This is the new Sup Forumscore

This is the new Sup Forumscore

needs jason aldean and young thug you faggot

"no"

Replace spirit of Eden with Laughing stock right now.

Get rid of twin fantasy and TMS and ExM are still discussed more than TBTB.

Sweet Trip is just a small circle jerk community that is no where near big enough to be considered Sup Forums core.

replace mdbtf with this and I'd agree

>Replace spirit of Eden with Laughing stock right now.

if you're going to listen to both you should listen to spirit of eden first

How's this

this is fantano core at its best

stratosphere is mucore now

all that shit is already Sup Forums core

a lot of it isnt, and a lot of stuff that used to be Sup Forumscore isn't anymore. of course there's a good amount of overlap.

is the album cover for The Powers That B a pool light

I like everything on there except memgrips and Twin furry

oh, fantano liked it? I had no idea. he has decent taste then

Whats the korean album?

>Spirit of Eden and V:D:C are Sup Forumscore now
Please no I don't want them to be memed to death.

>b-but if they're memed then they'll suddenly become bad albums
Grow up!

>memed to death

this doesn't actually happen. Pretty much nothing has the meme potential of death grips and anco

Tell that to Coil after Montie memed them to death.

AMSP and the new Avalanches have been memed to death

coil has not been memed to death

Coil's fine what are you talking about

How has AMSP been "memed to death"

And the new Avalanches isn't even out, the track is just bad and unironically is basically electro swing

saying that an album has been "memed to death" is literally memeing the album to death

fishmans was memed to death

There used to be way more (in depth) discussion desu. Now many of the threads are just
>le poseur/avant-teen meme
>last name balance >fell to his death
>GAY

>How has AMSP been "memed to death"
Coldplay shitposters
>And the new Avalanches isn't even out, the track is just bad and unironically is basically electro swing
Not even a swing rhythm though I agree it's shit

this is quite true, but not to death. you can still discuss it pretty easily

>Coldplay shitposters
Come on, that was a thing for like a day after BTW came out, it's not nearly as common now and it's not like anyone takes it seriously when someone says it's their favorite coldplay album or whatever.

Nah man AMSP ruined Sup Forums for several days after the album came out. There was shitposting left and right. It's less bad now but the shitposting retained its influence.

I can't believe this board doesn't discuss this overlooked classic..

Please include it on Sup Forumscore. Regardless how much it's discussed, including Forever Changes on there will save this board.

I just want people to feel compelled to listen to it, because it really was NMH before NMH, except better.

/thread

there's literally no need for a new Sup Forumscore, since this chart already exists

Fuck off.

Sup Forumscore is old, Sup Forums is stale as result. This board must be infused with something new, something with some mystery, something to aspire to.

well of course, it's a radiohead album release, ofc its gonna be spammed. doesnt mean it was memed to death..

OP here. You know what you have a good point. I'll put it in. It's a fantastic album.

This is like version 10

this one is much less extensive than that one, fulfills a different role

If this becomes mucore I will kill myself, literally not a single song on this album held my interest for any period of time

I think we all can agree that HooM is Sup Forumscore

put in a better quality pic of sftb and adjusted the alignment on the right side

I like how SFTB is in the dead center. Feels right, somehow.

Yeah, but it's meme'd everywhere.

I had the same issue with SEVERAL albums on the old Sup Forumscore in . I won't say which ones to avoid getting flamed.

just say them, I'll be nice

sup dude I was working with you guys making this shit earlier. I don't wanna be THAT guy, and I dont like it at all, but dude meme grips needs to be there. That shit is part of the board's culture. Add that and you literally just made the new official mucore. Congrats.

nevermind, didnt see TMS. You're done!

feels good man, thanks for the compliment. I'm very happy with it too.

Post it around!

will do. Let's see how people react to it.

No Pink Moon?

one of my favorite albums and I had it up there for a while but I sadly don't really see it on here very often. Even stuff like VDC and CTTE I see more often than it.

I think maybe putting it instead of TMR would be good, maybe, because of how many people hate TMR.

What about this? I've seen it on a lot of Sup Forumscore charts

And it's discussed quite frequently, almost as much as MPP

Old and smelly

true and it was on there for a while, with MPP. However I and others felt it was wrong to have more than 1 anco album, and between STG and MPP I think the general opinion was that MPP should be kept as it's more accessible and memetic. and desu MPP is a tier ahead of STG imo, I mean it's up there with Loveless et al I think

While i prefer STGSTV to MPP, I agree with the meme value of MPP

I do too, I just think MPP is a better fit for a Sup Forums essentials chart than STG

>Niche shit like Sun Bat Her or Long Season
>Car Seat Headrest, most notable for being absolutely hated by Sup Forums, justified or not, and nowhere near popular enough
>Choosing the wrong album at every chance you get: Spirit of Eden over Laughing Stock, Low over Heroes, Powers over Money Store/Exmil; Surprised you didn't squeeze Tweez and On Avery Island in

Can you seriously put Twin Fantasy or Sunbather next to ITAOTS or Pink Moon and think you did a good job?

