easier to consequently dismiss.

Hey, Unty! How did your AIDS test go?