Why doesn't michael gira just make joseph fuck off? this album is shit

why doesn't michael gira just make joseph fuck off? this album is shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6cZOM3hfg4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0sFpZm_nHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is shit?

this is the objective AOTY, so you really have no fucking clue what you're talking about

Is joseph the dude who raped him in prison?

I'm listening now and the first few minutes sound straight out of Moon Shaped Pool.......

he is out of ideas, too much chanting, crescendo-core bullshit

fucking pleb

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

? I'm right aren't I? the sounds are similar

Still on first track. very droney, very "same chord".....still, the production is top notch.

I agree the vocals are a bit dramatic and "dark" for dark's sake. almost like that guy in Eyes Wide Shut performing the ritual ....lol

he's too mentally ill at this point to just make him "leave"

it's a being that lives in his throat

Pleb detected.

I'm not sure why I get that label. I'm describing it accurately. moving on to second track......here come the crescendos wew!!!

whos joseph ?

The only thing shit here is that atrocity of a cover. Wew.

>very droney, very "same chord"
>I agree the vocals are a bit dramatic and "dark" for dark's sake

wow, you're criticizing swans for... you know... being swans?

"I’ve used the conceit of calling the person or entity that inhabits me at these moments Joseph—even wrote a song for “him” on the record – but in truth I don’t understand the process at all. I’m more than a little frightened of it actually and don’t really want to know what goes on there."

youtube.com/watch?v=-6cZOM3hfg4

pretentious graphic designer detected

well, its more like, im still on the second track. the bass and drums groove is crushingly heavy and well recorded. love the production...... but I like melodies, and this is like running through a scale overtop the heavy groove.

its some good atmosphere, and the bottom end is solid, but I'm not sure the length is justified. again, I refer to the ritual aspect of Eyes wide shut. maybe If it were live and the lead guy was standing on a speaker and summoning or being possessed or some shit ....like the other user said chants. trance

I hope the leak is an old mix because these drums are mixed pretty badly at times. Otherwise it's a fantastic album, if Jesus recorded music while in the desert for 40 days this is what the result would be.

haha you got trolled, it's actually this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0sFpZm_nHo

look at the background color of STFTB, TBK and this..

so you just found out gira likes beige? cute

that's nothing, look at swans are dead, soundtracks and die tur ist zu.

you didn't get it..

>forgetting Forever Burned