youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dadrock and country

idm

Hillary. Like any good little boy.

Linkin Park
Anime soundtracks
Disturbed

I've been listening to a lot of jazz, 80s funk, vaporwave, and krautrock lately.

mozart wagner

The speeches of their leader Hitler, I mean Trump
Mike Love
Ted Nuget

Dadrock and country.

Unless they're Sup Forums, then probably something edgy like Linkin Park.

Why does she look like a rat

80's pop music

haha, le hitler meme

dude that's like so true fuck these sheep in current year who cant see the truth

ur so patrician dude

thats a man

yeah alt-rights love the cure, depeche mode, and the smiths. I bet if hitler was alive today, those would be the kind of bands he would listen to.

never said I was fag.

>watches a filthy frank vid once

haha le vaporwave n death igrps xdddd im iN HIGH SCHOOl

Johnny rebel

Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=WZaYIfChuWM

he was a sensitive man
and so am i
and i love love love those bands and am voting trump

what could this mean

Even if she does have a dick, she still looks like a rat
>inb4 "she" XDDDDDD

God I'm so fucking tired of trannies being walking memes.

>teehee i injected a bunch of hormones time to take a picture of me wearing this trump hat

Why can't they not be the biggest fags imaginable?

Whatever they think will trigger the"nu-male sucks" the most
>fucking alt cons

fuck filthy frank and death grips
next you're gonna say i love fatano too huh

>what could this mean
That you're probably autistic

its hilarious when they spout that its degenerate but omg "she"s wearing le trump hat so based amirtite x D

>What do Trump supporters listen to?

Come and see

Pretty much everything as Trump supporters are an extremely diverse group of people unlike Sanders supporters who are all white college students or Clinton supporters who are all cat ladies or niggers.

personally I listen to a lot of death metal and jazz. My other Trump supporting friends listen almost exclusively to metal, and one of them listens to a fair amount of classic rock.

This is my favorite topical album
youtube.com/watch?v=2p2rBMXemnU

all nu-male music. Not a real trumpboi

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

Very good taste. Similar to mine in 9th grade desu. that wasn't meant to be an insult btw I just had every single one of these albums except the love one on my phone that year and remember the covers very vividly.

Second this

sounds like edgy babbies. Do they cut themselves?

I support Trump and I like ambient and classical.

It pains me to see Bernie voters submit to Hillary when she's EVERYTHING Bernie fought against during his campaign. If you want to actually destroy the corrupt oligarchy, vote for someone who's outside of it instead of the very textbook definition of corrupt oligarch bribed by wall street money. Your revolution isn't going to happen once Clinton is in office, in fact it'll be squashed and never happen.

nice meme

The sound of licking boots

Thank you!

Lately, especially because of Donald Trump, I've been getting sick of sad music. I watched The 80's on CNN and got really into the music. I love the booming drums, synthesizers, and overall energy that 80's music has.

Old Boots