Fat girl who is rather thicc is into me for reasons I simply just cannot decipher

>fat girl who is rather thicc is into me for reasons I simply just cannot decipher
>I can't crack the code
>she's always bugging me, always texting me, so annoying
>asks what "kind of music I like"
>I tell her I don't know
>ask her
>she tells me "I asked you first"
>threaten (actually promisng) to stop communicating with her if she doesn't cut the bullshit
>or in this case cut the cheese
>lol
>she says "I like the Glee soundtrack, Pentatonix, Fifth Harmony, Mary Lambert, the Frozen soundtrack and Twenty One Pilots
>think about her sometimes, she has really nice tits and is an extremely nice girl but I don't know
Should I Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iChfiN8YSUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she sounds pretty shitty. but ive had literally perfect people be in to me but for some reason i cant bring myself to any kind of intimacy. even though im cripplingly lonely.

>fat girl who is rather thicc is into me for reasons I simply just cannot decipher
she knows you're a beta boy who will fuck her when you get desperate

just so invite her over and fuck her already

is she landwhale thicc or phat ass thicc?
it's all in the details sonny

She has a rocking pair of tits and her hips look nice in certain clothes but she's so annoying dude
So loud, all her friends are SJWs and nu-males I just feel like I've entered this strange new world and it's like an nightmare she's always asking me stupid questions

no that is pleb shit

you should find an uglier girl they have better taste

I think it might be a little beyond that like I totally feel what you're saying but I just feel like that if I stick my dick in her once it's going to be an absolute catastrophe

it's all appareance on the outside, show her who's the man and she'll be craving cock while shutting up

show her you are not taking anyone's shit, but lemme tell you, if you don't motorboat those big titties you will regret it

Women are just memes

>fat
>shit taste

Sounds like a horrible idea user. You know there's a big difference between being fat and thicc right? I'm gonna guess she's just fat though based on what I'm reading.

Maybe if she had great taste and a great personality I could understand you looking past the fat aspect. But she just sounds like a horrible package.

don't worry about the fear just go for it. you might convince her to lose weight if she really is crazy for u
but dick her down before u drop the weight lose part

god damn I saw thicc in the OP so I came in here and it's just a cringefest
jesus

you'd be sticking your dick in her holes, not her musical tastes

this doesn't seem like much of a problem

If you want to fuck, fuck. Otherwise don't bother.

I just texted her asking if she wants to hangout and she responded instantly
Wish me luck lads

Nice quads

>vomits internally

this
youtube.com/watch?v=iChfiN8YSUE

Bruh, no. I fucked some fat chick I really wasn't that into and I've regretted it ever since. It was a traumatising experience of folds and sweat

Doing better than me, senpi. God speed and good dicking.

Buy her a wii fit

don't listen to this guy

Like I said if she really likes you after you fuck her. just calmly tell her for her own HEALTH reasons to eat healthy and exercise more.If she refuses enjoy the sex and experience. Apply it to the next girl you like
avg guys more than ever need experience to compete with better looking guys,

brb

Based on op's description and the fact that he's undoubtedly hyping this girl up to look like less of a desperate faggot, I'm going to assume he's off to a nice Moby Dicking tonight

ok ya but do she got a booty op?

She's over my place right now
She just has natural fat in her ass but her ass isn't something you quite notice if that makes any sense definitely not a booty by any means
I'm thinking of asking her to leave. I don't want to do this

Post pics
Drink
Do it op or you're a bitch forever. You don't want that

;( same user. I'm happy that I can attract good looking grills, but... since I'm the male and I'm supposed to make things happen, they just never happen

Just fuck her and then find some way to never communicate with her ever again unless the sex is 9/10 or better

this

dont be a faggot OP
timestamp it too if you can

dude you dont have to fuck someone you dont want to
dont fucking rape yourself you idiot

Straight up tell her you just want to fuck. She's probably insecure enough that she'll let you.

I asked her to leave and she didn't understand, I just told her straight up that I didn't like her. I think I saw tears welling up in her eyes.
I don't deserve to be loved

just because someone has bad music taste doesn't mean you can't like each other

why is Sup Forums so autistic?

That sounds too fat

Who cares. She's probably a boring person.

>lol

You're fucking retarded why waste all the energy doing that. Just get a different better looking girl in the first place

Have you seen him? He should take what he can get.

Got my dick sucked by a fat girl once. Sad part is I was totally her booty call not the other way around. Gave mean head, though.

You're gunna recover in the long term, user. Its better not to lead her on anyways & you possibly escaped some nasty shit.

>Mean head

Like an Indian burn on the pp

if u disliked her soley for music taste youre an idiot
but im pretty sure/hope that wasnt the case

man no wonder u faggots are virgins.
girl wants to give you the pussy and you're worried about music taste and some fat.
then you wonder why you're crush never calls you back or wanting to fuck you
YOU'RE THE FAT CHICK TO A PRETTY GIRL

jeez

cmon. liking different music is fine but liking literally the worst of the worst music: the Glee soundtrack, Pentatonix, Fifth Harmony, Mary Lambert, the Frozen soundtrack and Twenty One Pilots" is indicitive of limited brain function

this

nope you have limited brain function. Some of the most successful and(richest) people I've met have shit taste in music

My dad and I met roger federer and he was listening to fucking bon jovi yet he was the best in tennis and has made over 100m

its really not man its just music
not everyone takes it as seriously as us

Some people just straight don't care about music though, like if someone asked me what artists I like I'd look basic as fuck because the list would start and end with Basquiat. What I can't deal with is people trying to big themselves up as having knowledge then not having it, feels very insecure, although I'm sure I've been that to someone else.

>Invite her over
>Probably make her day by doing so
>Tell her straight up you don't like her
>Bring her from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows
Idk how you live with yourself

yeah maybe think things through before u fuck with someones feelings man

Never seen so many dubs be full of shit.

What's wrong with being honest with someone? If he had done nothing she would have just been trying to get with him for who knows how long, probably months. Better to just be honest with people. I'm sure she's got like 20 other guys she has her eye on anyway.

same here. it's a curse of mine. like I physically can't bring myself to actually make a move.

I used to know a girl with cystic fibrosis, she was literally perfect for me. we enjoyed the same music, had the same taste in video games / movies, I was physically attracted, but I couldn't bring myself to commit to somebody who I didn't know would be alive the next morning

am I a bad person?

Are you kidding? Dude. Think of how much better your mediocre albums will be recieved if you tell everyone you wrote it about your dead girlfriend.

is she still alive

nah my music stinks so much not even that could save it. you jerk

yea

if she's still cute and you didn't fuck things up w her why don't you start talking to her again

You're pretty dumb for turning down a katawa man. Where is she now?

bad music, false grief and a sob story are the ingredients of many successful artists.

>Tfw had a girl that was basically "born in le wrong generation"
>She basically acts like a hippy and her music taste reflects that
>Kind of liked her
>Found out from a friend that she thinks of me as a "good friend"

One one hand I feel like pic related, on the other hand I feel like I dodged a bullet. Then again said friend could be bull shitting so I might ask around. Either way It's no skin off my back.

she's still in the same state, we just kinda fell apart due to work and other stuff and haven't talked in a while

refer to
>but I couldn't bring myself to commit to somebody who I didn't know would be alive the next morning

yeah but she sounds cool tho