Objective rating of the trilogy

Objective rating of the trilogy
TBK>TGM>TS

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!xsoB1TiR!xshBxr_TdYXeZFI8wcIc0PSUvUv2RyKv5uQhdYQay8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

godawful opinions

TS > TBK > TGM

TGM sounds like modern derivative post-rock a lot of the time. Tracks like the title track really save it from being mediocre.

TBK=TGM > The Seer
best trilogy of all time tbqh

TGM has been a let down so far, only listened to it twice though.

Here, while you guys fumble with your attempts at objectivity, I'll give you the objective ranking.

TBK > TS > [power gap] TGM

TS > TGM >>>>>> TBK

They're all bretty good :DDDDD

5/5

TGM > TBK > TS

can't wait for summer to end

>Le summer meme

Try forming criticism that doesn't include the words underage, meme, summer, fag, any racial slur, or does not mention Reddit. Also, try not to resort to "post yours xd"

Good opinion
bad opinion
my opinion

Got that backwards nigga

this

agree desu

Wait, did TGM leak? Where can you get it?

Seer > TGM > TBK

soulseek or the archive

TBK > TS > TGM

TGM was a 6/10 at best desu

TS > TGM = TBK
The Seer is Swans greatest album fight me

>tfw trying to wait for the official release before I listen to TGM

Help I don't think I can wait another week, I'm cracking.

I think I'm gonna have to stop going on Sup Forums for a while.

>I think I'm gonna have to stop going on Sup Forums for a while.
>I think I'm going to make this hard thing even harder

i listened twice, once drunk, then deleted the files. i think i might actually appreciate my first listen of the physical format better this way, because you always miss half the stuff in Swan's song the first few times anyways.

mega.nz/#!xsoB1TiR!xshBxr_TdYXeZFI8wcIc0PSUvUv2RyKv5uQhdYQay8E

Spoonfeeding because I'm not sober right now

Thanks

How will it make things harder? I was gonna stop posting on Sup Forums so that way I don't have to always encounter TGM and people talking about it.

This way it stays out of my mind more.

Not going on Sup Forums after you have suffered the addiction is even harder senpai. Unless you go to another board, but they all suck. Maybe Sup Forums for the euros?

I think they're pretty equal but different. The Seer has its abstract folky drone aesthetic, TBK has its ferocious and tight texture, and TGM has its holy and harmonious and grandiose feeling. I think TGM is my favorite just because the title track blew me away.

TS> TBK> TGM
Don't get me wrong, I like TGM but it just doesn't have that much of an impact on me

I agree with you completely. I really love the holy and grandiose feeling on the album, especially on Cloud of Unknowing, Frankie M, TGM, and F,P.
Is Frankie M also your second favorite track off the record?

t. embryo

I think Cloud of Unknowing is better than Frankie M personally. I also think Finally, Peace is underrated as hell

Also, unrelated, but does anyone else think that Blood Promise off Swans are Dead is the best thing that they've done?

>Cloud of Unknowing
>that part when the female vocals come in and it has this transcendental vibe all of a sudden
you know which part I'm thinking of right?

>Blood Promise off Swans are Dead
It's definitely one of their brightest moments but I like Feel Happiness and Helpless Child more off that record.

After 5 full listens of TGM :

The Seer = To Be Kind > The Glowing Man

The gap between TS/TBK to TGM isn't big at all, but it is there