>new
all of that is already mucore

Why are you all obsessed with circlejerking over the same few artists/albums all the time?

It's been heavily revised fyi

not all of it. also look at the revised version not the OP, the point is that old Sup Forumscore is outdated. so we tried to get rid of some of the stuff that isn't talked about any more and replace it with new albums that are talked about but aren't on the old Sup Forumscore list from 2013. stuff like tago mago, close to the edge, sweet trip and so on

should have kept TPTB instead of TMS, simply because if someone new looks at this charts and listens to it, you are exposing him to a shit album in the Death Grip discography

>Spirit of Eden over Laughing Stock
that's been changed in the revised version

>Low over Heroes
im not a bowie fan but nobody has objected to that yet. why do you think heroes should be there instead of low? i'll change it if you give me a good argument

>Powers over Money Store/Exmi
also been changed in the revised version

They're the greatest albums ever made.

Spirit of Eden >>>>>> Laughing Stock

originally i wanted spirit of eden because it's the first one of the two but most people wanted laughing stock

literally nobody is saying that. it's supposed to be a description of the most commonly discussed/highly regarded albums on Sup Forums

>>Powers over Money Store/Exmi
>also been changed in the revised version
seriously man, it'd be better if this is changed back

king crimson?

unfortunately not really talked about very much anymore. You're the first person to mention their absence since I've been working on this, and I've been doing this all day.

not a death grips fan so i dont know. can a few more people weigh in? remember it's not necessarily about which album is better, but which one is more important to the board/ essential/ widely discussed.

death grips in general is discussed, not any album. the most usual discussion is ranking the discography. it's just that Powers is a better introduction than TMS

Alright if a couple more people corroborate that I'll change it.

looks about right
fuck you no it's not

It looks good but I would take out TMR (widely hated, not really discussed) ITAOTS (stale) and sunbather (nobody talks about it anymore). I would replace sunbather w/ another metal record, I'm just not sure which. Not really an expert on metal. The rest look really good though. Fresh but also sticking with some of the classics.

>Please include it on Sup Forumscore. Regardless how much it's discussed
thats not how it works you retard

>TMR (widely hated, not really discussed)
you're wrong, but whatever
>ITAOTS (stale)
kys

I was thinking Pink Moon for TMR

ITAOTS is stale but it can't not be there.

Open for suggestions to replace Sunbather

fuck off, you're not OP. and by "not really discussed" I mean there's not much intelligent conversation around it. It's mostly limited to "IT'S THE GREATEST PIECE OF MUSIC OF ALL TIME" and "FUCK YOU IT'S GARBAGE"

>The rest look really good though. Fresh but also sticking with some of the classics.

He's right about TMR you know. No one ever discusses it. ITAOTS might be stale, because no one discusses this anymore either, but to remove it from the chart would be moronic. It's the ultimate Sup Forumscore album.

Yeah, it's on the sticky ffs.

Tfw IQ not low enough to enjoy anything under Metal

I agree but maybe it should be Bottomless Pit instead?

I just realized, BOB DYLAN. He's basically universally loved on this board, and discussed a lot. I would put Blonde on Blonde just cause it has the highest mucore status, but any of his albums would work well.

that's a good point about itaots, keep it on there I retract my statement

LETS MAKE A CHART OF ALL THE MUSIC WE TALK ABOUT EVERYDAY SO WHEN NEW PEOPLE ARRIVE THEY'LL TALK ABOUT THEM EVERY DAY TOO AND WE CAN ALL TALK ABOUT THE SAME ALBUMS EVERY DAY!!!!!!! YAY!

oh yeah good point, totally forgot about him.

>heard one song, heard them all - the artist

mixed reception upon release, discussion stopped right after it was released. I've seen more discussion about pic related recently.

maybe replace TMR with it, Pink Moon is good but I don't see it discussed much, if at all anymore.

>about pic related recently.
well yeah, it's literally their best. but not really the best starting point

is mucore about starting points?

No its about circlejerking over the same limited few albums to feel superior to IRL friends and redditors with.

I like the album, but very few people would consider it their best

yes?? why else would you listen to mucore? it's about someone new coming to the board and looking for shit to listen to

Pink Moon?

That was in the previous version, but we realized it wasn't really discussed anymore. It is loved, yes, but not discussed.

not really that loved or discussed, IMO. Not a necessary addition.

Also, TMR needs to stay. A lot of Sup Forumstants love it. It is very polarizing, yes, but no to the point of being bad but rather controversial. And its discussion never gets old. It is also HEAVILY discussed,

OP here. yeah gonna stick with TMR for these reasons exactly. Was going to reply the same thing about blonde on blonde. bob dylan is certainly important but I dont think any single one of his albums have much of a huge presence on Sup Forums

laughing stock is still better and most importantly more talkes about here

how is this neo mu core except carly rae jepson

what the fuck is this

>mixed reception upon release, discussion stopped
okay i guess not BP then