The weird frontier between pop and avantgarde

the weird frontier between pop and avantgarde
are these guys the saviors of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvwcH6QPRTs
youtu.be/LvKoO6mr4_g?t=180
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf is this meme

not really, they'll likely have influence on more mainstream electronic eventually which will fall into pop, but it'll take a while. also I dont think dean blunt will have an impact on anyone who doesn't browse tinymixtapes

i didnt know greengrow420 made music

i like oneohtrix but he's more a meme-maker than a savior

arca doesn't deserve his popularity but like hudson mohawke before him he hooked up with kanye so now you know who he is

and the other two idgaf

who are they

who the fuck is the black guy

also this meme is so stale by now

TO BE REAL

who hyped for new james

no one, he's getting senile

Dean Black Ween

>I dont think dean blunt will have an impact on anyone who doesn't browse tinymixtapes

my sides

I am

youtube.com/watch?v=IvwcH6QPRTs

this is Dean's best btw

i want to suck on arcas peepee

Lopatin is my husbando

t. Laurel

4 days til new James gt hyped boiizz

did anyone else pre order the Human Story 3 cassette?

Agreed besides bm
these leftovers are really good.

Cautiously hyped. That Skid Row teaser he released got me really hyped, but he completely changed it in the final release, so I'm not getting too hyped in case he pulls another Skid Row. But if it's all like Ten Songs for Humanity, it'll be the most hyped I am for any release from him

yeah he did the same shit on nyc even though I ended liking it more than Skid row

this for example youtu.be/LvKoO6mr4_g?t=180
2:58 is really good sounded like his take on Yeezus. but nope doesn't make the final cut

this is one of those examples of a dream collaboration ending up being really meandering and disappointing

yeah, i agree. lopatin + hecker and ferraro+blunt also weren't that good. I liked those two tracks produced by arca on Babyfather, though. the triad god single with ferraro too

Am I the only one here who really liked Skid Row? lmao

Probably