>Kid A has 80

>Poptimist faggots will use critics as an argument to defend their yass queen

What went wrong, Sup Forums?

Lemonade's been out for a month
Kid A's been out for 16 years
Give it time and the artificial inflation will even itself out

Critics are totally irrelevant.

Lemonade got affirmative action points.

do you guys think the sri lankan sweatshop workers that were being paid scraps to knit beyonce's "empower" fashion line have listened to lemonade?

This, nowadays literally everyone is a fucking critic.

They've probably never even tasted lemonade

Was expecting a flow of pseudo-SJWs attack this thread. Thank god Sup Forums still has some sense.

This is correct. It was a great marketing decision by Beyonce's label.

>pseudo-SJWs
Go back to Sup Forums you dumb fucking teenager.

Nah they probably just listen to Guerilla Radio by RATM on repeat

Go back to tumblr you dumb fucking toddler.

>listening to music critics ever
the only person who wrote any music criticism worth reading is Lester Bangs

As if the fact that you care so much about critics unironically wasn't a big enough hint
Go back to your home board

care to explain what you think I meant?

I wish you would both listen to each other's advice

>implying
:^)

Wow a pop album is well received less than four months after its release, music is dead

What a stupid thread

>>Poptimist faggots will use critics as an argument to defend their yass queen

I meant that poptimists use critics as an argument, which is an absolutely fucking retarded way to defend your opinion, not actual music.

I shoulda made myself clearer.

This didn't really need to be said and I haven't seen anyone doing this on Sup Forums in a way that wasn't dripping with irony

Or is this just one of those threads where we feign superiority over "normies" because we care more about our hobby than they do

Well I've seen tons of fags do this, not only with Lemonade. Either way, anecdotal evidence is not evidence at all, so let's not argue over that. I just think that it is ridiculous to ever back up your claim with critics. This just means to me that you're not able to defend your taste and need to support of others to front the argument you're incapable of engaging in, and poptimist happen to do this a lot.

And stfu with the "normie" shit. Don't bring that autismo discussion here.

I don't disagree with you at all. On the contrary, it feels like you're just preaching to the choir and I don't really understand the point. Instesd of doing this I'd just challenge my friends' reasoning whenever they do something like this in as least autistic of a manner as possible.

Also I figured the quotation marks would make my intent with the normie thing clear but eh