Best production Programs

Im looking to produce some of my own tracks. This is my first time delving into this art and have next to no experience. What it is I'm looking for is something that will make it simple to create my first tracks, but is complex enough to create more complicated and experimental songs.

ITT: Post the programs you use to produce music (or the best one if you dont prod) and give some pro's and con's about it. Why do you use it? Why dont you use other ones?

Assuming it matters, the genre I hope to get into is some sort of experimental electronica music that people can enjoy dancing to

All help is appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/ZQUm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest.

The best advice I've gotten is use whatever you're most comfortable with.
I've used FL studio, Logic and to a lesser degree Ableton. They all have redeeming qualities, and depends on how you like working.
If you're on PC, I'd suggest finding a version of FL studio if you want to get going quickly. Ableton takes a bit more time before you get the ball rolling, so to speak. If you have a Mac, get Logic.

Logic Pro

>Im looking to produce some of my own tracks
don't.

learn an instrument

Why?

because production is a waste of time. it's also inherently limiting and a poor form of expression

t. no work ethic retard

what is the coolest producer name youve seen on soundcloud

ACOUSTICA MIXCRAFT

Post your incredible "expressions" on your guitar so we can laugh and laugh and laugh.

literally the pic that you posted (it looks more modern now tho)

ProducerX

totinoboy

DJ Dad Bod

OP, FL is probably best for pc, and reason is good for Mac. I prefer reason but am at a point where I'm using a PC, and both are solid

picosong.com/ZQUm/

if you knew your production skills that song wouldn't sound like ass

otherwise it's impossible to listen to

>quick demo is indicative of production skills
kys my man

>quick demo includes shitloads of clipping
pretty much yeah

>he can't criticise the music so he has to criticise the production

My point is that you're a retard. If he can barely play guitar but can produce a great song - he's worth infinitely more than your boring ass faggot expression which sounds like total ass, quick demo or not.

this is really good user!

see
thanks for proving >muh production pleb wrong

knowing an instrument and knowing how to produce aren't mutually exclusive.

Most producers already know how to play at least 1 instrument.