So what does Sup Forums think about Lostprophets?

So what does Sup Forums think about Lostprophets?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4467447.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mega lolz

They have a couple of good songs, but overall they're a band for edgy emo 15 year olds
Kek

Yeah baby, yeah!

More like lostprofits.
:^)

I heard about these guys all the time when I was younger, than they just completely fell off the radar a couple of years back. Shame, they all seemed like nice blokes.

not a bad band. the lead singer always was hands-on in live performances but he always struck me as a little bit too infantile

Gary Glitter rip off

>all seemed like nice blokes
kek

Ahem..

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4467447.html

let's just say there's a reason you only knew about them when you were younger

Singer is good with kids wink wink

Their music is very touching

C'mon guys stop with the memes

I'm not a fan but the kids like it

Montie told me that Brandon is just like the lead singer

When I was a teenager I had such a strong attraction to the blonde actress they used for their "Last Train Home" music video

A couple years ago I was at a party and some people were talking about if Michael Jackson was a pedo. Then somebody one upped them by bringing up another, worse celebrity pedo. Then I mentioned Ian Watkins and what he'd done, and suddenly everybody got quiet and I felt like "that guy"

>Huffington Post
haha, you expect me to believe this shit?

probably the most based lead singer

lyrically, they seem pandering but they wrote some good songs, so i can hardly be bothered. it's actually bordering on interesting, considering what happened to ian.

You mean that guy who shares the creepiest and spoopiest stories? Man I wouldn't like to be that guy.