The Glowing Man Alt Art

I suppose you who use my Swans alt art will want one for the Glowing Man. Well I've been working on it for a while and it's hard to find a good color scheme.

Here's what I've got, if you think you have a better idea, post it and I'll try it out.

It's the worst album cover in the discog definitely, but I'd just leave it alone. This didn't help for shit.

I actually kind of like it.

Its a grower. I thought it was lame in the beginning, but now I think its pretty mid tier.

so what's it supposed to be? all i see is a manatee with an arm for a tail

I'm just doing it for consistency. I've made a bunch of other alt art for their other albums.

The white version is much better.

This should have been the cover desu

Yep, I'll be using this one.

An arm with a spike going through it.

do you have the actual pic for it?

easily the best variation of the cover avaible

frankenstein boomerang

Search for The Glowing Man in the archive and select show as threads. It'll be there. I might change it to the version without the 'glow'.

It's fucking horrendous.

Here's this

Here's another version where the colors are much more flat and bold, if you'd prefer

That one's glowing much more.

agreed, take that one and make the glow a bit subtler and we have perfect cover art

Again, it's in the archive.

This one is the goat

It was funny once but you've posted it hundreds of times

These both look atrocious. Ones too pixelated and obviously just made by increasing the contrast in GIMP or some shit, and the other is horribly compressed. You fucking people make me sick.

could you post it? all the ones I've found in the archives are the really glowy ones
thanks

gritty

FINE. Here.

I could make one without any glow at all by converting to vector and enlarging but I seriously can't be bothered.

doesn't fit the music one bit

This is the best one I've come across.

lads