youtube.com/watch?v=cxVAT_pdyOA
youtube.com/watch?v=6okxuiiHx2w
youtube.com/watch?v=T00eJSQimIk
youtube.com/watch?v=lD5TG8z3-SM
youtube.com/watch?v=nzDaUrOf7WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jsL0CS7CxOI
youtube.com/watch?v=iVWp8HEMXIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You must not feel through yourself but with god, but god must come from everyone else

Céline Dion - Immortality
I've got a sore throat but otherwise I'm feeling good, about to go away for the next week

bump

>youtube.com/watch?v=c1-015Iy7ls

>GRRIIIIIIFFFFIIITTTHHHHH!!!!!!

but also lost.

Aesop Rock - Dork
Good vibes - my acne is going away slowly eventhough the accutane is hell this might acually be the year i make it

i've been awake for 49 hours and counting ama

Never Run Away

Found my N64 in a box I thought I lost 5 moves ago, playing Quake and smoking a bowl, probably the comfiest I've been in awhile.

why not sleep?

Mark Hollis - Westward Bound

Introspective and solemn, but in a good way and mostly due to the Mark Hollis. Feeling good.

Nile - Hall of Saurian Entombment
Really nervous, stressed about my internship and problems back home. Drinking away feelings for my ex.

Have you tried Aczone? It seems to be working well for me.

>go kart mozart-donna & the dopefiends
>waiting till it's late enough to start getting wasted as per everyday
>building myself up to get ignored by friends for yet another day
>trying to ignore how much relief i felt after having some of my friend's subutex the other day which was the first time i've done any opis in around a year
>also might just say fuck it

It's never to early to drink, my friend.

>"Of course I don't have friends, I'm an alcoholic!"

because i don't want to... yet.

i'm back living with my mum so its not all plain sailing on that front. smoking weed all day however is fine but even my dealers ignoring me. sobriety is such an alien concept to me. i wonder how i'm even meant to go back to base level after truly fucking my serotonin levels good & proper.

That sounds pretty miserable, to be honest.
Isn't smoking 24/7 pretty expensive?

Mazzy Star- Halah
youtube.com/watch?v=jzWYUomBpwg

Pretty good, actually. I'm living in a comfy townhouse with a few of my friends who throw great parties, working a nice part time job at 28 hours a week, gonna start working on a research project at my school's chemistry lab soon, getting high every night... things are good :)

dole money mate aka weed fund

>america's most blunted
>stoned

Starfucker - Mystery Cloud
Feeling alright enjoying my last summer as a NEET alone
I'd stop smoking for a few weeks at least if I were you, even if weed is a great painkiller sometimes smoking it everyday just makes you depressed

Wiki-3 stories

Pretty content. I have no clothes to wear so im sitting around my apt waiting for the washing machine to finish. Also trying to work on something that i need to do for school but i dont want to so ive just been procrastinating

youtube.com/watch?v=3OX5MqbEoj8

I'm in love w/ a girl.

>Sazed - Starfucker
>also enjoying a NEET summer, or at least the last few weeks of it before I go do a (really nice desu) paid internship

hifive user

>I think I've pretty much reached the end of the road. Quit my job at the start of the year and now I just have nothing. Wow, 15 grand of savings and I'm just letting it all drain away on rent until... I don't even know. Every day is the same. Nowhere to go. No-one to turn to. No plan. I don't even remember the last time I left the house for any reason other than buying food. What should I do? Maybe I should go back to university. Maybe this time I'll make friends instead of becoming a suicidal shut-in. What would I study? Doesn't matter. Anything. I can be normal if I really try. I'm just not trying hard enough. Tonight I'll go to sleep earlier, then tomorrow will be better. Hi mum, nice of you to call, yeah I'm doing fine. Oh, it's Friday again? Man, weekends come around quickly. Oh no, it's 4AM. Never mind, tomorrow will be better. I'll never make another friend. Please help.

good album tho

>Crywank - GB Eating GB Whilst Listening to GB
>Graduating high school
>no friends, no gf
>emotionally 8 years old
>been in a constant state of low-intensity anxiety for the past week

fuck

waiting for the happening to happen
i just want a big fucking generation-defining war dammit
something we can all get behind
music for this?

>Brand New- Millstone

>don't want to go to my job today because I have Calc II homework to do, but realize that I will be up till 2 am tonight doing it

Cathedral- Ebony Tears
Threshold drunk, feeling good.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxVAT_pdyOA

>the girl i almost had something with went back to her ex because i didn''t make a move
>currently working on coming back from this minor pitfall through Sup Forumsposting, watching the sopranos, and playing morrowind (even though i have no fucking clue how)
I'm feeling lonely-ish, obviously, but also hopeful and very slightly content.

bump for music related feels

>tfw no gf

>new Swans
>like my brain is on fire

>Peasantry or 'Light! Inside of Light!
>angry I ate all the pizza I ordered last night cause I want it now for lunch

youtube.com/watch?v=6okxuiiHx2w

I just want to get piss drunk, take an unhealthy amount of drugs and make love to someone the whole night

>If I Get High

Feeling completely alone. I'm in a panic mode because I foresee myself drifting from all my friends.

Blown-Out Joy From Heaven's Mercied Hole

Try to guess how I feel

>bataille solaire - hyper drive
>i need to piss

i'm here for you user, i was in a similar situation, it'll get better, the worlds not a bad place, keep going.

>The Microphones - Map
>Relaxed and kinda happy because i started enjoying music again

>feeling emotions while listening to music

what, is it fucking 2009 in here?

youtube.com/watch?v=T00eJSQimIk

>Brand Name - Mac Miller
>Pretty good

huge - boris

feel like I should be doing something tonight but I think I'll just be lazy and do something tomorrow.

this is my life

James Taylor - I Was A Fool To Care

Exhausted. I've been working 12 hours shifts at my bar/restaurant job for the last few days.
I was meant to buy some music gear from a guy today but he wasn't around. I'll try again tomorrow.
Wrote a bit of music today and rested up so it wasn't a completely wasted day.

In 1567, Thomas Tallis wrote this, one of 9 tunes for the Archbishop of Canterbury, Mathew Parker's Psalter. It is the third tune in the series, to which Psalm 2 is set, Why fum'th in fight.

348 years later, Ralph Vaughan Williams would use it as the basis of his Fantasia. Listening to it makes me feel like I'm travelling through history, listening to the same sounds those people heard so many years ago. It's spine tingling and rather special to think about:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD5TG8z3-SM

youtube.com/watch?v=nzDaUrOf7WQ

Regretful and heartbroken.

"All the people you love in a river of blood..."
:c

youtube.com/watch?v=jsL0CS7CxOI

Radiohead - The Gloaming
Feeling pretty good, looking forward to the weekend

the avalanches - because im me

pretty happy, hoping to get some stuff done this weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=iVWp8HEMXIc
Pretty good for once.

AVALANCHE ROCK KID AVALANCHE ROCK KID

I was productive today, but I still feel like shit. Woo.

Hurry up and leak, Wildflower.

Cloud of Unknowing

feel nothing

Vijay Iyer Trio ‘Work’
Alright, felt like I could've done more with my day.

>One Better - Les Claypool
ehh, pretty chilled