Yeah I'm really into experimental music, Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse...

>Yeah I'm really into experimental music, Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, the list goes on...

Why do women do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~daisiesfree
sugar-babe.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poseurs man

the women that do this are the kind of women that really wish they were gay men

Your mom needs a real man to satisfy her Montie, tell her to give me a call (she already has my number)

I don't understand

why do people like brainbombs so much
they aight but

Memes man
It's an ebin copypasta, theres nothing to understand

?

I can't blame them.

I wish I were gay, that I were attracted to men instead of wholly passionless and vapid women.

Women such as the one in the OP understand the dullness that afflicts their womanly peers and, in disgust, want nothing more than to alienate themselves from it, something that's perfectly reasonable.

It's a great time to be a gay male.

rateyourmusic.com/~daisiesfree

Reminder that unty is montie
>Here's proof by the way, Montie and unty post in the same exact thread with nobody in it within 40 seconds of each other, and when called out on it, unty mysteriously deleted his post and just reposted the same thing.

Women don't give a fuck about "taste" they just want to feel good - if your taste makes them feel good then use it

If they listen to Beach House then you can say you're into it and it adds some emotional depth and vibes that can be positive

What really matters is just knowing what the fuck you're doing in general or else you're gonna be fucked and she's not going to think you're alpha and worth her time

She has to have the illusion - or reality - that you're one of the "alpha" men on some level

Which you can create or live in many different ways, it's up to you

But christ, making women the center of your world sounds so horrible. They really are pathetically trivial creatures in general.

At the same time, you can learn so much from them... honestly it just is something I don't know how to solve, an endless mystery almost

All I know is better to be alpha than a cuck, at the same time though if you get too attached to being alpha, you lose your sense of self and your existence

It's just generally really frustrating and confusing to me with the end result being the sense that I'm literally incapable of relating to or respecting women on any level

I literally just see them as sort of like mentally handicapped children - all of them

I can't respect them

I mean these words completely and it's really upsetting and frustrating

DELET THIS

>It's an ebin copypasta, theres nothing to understand
I think you meant to direct that to

Maybe you should cut your dick off to get rid of your lust for womeme

I deleted that post because it had a typo.

hey montie

HEY MONTIE

Rate Your Jewsic

Yeah sorry

are you retarded

see a therapist

>rateyourmusic.com/~daisiesfree
but... how old do you think she is..

good poem

t. Chad Thundercock

No, but recent reflecting unveiled that very often I want people to prove me wrong, and inspire something with me beyond pure anger and pessimism.

I'm inviting you to prove me wrong.

plus it's good to be free from social expectations like raising a family
gay masterrace

Whatever you say, Montie.

sugar-babe.tumblr.com/

and she likes picabia..

Unty is a montieboy because Unty is me. REMINDER

>Friends with antiwarhol and Montie ray

D R O P P E D

Shut up Montie

i hate you
i like your posts

how do you switch account so fast montie

Damn those digits so close

I don't understand what's happening.

Montie and I are nothing alike.

The joke is we pretend these experimental artists are just milktoast hipster noise for babies

Penis

unty is better then u will ever be
and hes a qt

you're both faggot trips
they're all the same to me

I'd like a girlfriend like that.

I thought you had one, Montie.

the thing I appreciate most about this meme is how the end is always, "the list goes on"........idk why

sorry she already has a bf

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Why do you keep pulling this shit Montie? Stop trying to masquerade as unty

whats wrong w/ that? i think it's cool

this

it just amps up the absurdity of it. I love it

is this trip that crazy black guy who accidentally revealed what university he goes to after saying rampage shooter type shit?

They always do. It's OK. I'll just pretend. It's enough to just know she exists, that they exist.

link to thread now

Its poseurdom

Montie do you drink mountain dew.

Because you have the face of a guy who goes through three six packs of dew a day and do donuts on a dirt bike all day

fuck off dude youre by far the biggest poser ive ever seen

>waahhh stop liking what i don't like

i don't have a link but it's a pretty well known incident here. i'm sure someone will have it

he was dumb enough to post a college radio playlist he made and someone found him that way. they threatened to email his school officials about all the crazy shit he has said here

he begged everyone not to

i'm almost positive it was unty but i don't know if the unty in this thread is the real one

There are pictures of both of them

who's this qt:)

>all this projection