Recently Lauren Mayberry has been under attack by brandon and others posting vile horrible edited pictures of her doing...

Recently Lauren Mayberry has been under attack by brandon and others posting vile horrible edited pictures of her doing horrible things.
Often times its hard to discuss music, which is what we will be doing in this thread-with no edited and disgusting pics of this strong and empowered woman.
What do you think of her music?
Is she buzzband?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0HwvjF3RwYa
mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off montie

Her music is a throwaway product of unusually poor creativity given how many great pop bands have come from Glasgow. The actual appeal of Chvrches is twofold, and, perhaps surprisingly, has little to do with music: boys have a hot girl to look at, and girls have a feminist role-model.

>has been under attack by brandon
>brandon

That's not how you spell Montie

montie is also creepy kiddy diddler, you're no better than brandon

I have been informing Lauren about the disgusting pictures posted by people here.

seriously montie, why did you start this shit? do you get some sort of sexual gratification out of it? fair enough everybody faps to celebs and lots of people make fakes, but you're crossing the line from fantasy into literal abuse

Fuck off, Montie.

if brandon kills himself it's all your fault montie you fuck

everyone knows it's you who sent sexual shit to lavren

not to mention his mum has fucked up tits and his dad also looks like a diddler
fucking gross

also forgive me if I'm misinformed about your responsibility, but if so you don't need to "inform" her that people are posting fakes of her on an image board. that's doing more harm than good. do you think emma watson wants a report every time someone has made a fake of her?

Why hasn't she said anything yet? No angry tweets, no Daily Mail article about us, no nothing

Oi somebody post "that" pic

his girlfriend is a literal horse, so it's safe to say he partakes into bestiality

>about "us"

I refuse to be lumped in with the people doing this crap. And probably because she knows by now a reaction is exactly what they want.

I don't have a GF anymore lol

Of course Montie's a fucking white knight kekekekek

>jokes on you i dont even have a gf so HA!

deniers are worse than trolls

HAHAHAHA

cause she saw you on the act of diddling

I enjoy synth pop, and do not find Lauren Mayberry attractive. She has a nice voice, and I enjoy the music her band creates.

So just because I'm on Sup Forums I must be a sexually frustrated misogynist bully? You do realise the people on here who do this shit are a minority and probably only come here to talk about lauren?

Maybe she likes it!

so brave

brandon is a pedo though, he should die

It's not hard to be braver than people who harass women on the internet but probably can't even make eye contact with them in person

brandon is a vile human being

word

Daily reminder that unty and Montie are the same person.

what has he done recently (other than his creepy thing about lavren)

Delet this

he said he wanted to kill his parents
he was the one that photoshop the lewd lavren pics
he kept sending lewd messages to lauren in facebook and twitter, then the authorities came in and he had to apologize

Here's proof by the way, Montie and unty post in the same exact thread with nobody in it within 40 seconds of each other, and when called out on it, unty mysteriously deleted his post and just reposted the same thing.

Hm.

DELET THIS

Fucking quit it Montie we'll tell all your friends and family the nasty shit you're up to

who's the black guy you who is supposed to be this "unty"? is that a friend of yours?

somebody pls tweet lauren his dox

reminder that Montie is literally autistic

is there proof he did the shops? and is that authorities thing fucking real?

We caught you.

Yes this please someone post his dox

the shops have been on rule34 for over a year, whoever made them probably has no idea this has even gone on

check the archives, 7kt just told them to fuck themselves but both he and brandon had to leave for a while

they always let security know who's brandon, they had signs and shit

the splooge shops are newer

charge your phone you fucking degenerate

no they're not, not if we're talking about the same ones. on rule34 they all say uploaded feb 2015

I should just let this out now. Unty is my black elitist alter ego..

Happy?

Fucking knew it.

So who's the guy we thought was unty?

the guy who cucked him with his horse ex gf

vocaroo.com/i/s0HwvjF3RwYa

My message

LEAVE MONTIE ALONE

make his head even bigger please

Ok who did this

Is that why he disappeared for like a week and the first thing he does when he get back is take a shit on Grimes and Lauren as revenge?

wew lad

you could make a qewt trap montie

Top fucking kek

montie why are you such a piece of fucking shit?

why are you a fucking POS

Did you pay a friend to paint his fingernails so it'd look like you were with a grill?

Montie do you think that Oasis is better than AnCo?

Asking for a friend

he loves

>kids
>horses
>black benis
>harassing women

is montie the worst trip ever?

why are you unty
Also reply as unty please

seriously though, can't you think about how your mom would feel if we bombarded her with fake pictures of cum all over her face? or did she never love you?

It depends on the album

montie is proof that straying from avant teenhood leads to degeneracy

remember that screenshot from the skype group where montie admitted he had a cuckold fetish

Montie is a big gay

Shut up Montie

montie loves black kids because he's a diddler and a cuck

hey Montie how's your girlfriend doing?

Wait, is unty back or is it just Montie pretending to be unty? unty was definitely a different person than Montie at some point.

montie figured out unty's password for cucking him so now he's both

Unty = Montie

It's a fucking tripfag conspiracy

I've only recently become aware of your presence here but you seem like a massively stupid cunt, both for thinking its a good idea to give yourself a public identity on a board like this and for bothering Lauren with shit she already knows about and has been dealing with for the past three years.

just fucking stop, this shit is pathetic

it has nothing to do with brandon, it's you just acting like a faggot and blaming it on him.

Brandon contributed to it

this is true, why do you think Brandon is blacklisted at all Chvrches lives

he got the shit trolled out of him like 2 hours ago

No. it was all you. Brandon and 7kt did their own thing and its' you trying to rip their shit off.

mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/

enjoy

I felt bad for him, I think he was legitimately freaking out. Montie's angry that he won't be part of Sup Forums lore like him and 7kt are.

link to the archive where this happened. nice trip dubs btw

all there

look at this pathetic attention whore

thanks breh