droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
hollywisemedia.bandcamp.com
gausse.bandcamp.com/
cavbrew.bandcamp.com/album/excerpts-from-a-larger-work
restyousleepinggiant.bandcamp.com/album/peppermint-tea-tape-reissue
youtube.com/watch?v=U-TLDBN96B0
lonelyghost.bandcamp.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AHtsW_WEYmA
hghstudios.bandcamp.com/album/a-night-at-mcbastion-with-m-c-kinnon-baron-b-luntz-night-2
mualbumsfortheworkingman.bandcamp.com/
tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/
husbandsbos.bandcamp.com/album/forgetting-how-to-breathe-ep
eifie.bandcamp.com/album/vol-1-2
chen-g.bandcamp.com/releases
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

redwatermusic.bandcamp.com/album/todays-weather

>ambient mixtape
>experimental

surfhypnosis.bandcamp.com/album/another-wound-open-mic-nite

Shameless self-promotion. Be gentle with me senpai..

evenoxen.bandcamp.com
>indie/experimental folk
>shades of noise pop, fuzz folk, power electronics, melodic harsh noise, and free jazz

Will be lurking and working on that collaborative vaporwave album Sup Forums is currently working on. Yamir made a new track too, I've gotta check that out

ffo lo-fi pop

My lonely ghost tapes just came in too! The weekend is off to a great start

I really like the first track. Simplistic and melodious. The second track has a Grandaddy feel to it, don't like it nearly as much but hey man, good production on this. Good luck when the 7" comes in

NEW TRACK free download

in-dreamview.bandcamp.com/track/lunar-halo

>instrumental
>post-rock/math-rock
>jazz fusion

also check out

Friends from the Land.
ITEM- Every Fruit In The World
>Art Rock, New Wave, Psych, Experimental Rock
banditem.bandcamp.com/

The Village Bicycle- Fits and Starts
>Noise Rock, Dream Pop, Progressive Pop
thevillagebicycle.bandcamp.com/

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New album: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/osen-formation

>Experimental electronic and sound experiments

I will try to make a more "older" style of electronic sounds in a next possible release, think maybe like Stockhausen or Xenakis, per say

jacksonwilson.bandcamp.com/
>Progressive Electronic

rec

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com

>atmospheric folk, other stuff

Thanks for listening and downloading everybody, means a ton

Great musique:

How experimental are these experimental experiments that you're experimenting with?

Yes

varietyhour.bandcamp.com/album/suicide-simulator-2k15

dearlaika.bandcamp.com/
>singer-songwriter / ambient / dream pop / minimalist / experimental / lo-fi indie / math folk / glitch
>comparisons have been made to Grizzly Bear, Sleep Party People, Sufjan Stevens, Baths, Justin Vernon, The Antlers, Thom Yorke and Kishi Bashi

My Boys:

mounthoreb.bandcamp.com/releases

Indie Stuff, Alternative Pop
Thanks for listening

acridvolumes.bandcamp.com/album/abandoner
>live from the basement

amdread.bandcamp.com/releases

>vaporwave
>ambient
>tim hecker-ish
>plunderphonics
>sometimes noisy

Thank you for listening!

Good stuff:

skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/soundtrack-for-sunny-days
>twee-ish guitar wankery
FUCKING HELL
OK SO I HAD WRITTEN REVIEWS FOR PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THE POSTS HERE, BUT MY COMPUTER JUST SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY AND IT ALL WAS ERASED.
Guess I will keep it short this time, these will be half assed versions of what I had written before, so i'm sorry if what I say is kinda stupid.

really good stuff, minute 8 is a masterpiece. It has some BOC vibes too. Keep it up!

I really dig your voice! It definitely fits the music you're trying to make. The second song is also increibly good. Keep it up!

