Tfw aotd will get shit on by critics because of PC

>tfw aotd will get shit on by critics because of PC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTre20HWNsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yfw it will be the beginning of a massive anti-sjw revolt and the whole review is packed with rape jokes and making fun of Grimm's big cocksucking mouth.

>tfw every new mediocre album by a washed up Sup Forumscore band is called AOTY
>everyone changes their minds once the reviews rightfully dismiss them
It's happened like 5 times this year already. Maybe more.

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE SWANS?!?! I honestly can't understand it. I've listened to their most popular songs over the past few days, and it's just simple, repetitive, drawn out songs.

I seriously don't get why you guys like this band.

It'll be panned because it's mediocre.

Have you listened to their 90s stuff? That's my favorite of theirs. Though their early stuff is also not drawn out or anything.

quality bait

I've tried Soundtracks, but I just can't get into it. It's too weird and longwinded, and I'm saying that as someone who likes post rock.

>because of pc
what

Their no wave stuff is killer

I guess I should have been more specific as SFTB is 90s I see now. Listen to this. They have 3 albums from the 90s that sound like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTre20HWNsg

my boy check out love of life and white lights... you might love it
:^)

what an ugly album cover.

Actually '89, '91, and '92. Whatever.

First listen is daunting and exhausting. With almost two and a half hours of runtime there's so much to take in. I recommend you give it another listen, or at least relisten to some tracks here and there.

Not really my thing, but this is far more understandable than everything they're praised for.

is this you?

It's a poster for the album, but I agree, really wanted it to be a face again for consistency.

das not the cover

Well...well fuck, I mean; I just don't know what to say. I'm very glad to be here with you tonight, I'll be able to talk to you about some things...that I know a great deal about. Everyone knows that you are a pleb. And everyone knows that I am a pleb. But, does everyone know that you are more of a pleb than me? Well, I know that. And you know that. But our purpose is to tell everyone that. Take for instance, the time you went on Sup Forums to post about Swans. You had internet connection, some free time, good headphones, everything was set. But you had to call me to tell you what you should think about them.

>tfw when I don't care about critics because Swans were originally a niche band and have never needed the approval of mainstream publications to validate them

/thread

What's really great is that I'm always going to love Swans' massive past, present and future discography and there's absolutely nothing their standing in popular or critical culture can ever do to change that.

n u n u n u n u n u n

Protip: Try listenting to it while drunk