5x5

5x5
rate rec assume myers briggs type, what they spend money on or whatever you want

maybe just chat about the music in the chart

Collects scarfs and broken hearts

is maybe starting to get into communism and spends money on books

spends money on improving computer ram as to more efficiently shit on music other people like online

+of montreal, talking heads
would have given you a plus for tegan and sara if it was any other album
listen to roky erickson and the aliens

oops sorry i uploaded the wrong chart lol

i should stop listening to music desu
every time i start listening to a Björk album i realize that i don't even like her music
listen to the album Hamlet
by Robert le Magnifique, Tepr & My Dog Is Gay
do you know how many time zones there are in the Soviet Union?

good guess
do you know how many time zones there are in zoviet france?

Can't stop Won't stop

How is Testarossa
I don't like Why? but I like cLOUDDEAD

Doesn't wash hands after using the toilet, your carpet is covered in vomit stains for drinking too much

Grew up in a suburb but you want to live in a big city

You've never been in a long term relationship and you're lonely

>every time i start listening to a Björk album i realize that i don't even like her music
>red hot chili peppers

if i had a dollar for every time someone asked me that, i would have around 15 dollars now

it's a fantastic album IMO
but if you don't like Why?, then there's an even smaller chance that you'll like this one, because it's really poppy and not particularly "experimental"

hi
won't be posting much if it all for the next week after tonight; I'm going on holiday

you don't know how you feel about life

you and your best friend from childhood went to different universities and you miss hanging with him

you have a lot of empty bottles near you desk but the mess doesn't bother you

based chart

it's like you're trying to make a point there
even though i fail to see any sort of logic

does the fact that i re-listened to 2 RHCP albums out of pure nostalgia for my pre-teen years diminish my capability to "properly" appreciate music?
also, am i not allowed to dislike Björk's albums as a matter of purely personal preference?

mind you, i didn't even attempt to criticize the quality of her music (which i consider high) - i only mentioned how i tried several times to "get into" her work, unsuccessfully

all spend their money made working at starbucks at whole foods for pricey organic grass fed gluten free 90% cacao fair-trade naturally fermented energy drink sweet potato crisps

epic

I could go for some potato crisps right now

wanna hit up starbucks

>Dots and Loops
my nigga

+Pavement, Grouper, Stereolab, Aphex, OPN, Radiohead, Faust, Venetian Snares, Yo La Tengo, Tim Hecker
~Candy Claws
Rec: Ashra - New Age of Earth
Spends money on speakers & sound equipment.

+Beach House, Songs Ohia, Bjork, Yellow Swans
Rec: Gas - Gas0095
Spends money on books, car payments, and a little weed now and then.

+OPN, Death Grips, Radiohead, Pixies, Fugazi, Lil B
-Mac DeMarco, Primus
Rec: Saul Williams - The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust
Spends money on obscure vinyl releases.

+ OPN / Death Grips / Frankie Cosmos / Orange Juice / Radiohead / Fugazi / Pixies / Mac Demarco / Beck / The Clash / Lil B

good taste here

+ Julianna Barwick / Beach House / D'Angelo
++ Yellow Swans

+ Tom Waits / David Byrne

idk lol

+ The Flaming Lips / Pink Floyd
- everything else

+ Sterolab / Atlas Sound / Pavement / Grouper / cLOUDDEAD / Deerhunter / OPN / Kraftwerk / Yo La Tengo / Tim Hecker / OPN / Ford & Lopatin / Radiohead / Venetian Snares

- nothing

+ Joanna Newsom / The National / Sweet Trip
++ Ricardo Villalobos

+ Dillinger / NIN / Refused / Elliott Smith / Glassjaw / mauldin of the well / Suicide / Botch / The Avalanches
++ Stars of the Lid / Gas

great taste

Joanna Newsom, Getz/Gilberto/Stereolab: MY nigga
Tell me about Floating Points

floating points is meme bleep

>Rec: Ashra - New Age of Earth

Thanks for the rec! I'm on the second track and like it tremendously so far. Sounds like tangerine dream + Reich style ostinato, pristine!

Bump