Your Baileys of Water is still my bus song, god it's so good.
What kind of percussion do you play on Cherubim, by the way? I really like it's sound and I've always been curious about your percussion

I can't wait to hear your new album, because I would love to listen to more stuff like this! The drums are really good by the way, I admire them.
It really reminds me of Bark Psychosis

This is fantastic! I really like the vocals, they're soothing and makes me feel at ease. I Will has to be my favourite track (I was expecting it to be a Radiohead cover, and I'm kinda glad that it wasn't)

(I'm sorry to everyone for writing such half assed reviews, and then writing a long one for Dear Laika. But it's the one I remember the most since I was writing it when my computer died)
I have always seen you post on the Bandcamp threads, but I never got myself to listen to your music. Today is the day though, so I listened to Dear Laika EP and I regret every time I saw your posts but didn't go and listen.
You are extremely talented, I wouldn't be surprised if you made it big someday, and by "making it big" I mean inspiring a shit ton of artists and being known as one of the most creative artists of the century (because that's what I think you are)
Keep it up, because music this good might be hard to find sometimes.

notthevillage.bandcamp.com/album/house-goose

Its old, but whatever

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal

>synthpop, retrowave, simple pop album made with vintage gear

I've got a bunch of unfinished songs sitting around that I'm working on but my imagintation is just gone lately.

musicanima.bandcamp.com/releases
>Dark Ambient
>Drone
>Horror themes

You should also listen to:

8eightyfour4.bandcamp.com/album/miasma

>ambient pieces leading into drum and bass

Just released it today would love to get some feedback on it.

very cool, love the neutral milk hotel accoustics mixed with ball park music style vocals.

I did very much feels like a better cure song. Love the dissonance that the bass brings with it

What the fuck, I guess it's art though so fair enough.
Dope as fuck man, It's so calming, very lovely

recs

yamir.bandcamp.com/

>dark ambient
>folk
>drone
>experimental
>electronics
>post-rock?

you can now rate my music on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

brimslod.bandcamp.com/releases

>post-rock?

Tracks are a bit short, written and recorded in two days for my school's art week

willbandtheteencreeps.bandcamp.com

>lofi, indie, garage rock, grunge, surf punk
>ffo teen suicide, dag nasty, wavves, twin peaks

recorded to cassette in my bedroom, ep 2 on the way

MADE A VIDEO FOR YUNG PLZ WATCH IT
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFpDaIIG6AM&feature=youtu.be

my number 1s

This is the latest release from my solo project.
pioggiadambra.bandcamp.com/album/visioni-destabilizzanti-dal-reame-delle-ombre
>mainly spoken words on electroacoustic dronescapes, with some sad guitar melodies and a black metal solo in the first track - every track is different anyway

And this is the music I make with a friend. VERY different from my solo stuff, even if it's still in the ambient/noise realm.
failor.bandcamp.com/
>think of Burzum's prison albums but with a better sound quality and additional guitars and noises

Now listening to Very hypnotic and relaxing, lo-fi but in a good way. The perfect kind of music I want to listen to while drifting in the afternoon.

highlysensitiveperson.bandcamp.com/

>emo, slowcore

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

hollywisemedia.bandcamp.com
>instrumental hip-hop and other bleeps to bob your head and think about girls to

Lots of neat little tempo changes in the track I listened to, a bit muddy sound quality but granted I'm listening through a phone speaker, not bad yo

>8eightyfour4.bandcamp.com/album/miasma
all your songs have great development, keeps everything interesting

>skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/soundtrack-for-sunny-days
this is another cool collection of songs, would love to here riffs from tracks 3 and 5 built on and developed. I also really liked the last track

me

>8eightyfour4.bandcamp.com/album/miasma
all your songs have great development, keeps everything interesting

>skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/soundtrack-for-sunny-days
this is another cool collection of songs, would love to hear riffs from tracks 3 and 5 built on and developed. I also really liked the last track

I loved your last ep so much and the piano on your new track has me hyped for new stuff to come. keep up the great work

me

gausse.bandcamp.com/
>Electronic, Ambient, Downtempo, Experimental

I like your ambient stuff way more than your glitch artsy stuff. Looking forward for those "old" electronics experiments!

I'm not very keen on vaporwave but this is interesting, probably because it's basically ambient with japanese titles. Very Hecker-like.

Reccing also these.

