Why does /mu have such bad taste?

Let's be realistic. Nobody cares about your weird ass underground dogshit that nobody's ever heard of. You know who I think is a great band? THE ROLLING STONES, are you mad that a band who makes good music actually enjoyed success unlike your trash that nobody's ever going to remember in 10 years?

Stones were a shit band desu senpai

shit tier bait

biting the bait, but why are you here?

Are you saying that because I don;t like rusted swing sets playing in my music that I don;t even deserve to listen to music? How fucking useless are you? Do you just sit around and listen to music all day, judging people who respectfully say they don;t like one song you offered them? I bet you think of yourself as an artist, listening to all of your rusty swings and random moaning in your """Music""". And using the argument "Everyone else on this board listens to it, so you should to" and calling it "Normal" doesn't do anything for your """argument""". How fucking idiotic do you have to be to try to defend rusty hinge sounds as "music"? Are you that delusional? Fucking drink bleach, I can't believe that you are being serious. This is almost as bad as the Sup Forums hive mind.

People who only know 1 song by them

Meh, bored

Never heard a "rusty swingset song" don't know or care about what you're referencing

It's a fresh pasta from like two hours ago

The Who is better.

Not all of us are popular music fags

Not all of us are popular/classical music fags

Have you even listened to King Crimson?

>Aqua
fucking lol

Boi. ITCOTKC was released in 1969!

3/10. You literally didn't even try. This one was enough to make me reply, but not quite enough warrant digging through a huge folder to upload a reaction image mocking you, or even retain my attention for more than a few minutes.

Grimmie yourself, tripshitter.

Get rid of the fucking Animal Collective album and put Soundtracks for the blind in its place. Who made this?

hey i'm going to be travelling for a few hours and I wonder which Swans to listen to? I've only heard To Be Kind

you're trying too hard

You're either a serial killer or a 12 year old asian.

no ideer

radiohead and kanye were/are like a bit successful

Oh my god, it's a turbopleb! A person that thinks every single one of us who likes the same releases we put from a chart that we got from RYM (pic related) are listening to stuff that "no one has ever heard off". Somebody who's taste in music is so limited that he makes us look good for only listening to the thousand or so releases we consider essential. And guess what he has the nerve to judge us? Because he is listening to the music that "people actually remember from the past". Because acts like Television and Neu! apparently aren't from the 70's, because this list doesn't contain The Velvet Underground (i bet you don't even know about who they are, faggot) one of the most influential bands of all time!c despite selling barely any copies on release. Guess what? nobody is impressed that you like a band that you probably got from your dad. Because you never even bothered to expand your taste outside of them and maybe Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. Ignorance really is bliss, idiot.