Who is the least nu-male musician alive?

Who is the least nu-male musician alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0aTHdti557p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

Burzum

this

literally any woman

Michael Gira

RAPE

Definitely Panda Bear.

He was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Paw Tracks Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Panda, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his later years. According to Fields, Panda once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Panda performed the German version of "Bluish Eyes", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.

I love how the Sup Forums memers don't realize that Mark was essentially the definitive sensitive sad boy of the 90's. He fucking built his career off what would now be called nu male stuff or whatever.

This meme really needs to die.

underrated

>pol boogeyman

Jimi Hendrix

Could it be anyone else?

>alive

The nu male thing came from Sup Forums. That's not really up for debate.

Kevin Shields is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth

lewd

Sings like a truck driver, lyrics about surviving vietnam war and living in a swamp, doesn't give a single fuck when old manager who ripped him off dies- everyone in world calls him salty.

tryhard teenager in a adult's body
a guy i know quoted him for his highschool senior quote, expressing his desire to speak his mind and battle politically correct oppression

these types of people are the male version of pic related

correct answer coming through

>8.5 bone pressed
that's not that big desu

Four way tie between the members of Manowar.

Rivers Cuomo pisses off a ton of SJWs because they think Pinkerton is homophobic, racist, and misogynistic.

Also he shouted heil hitler at a concert once

The correct answer is Warren Zevon

Bruce Springsteen

Lol. This IS pretty much the correct answer.

It's funny how faggots always try to insert artists they actually like into this category -- they don't fucking exist.

>Also he shouted heil hitler at a concert once
Gonna need proof user

And he has been trying to distance himself from it since.
He got cucked.

Why do people think that?

bigger than any dick you'll ever have inside of you

vocaroo.com/i/s0aTHdti557p

>avid hunter
>misogynist who gets lots of pussy
>hard right-wing libertarian

How could any man be less nu-male than the Nuge?