How about a thread without a disrespectful title

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10453655
youtube.com/watch?v=UR7X6a4zYnE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Schaeffer#Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who tf is this bitch

you just knocked the car seat headrest thread off the catalog fuck you asshole

I'm not trying to be edgy or anything, but she was completely irrelevant on this board until tonight. And she isn't even actually dead

Go to bed will

I literally LITERALLY never heard of this broad until today

more like RIP to the IQ of the american people for listening to her garbage music lmaoooooooooo

Oh. Well shit, I'd jizz in her then.

Sorry about your thread Will, but you can always make another one anways

she be dead burh

I actually knew who she was beforehand because I used to watch The Voice with my mom
She didn't win for a reason but this is still all very sad

This thread is officially reserved for repeating digits

No she is not

Yeah, that's the only way I know her

she was taken by the grimmie more like it lol

PLACE YOUR BETS HERE
strawpoll.me/10453655
>captcha was a picture of a cemetary

check'em

Check em

Holy shit

nice

damn i'm only an inch taller than her

you should've been the one who died fucking worthless manlet

ooh, so close

check these dubs though

Hey man
Listen to this song: youtube.com/watch?v=UR7X6a4zYnE

Every man has his worth, regardless of size.

no u

except bill cosby

I am 6'7 nigga square up

Anyone have her lewds? I don't care much else.

Then leave

You don't either faggot. None of us even knew who the hell this person was until someone made a thread and it became a meme. It sucks they died but stop pretending like you care.

check em

passed away. Twitter confirmed

F

JUST

Fuck

My

Fuck....who could've predicted?
She didn't have a fucking clue.

Why was she shot?

women never have a clue about anything

Damn that's fucked up

F

I hope you are satisfied with your existence in this world and the influence you have on others.

A 4channer got to her.

i am

i hope you are too, pal.

I don't think anyone will know. Shooter killed himself.

k

It was Fantano again.

F

>not black

Then why the fuck was she shot?

>It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm that Christina has passed and went home to be with the Lord
>the Lord

good riddance

:)

>being this edgy

count
cunt
cnt
cn
c

That fedora is a little too tight tonight big boy?

obsessive stalkers with guns

did that popstar in japan pull through?

it's so strange to see that someone who didn't have much mainstream fame had someone get obsessed this way.

Over the years, how many celebs that you can name were murdered by fans?

John Lennon
Selena the mexican singer
Dimebag Darrell
Rebecca Schaefer

monica seles got stabbed

those are the only ones that immediately come to mind.

Schaeffer's story is the worst, because the guy was a total autist that should have been stopped

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Schaeffer#Death

don't turn this into a le guncontrol debate you fuccboi

some b/c tier actress was murdered in the 80's or 90's I believe. Can't think of her name though

Must be an assassin

>shooting a literally who
Why?

...I think you're thinking of Rebecca Schaeffer.

less security, easily to pull off

I wonder if someone at the concert filmed her getting shot

george harrison had his house broken into and was stabbed by a guy who thought he was the devil or some shit

Why?

yep that was it.
I assumed your list was composed of musical acts only and not hollywood stuff

>be american
>get shot

how about its more like this thread is about someone losing their life not political arguments where you can go on about how high and mighty you are

Jews did it

Shooter approached and opened fire. When he got disabled and can't get away, he killed himself.

Typical fucked up hitman work.

Someone just lost their life at the age of 22, guys. Shut the fuck up.

actually, she was 21 and had the lead on a sitcom so, she was probably going to be a pretty big star.

i always hear people talk about young people becoming obsessed with youtubers, since they are more attainable.

i wonder what the background of the shooter is.

24yo white male sounds good.

b-b-b-but I have to tell you how moral and enlightened I am because I think guns are bad lemme just get 5 minutes in to tell you my political beliefs.

why not, its just another dead person, don't pretend you care about honoring her.

I know a lot of people are saying she's literally who, but as someone that found her on YouTube doing covers 5+ years ago it's kind of shitty. I saw her start as a teenager with a shitty can and no actual mic doing what she loved all the way to becoming a voice contestant and then releasing her own album and doing concerts.

She literally did what 90% of the cover singers on YouTube are trying to do and she was so young.

She was a qt3.14 too

putting bets on 32 year old mixed race Asian

she got out of coma and is in stable condition

I just realized that I remember seeing her Owl City covers that she had on youtube all those years ago that's fucking insane.

Any footage tho?

I think the guy who killed Dimebag wasn't a fan. IIRC he killed him because he was paranoid enough to think their lyrics were mocking him directly.

I don't even know her and just listened to her music for the first time. She seemed so happy. Life is cruel.

Wonder what she did something that would deem a hitman necessary

hmm, it's orlando....maybe you're right.

i think everyone will realize she had real talent and perhaps the only thing that kept her from mainstream fame was average looks. that's pretty common.

Rest in piss gypsy slut

There must be. She was signing autographs. People always have their phones out to film and take pictures. Regardless, it's outside of a venue so there would be surveillance footage.

I'm sure something will surface

gonna choose this thread to express my thoughts.

this is the bottom line:

I, for whatever reason seem to be in the minority here in showing some degree of empathy, that is to say, the death of a person, is the most extreme subject imaginable, it is "THE END", it is the only serious thing in this life, and to know how much my family and close friends mean to me, how much they have given to me, the love they have shared, and how depressed I would be if any of them were to pass, carries over to this stranger, and it is only because she did not do anything to anybody else.

war is different, war is enemies, war is agression, war is people doing inhumane things and in revenge we have death, but death to an innocent shocks me in such a way, that to disresepct the very concept, or to make fun of it, to make a joke out of the mortal sin of claiming an innocent, this is what I am hard pressed to believe that the majority of you show so little empathy, feel so little, cannot place yourselves in the eyes of her family or loved ones, cannot conceptualize the tragedy that is an innocent human life being taken, because i value my own so much, the ultimate thievery, the ultimate act of destruction, and it is made a joke, it is sneered at, it is treated with no sense of remorse. those that do this are disgusting and deserve no mercy when their day of judgement comes to pass

Most likely for making shitty music.

From #PrayforChristina to #RIPChristina

JUST

It's americas fault for allowing guns. this shit wouldn't happen in the UK

kek

Twitter is a shithole. I would rather eat pond scum daily than sign up for a Twitter account.

Yeah you would just get stabbed. Just like Mayu Tomita. It doesn't matter if the area has guns or not. Crazy people will do crazy shit no matter what.

>be britfag
>get stabbed by paki

Did you come straight from fucking Reddit?

Depends on what pond and the pollution levels. Besides, you could just leave it inactive.

it won't get out. anyone there will have been a die hard fan and questioned by police and hand stuff over.

what will get out is eerie photos of her smiling with fans a minute or two before hand.

that's gonna be sad shit.

there's also no way there would leak a photo (even if it exists) where she's with a fan and the killer is right there like pic related.....

(you)

Mayu Tomita is alive though.

post yfw Levine doesnt give a shit same thing with Gordon Ramsey not giving a fuck when that nigga who lost to the blind chef at masterchef an heroed.

you underestimate how shitty people are for attention. if someone has the footage or pictures of her bloody body, they will post it eventually.

Nah must be a Bjork Stalker-like fan. Beta who can't get her for himself. So he decided to kill her and himself so they can be "with each other" in the afterlife.

I think you're underestimating my fervor.

I want to fuck her corpse