Loop zoop

do you consider led zep to be dad rock?
i think not. its always been popular

There is no such thing as dad rock
Led Zeppelin is, and always shall be, the standard for hard/heavy guitar rock.

dad rock is a bullshit term (just like mucore, redditcore, p4k, etc)

it came into existence decades after the actual music by edgy hipster teenagers on the internet, but it has no actual impact on the quality of the music, that's what people don't understand. Your dad listening to something doesn't make it shit.

Led Zeppelin is a great band, way better than many indie bands that get praised around here

Kids want to rebel away from their parents' music sadly for this generation, most of it has been shit

Why do so many of you kids have problems with their dads? Were you like, touched down there by your dad or what?

yeah i guess that's the case for every generation, but it sucks to see people automatically call these bands shit on this board

Of course Zep is dadrock, but dadrock isn't automatically bad, and to think so is autistic.

I think a lot of zeps tracks are total shit and they get a pass for some reason. But many other tracks are outstanding. They might be slightly overrated but theyre still one of the best

Never have never will. Led Zep IV through Presence is a fantastic run

Dadrock doesn't mean anything you faggot

This is why

the rain song and achilles last stand are my favourites songs of all time

>taking anything in Sup Forums serious
take everything on the internet with a grain of salt user

it's much easier to shit post than be part of one big circle jerkā€¦ that shit is reddit

here discussion is perpetuated by constant banter

pretty sure those same poster who talk shit about the music they try to distant themselves from are actually jamming to some of it

>will take wife's last name
muhhhh sides are gone R.I.P.

my wife's kid meme should be listed

music thieves

m8 Sup Forums is a bigger circlejerk than reddit... by a lot

Why were stages so high back then?

They're playing to like a million people, of course their stage has to be high up so that people in the back can see

lol i've seen that but i can't help it take it with a bit of irony i think most are from reddit to begin with but i could wrong since generalizing is a shit way to make a point but i do know at least there isn't no voting shit going on here that's some gay ass shit to look for validation from others for your own original opinions while people down vote you if you don't follow their views at least here it's all banter and shit posting

HEAR ME HERE ME
I have something very important to say. Please listen up Sup Forums. Seriously. Led Zeppelin is dadcore. The Doors are dadcore. They're just good music in general. They're both representative of their time, but The Doors especially stands out as a timeless masterpiece that would've sounded new decades later. Led Zeppelin is also still great. They may be dadrock MAYBE. I'll give you Led Zeppelin but not The Doors. Don't call The Doors dadrock. If you're unsure call them dadcore. Use "core" more in general. It's more inoffensive, and people can't get as mad about it.

yeah, the no voting thing helps, but come on it's like we're only discussing the same 20 albums over and over again on this board