PF

I don't get the hype about Pink Floyd.

Can someone explain what they find original and innovative about them, because I clearly can't?

(I'm not saying I hate them - APATGOD is really enjoyable, but further from that I don't see much)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm0VBWnUhvU
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZzSAAFal-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm0VBWnUhvU

Great bait thread, pal.
You're bound to get tons of (You)s.
:^)

Meddle is a nice album, but mostly simply because of Echoes.

Still I'm not baiting
I'm genuinely interested in people's opinion.

Uhh, I was like 12 when I first heard Dark Side of the Moon. I liked that it was a tight concept record that was really well paced and sequenced. I really enjoyed the sounds, they were so melancholy with harmonies and arrangements the likes of which were hitherto unheard by a Metallica fan. It was a step into something new. I always cry at THE MOOOOOOOOOON. And I still respect it quite a bit! I don't find that later music that I discovered really invalidates its earlier appeal. If it's not for you, that's fine. Not everything has to be for you.

OK I see
Still don't get me wrong, I find some of the albums at least enjoyable, but none seemed to be so ground breaking as most people make it to be.

I find the other tracks on Meddle really comfy

it's not original and innovative anymore but think about it in the context of when it was released
also it's just a good album for what it is overall but the impact and legacy is what all the hype's about

>Meddle is a nice album, but mostly simply because of Echoes.

What an empty and meaningless statement. If you don't have an opinion then don't say anything.

Scene culture has plastered Dark Side of the Moon everywhere in their "culture" to the point where the album has become insanely overrated. I used to love that album

That's why you're autistic user.

my autism has nothing to do with it

who is innovative for you, user?

What the fuck is APATGOD?

something a scaruffi drone is obligated to say.

Yeah, that didn't really answer my question.

i think he means IPAT, God

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZzSAAFal-g

I was confused too. He's talking about The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

but it should be TPatGoD not APATGOD.

the piper at the gates of dawn

idk why he put an a instead of a t though. or why he didn't just call it piper like everybody else

Thanks.

>original and innovative
Who cares?

>Who cares?
Who cares?

Nice argument