Oh shit

I've never listened to Swans before but I'm in the middle of track two on this new one and fuck, why have I never tried getting into them before?

bcuz you were too ghey lmoa

Because the "The Seer, To Be Kind, The Glowing Man" trilogy are the only records that sound as good as you think all Swans records sound right now.

Oh, is there earlier stuff not as good? I heard Soundtracks for the blind is good
thanks senpai

It is as good. Children of God, White Light, Soundtracks, Swans Are Dead, Public Castration are all some of the best stuff they did.

THEIR early stuff is all incredible just vastly different from current swans

The Glowing Man is so mediocre.

whys that user? :^)

It's the same fucking album as The Seer and To Be Kind, it's the definition of formula.

ok, sorry that you feel like that. I really like it

to me the glowing man is like the dark souls 3 of swans

their earlier stuff is fantastic, it's just very different.

Swans is an extremely consistent band, they have very few albums throughout their whole career that aren't good.

>to me the glowing man is like the dark souls 3 of swans

I don't play video games, what does that mean exactly?

Just finished the whole thing. I thought the final track was quite underwhelming. Other than that it was a mostly solid album.

no no no
The Seer = Demon's Souls
TBK = Dark Souls
TGM = Bloodborne

My Father... - DeS
The Seer - DaS
TBK - DaS 2
TGM - DaS 3

They're all good but pretty different. Seriously, their worst album is still like a 5/10.

This is the average Swans fan. Fucking teenage gamers.

If you've listened to their whole discography it isn't underwhelming. It represents the completeion mortal man's ascension into the eternal and what he finds once he reaches it.

So TBK is shit?

>teenage
jej

video games are for adults too asshole. learn to appreciate more art than your shitty pleb music taste

>video games
>art
Nice meme.

Most wrong person I've seen all day

As a pretty avid gamer, video games aren't fucking art. The music might be, but video games are long blocks of code. Code isn't art.

holy shit

>those three people represent the whole fanbase!
Make more generalizations

>mass produced dungeon crawler about hitting spooky skeletons
art