I'm btw

cavbrew.bandcamp.com/album/excerpts-from-a-larger-work
>Drone, Post-Downtempo, Noise, Dark Ambient, EAI

recs:
(how are the tape releases coming btw?)
(contender for AOTY)
(listened to I Stole This Riff last night. really like your combination of plunderphonics and guitar based drone. i'll listen to the new thing when i can.)

no one ever replies to my stuff, even if I comment others. what's the deal, is it that bad?

There's usually a bit of a wait before your music gains traction on here, because people are likely to first of all recommend music they've already heard and then maybe listen to some stuff lots of other people have recommended.
I'd also include your album art seeing as it's good album art and maybe I bit more information about your music.
It kinda feels like industrial dub. Pretty good! Very atmospheric. Could work very well as a soundtrack, and I mean that as a compliment.

field-fires.bandcamp.com

restyousleepinggiant.bandcamp.com/album/peppermint-tea-tape-reissue

>ambient guitar, warm drone, tape loops, sometimes shoegazy

On a mini tour - playing tonight in Peoria, IL. Come out if you're around and hang out.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-TLDBN96B0

POST-GUCCI tape, holler.

lonelyghost.bandcamp.com

>dark dreamy lofi
>ffo teen suicide, have a nice life, Giles Corey, Elvis depressedly
>Spotify

Cassettes on sale now, two for one deal

lil video for Pretend someone made for me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AHtsW_WEYmA

Bois
Ayy! You got them before me haha

hghstudios.bandcamp.com/album/a-night-at-mcbastion-with-m-c-kinnon-baron-b-luntz-night-2
>Outsider House, Acid House, Industrial House
>Live set, recorded from the mixing board. No overdubs or editing performed in post-processing.

>how are the tape releases coming btw?

They're coming, I've just got some stuff going on in my personal life that has to come first. But they are definitely still going to happen.

mualbumsfortheworkingman.bandcamp.com/

listen to our memes

everyone did a good job

good job everyone

tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/

Solo project that evolved into a 5 piece band from Orlando FL

Have previously collaborated with Polysemy and Foliage

If you're playing a show near the Orlando area hit us up. We're always looking for bands to play with.

>Shoegaze,Dreampop,Post-Punk

Working on 5 song EP consisting of new versions of the demos we have and a couple new songs.

>Feedback is much appreciated

willseifert.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>bedroom pop/folk whatever you wanna call it
>dreary sad man music
>ffo teen suicide, american football, sparklehorse, grandaddy

RECS:

Love it, tape copped.

husbandsbos.bandcamp.com/album/forgetting-how-to-breathe-ep

>indie, gaze

So good, jesus.

eifie.bandcamp.com/album/vol-1-2

>chillwave, pretty electronic sounds and pianos, samples, hip hop, rainy, some weeb shit.

also if you like these check out the converse rubber tracks versions. i feel like cleaned us up a little too much but the quality is much better

i know there's another thread up and all but i just wanted to give back some love before we died

thanks will, really hoping you do collab with one of the folk artists around here
(loving the new direction btw)
hey there, i'm so glad you appreciate the percussion because truth be told i used two plastic water jugs (one filled with coins), tambourines, and i hit them with potato mashers. That's it. Couldn't afford a drumset so I made due with what i had haha.
Always good to see you around lads

Ey, here.

I really like this.
Especually ants. Nice textures.

Thank u guys for the kind words

yay!
hope the personal stuff is going ok.

more recs:
(bought close to the first tape copy of Frost. still loving it.)
me:

chen-g.bandcamp.com/releases

Here's a project me and a friend did. We got the beats from another guy. Check it out!

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Including collaborative efforts from:
MC469, Windowlistener, Jaryk, Even Oxen, Tidepools, Dear Laika, Pleasance House, Lonely Ghost, as well as some other friends of mine.

The album was initially moved from May 10th to June 7th. However, some components of the album have yet to be finished. So the album has been moved to June 21st for now. However, I would like to give people a glance at the album, as I already have half of it finished, so I will set up the album for pre-order, with the first track available for listening.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Proud Supporter Of: