youtube.com/watch?v=lO0AtOE_RtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lv4Cmnsm6pg
youtube.com/watch?v=N_yOU6yIomQ
youtube.com/watch?v=khejrbgdc4w
youtube.com/watch?v=YeBvurTaKX8
youtube.com/watch?v=qOvSJ1y5_50
youtube.com/watch?v=7I5SDFliOjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything through Heaven or Las Vegas is pure heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7Bw8w0aJX8

youtube.com/watch?v=WSkchOxNZZc

youtube.com/watch?v=cik5yeTIWqI
youtube.com/watch?v=CT_qA-S1LVA
youtube.com/watch?v=au-49nbGtv0

youtube.com/watch?v=87FDctNdUOw

Great taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3COChRWscY

solid posts gents keep em comin

youtube.com/watch?v=9iTgv5y6HFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=hQySMhVQNwY

youtube.com/watch?v=FaFIDnsWCQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ndcxec969o0
youtube.com/watch?v=KibQWIE0aa8

youtube.com/watch?v=5iicYBEiqus

youtube.com/watch?v=4VsiA1qrdys

youtube.com/watch?v=vnasj9PbSUE

youtube.com/watch?v=lO0AtOE_RtQ

Mingus was a FUCKING GENIUS

youtube.com/watch?v=lv4Cmnsm6pg

So far 3 posts in this thread are not mine .... I'd love to see more contributors.

Great topic though OP

youtube.com/watch?v=N_yOU6yIomQ

youtube.com/watch?v=khejrbgdc4w

youtube.com/watch?v=YeBvurTaKX8

youtube.com/watch?v=qOvSJ1y5_50

youtube.com/watch?v=7I5SDFliOjc

Big Star - 3rd.

This is why the west coast sucks, it's literally the rest of the world's bedtime right now

stopped listening when the dude started rapping.

I just can't

rapping is so ridiculous to me, such a ridiculous thing to add to music. YA KNOW WHAT THIS SONG NEEDS, SOME MONOTONE RHYTHM SYLLABLES ...like just buy a conga and play along dummy

stopped listening when I saw the "Keep Calm and Stoner Doom" sticker at the bottom.

a genre that truly makes a clown out of itself

the smoky vocals, the minimal aesthetic, the sober and repetitive rhythms devoid of development make this a first order "fashionable" yawn-fest

You shouldn't do this

>a genre that has consistently populated 90% of all valid AOTY lists for the past 30 years
FTFY

again smoky, intimate vocals. no key changes. slide guitar accents attempt a "soaring" uplifting feel, but in all a well recorded forgettable folk piece. pleasantly pretty and dull

decent

these fall into the cliche category once again.

could do without the "american indian" spiritual elements merged with funk bass, but like the prominence of the rhythm at 3:30, paired with the ascending chimes. in general "scratching" sounds feel a bit ridiculous to me in a sonic sense

characteristic of what I could call a widespread fetish for distorted guitar, one that is frequently unexamined. the "classical metal" gambit has been done and had. why someone would artistically feel hammered dulcimer, the screaming of a seeming crowd and duel shredding guitar is more out of the dirth of originality than it is intentionally chosen

singer songwriters take note, an interesting ethnic/blues/western hybrid, minimal appointments and nontraditional arrangements make this a more interesting version of the "folk" format (4 chords and 8 verses). drones, rhythms, and uncommon scales done by one man

one truly wonders how many times in this life we will be exposed to the wailing sounds of a distorted stratocaster in a blues scale over simplistic drums and fuzz pedals, good lord why there is so little variation and such a unrelenting fetish for "jamming" i will never know. a million different possible approaches to music and here comes the 4 piece fuzz stratocaster blues rock band once again ladies and gentlemen. maybe its because they make a good bar band, and people seem to love alcohol, an equally vile and unimpressive substance if there ever was, if the shoe fits!