rateyourmusic.com/~Notelord
rateyourmusic.com/~regency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still need to give Roxy Music s/t a complete listen

I'm amazed how shockingly awful NLMD was. That was pretty close to a 1.5/10

rateyourmusic.com/~Prismadoll

I've had better 5 album runs

Maneige is a pretty good band, haven't heard that release yet though

why do you tag your ratings with numbers?

>check out my ratings for these albums I don't know shit about that I listened to once

RYM is cancer

unrated = 10/10
bad taste

Not familiar with the other posts.

why are you so insecure

rateyourmusic.com/~Notelord

I dunno what you expected, still surprised you liked Tonight that much

So I know when to listen to a meme

4 away from my 500th rating. I'm listen to the Sonic R soundtrack

you don't need a reason to listen to memes
you know you WANT to

That's why I save them for special occasions. Makes it extra special

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?
DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY?

yes

come on we all know that's a great song

>rating the National over Marvin Gaye

??

swans hasnt even released it yet hold your rating machine a couple days dude

I'm honestly really excited. That game has some unironically great songs.

I actually thought A Night at the Opera would be way better but it's total shit except for the singles.

what are your other steely dan ratings?

Well if you listen to this kind of music unironically then yes

The RYM userbase is obviously insecure. We're talking about people who are trying to work their way through as many albums as they can just so they can spew their shitty uninformed opinions and feel like they have some relevance or authority on a subject they spent no time really engaging with. Case in point OP rates the fucking National higher than Marvin Gaye and Roxy Music. These people don't care about art. It's so blatant and I just find it disgusting. Last.fm is equally as problematic. These sites have their uses but they also result in some people using music as a means to an end, purely for social reasons or just to appear a certain way.

None yet. It was the first record by them I've heard, found it featured on picrelated

Better than Loggins and Messina for sure

see
now with added projection

hilarious
try
cant buy a thrill
countdown to ecstasy

'fire in the hole' is from the first album and is still my favourite dan song

its really just a lot of people trying to indulge in as much art as possible in their short lifetimes. stop romanticising the days when everything was physical and you had a new album once a week

also no one I know has any idea what rym is, despite being music people
its not a social tool

Oh my god. What a crime. OP expressed his opinion on his own profile. So what now? Does he write for some magazine? Is he paid for it? No. He does it for his own pleasure and doesn't force his opinions on anyone.

Also, National are bad now? I've heard Marvin Gaye, and I found him boring as fuck. Relevant in his time for his political statements maybe, but I'd rather listen to Prince, Stevie Wonder, Curtis Mayfield or Otis Redding any day. IMO the album deserves 6/10.

I feel like Dan was simply amazing, the kind of guys who were extremely proficient and simply made super high quality music.

Unfortunately right now I'm on a sad quest to find if The Cure had a single album worthy of listening today aside from Disintegration. Right now I'm in the niddle of Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me.

You know it's true. A lot of anons on Sup Forums openly admit that their last.fm charts have had an impact on their listening habits for example.

>its really just a lot of people trying to indulge in as much art as possible
This is the problem, treating art like it's some kind of disposable thing to skim your way through. Just don't even bother. Nothing wrong with digital but it's true this is what's happened since the internet. It's still fucked.

there's a difference between feeling that people may be watching (they're not but you know that's not how internet stuff works) and subtly having your listening habits change as a result, and the wild assumptions you were throwing around earlier brah

Not that crazy bro

but you can see the number right here

are you retarded?

There are many good songs there (Glass Spider,
New York's in Love, etc.). It's easy 3.5 / 5.
I'm a Bowie fag though

Going through Springsteen's discography and all the top 1,000 albums that I haven't yet

no

fuck you

everything is ok

NOICE

SPICY

Dookie's better than that
i can live with this

hi satan
clipping. should be higher

cancer

Nice stuff

rateyourmusic.com/~regency

Blehck

Wow this is some of the worst taste I have ever seen

Keiji Haino's wankery over Bleach?

>bleach over anything

worse taste, you're talking about one of the shittiest bands there's been

have you heard go sailor aka better heavenly

doesn't that one have lazing on a sunday afternoon and seaside rendezvous those are so fun
ok maybe not that fun after listening to them twice

There is no such thing as good or bad taste. It is entirely opinion.
Bleach is overly derivative, and in the areas in which it is original it lacks enough variation or instrumental force to create significant interest.
The only factor it could challenge Haino's album on is catharsis, which (in my opinion) Keiji Haino still does better.

>Alligator over What's Going On
what in the actual fucking fuck is wrong with you? one of the absolute worst displays of taste I've ever seen

>getting this mad over the music someone else likes

kys