droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
alldrig.bandcamp.com/
dearlaika.bandcamp.com/
subjecttochange301.bandcamp.com/album/take-it-or-leave-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New album: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/osen-formation

>Experimental electronic and sound art

Here's an alt cover of Osen Formation (pic related)

I released this some days ago and I want to hear your opinion guys.

afterdeath0.bandcamp.com/album/crimson-images

>Chillwave
>IDM
>Jazzy stuff

reccc

yamir.bandcamp.com/

>post-rock
>dark ambient/drone
>electronics
>folk

you can now rate my music on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

thelatticecollective.bandcamp.com/album/is-it-it-was
>NEW SINGLE FROM MINT WAX MEMBER, AMUSIAN SO
>promotional single from Amusian So's upcoming EP
>experimental hip-hop
>psychedelic hip-hop
>cloud rap
>twee rap
>dub
>download comes with 21 minutes of bonus shit (3 demos and a 12 minute live performance)

Will be sticking around thread for feedback and such so get at me

husbandsbos.bandcamp.com/album/converse-rubber-tracks-session

>indie, gaze

if you like our drunken ramblings check out the EP

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/beleaguered-by-sound-4
>New Track!
>Dark Ambient mixed with elements of Modern Classcial and Drone
>Made from the garbage material

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnes-for-l
>Modern Classical, Drone, Ambient Piano
>Fast playing and fluid-like notes
>Like underwater piano concert

Also my album "Castle on Glass" is now out on Spotify and Google Play store!
play.spotify.com/album/51mFjY5R0xSdLuTz2NG8AH?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

evenoxen.bandcamp.com
>indie/experimental folk
>traces of noise pop, fuzz folk, power electronics, melodic harsh noise, and free jazz

YAMIR you killed it on this new track. Absolutely loving the direction you're going in, i wish you the best of luck in finishing it

heyo! i'm currently working on a song called "milen", i'm curious if there are any singer/songwriters who'd want to help supply vocals for the song.

>electronica/dance/ambient/trip-hop
unxmusic.bandcamp.com/releases

>demo folder
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1EodIMq7igdOVdOMUJJUGdmSms&usp=sharing

And they say Spotify doesn't have obscure stuff. Doesn't get more obscure than this.

Eh. Sounds like a bunch of presets thrown together in various patterns. Not much here for structure, either. Drum samples are pretty flat as well. The only thing that I like is the occasional jazzy synth solo that occurs. I think jazzy idm like this has to be way more wonky (tone-wise) and chordally interesting to have any effect.

This is certainly your least offensive album art! Its much more subtle (which is what the other cover needed). As for the music... it sounds like glitch! There's not much development or randomness to keep me interested which are usual staples of glitch. I do enjoy the sounds and tones that you've created; it's just that none of the music interests me. Wreichant is probably the best crop on this album though (that disjointed rhythmic pulse is tight).

Engineering isn't that good which is a shame for your band. The vocalist is great, the glide guitar tone is perfect, and the drumming is good (although, they sound like shit in the mix; particularly the snare sounds flat as hell and has no punch). I don't know if it's distortion or not but the rhythm guitar has this fart-fuzz sound to it (not the good kind of fuzz either; the fuzz that's associated with bad recording equipment)

AMUSIAN SO

>Amusia
>The inability to comprehend or respond to music
Right...

If you push hard enough there's always a way I suppose

highlysensitiveperson.bandcamp.com/

>emo, slowcore

will listen to new people when the thread fills up more

chen-g.bandcamp.com/releases

>Hip-hop
>Trap Rap

Casue fuck bitches, get money, smoke trees

personally am a fan of this production. the music goes well with it and there will be time to recorder finer material as your band progresses but for now we're experiencing this era of Husbands. Enjoying it while I still can.

recently listened to this again, damn I hope you make an album soon because this is great
This makes me nostalgic for some reason, not sure why
New track sounds a bit metal-ish at some points, its conveyance is strong
Can't say I've listened to this before, but I can see why so many people in these threads like it
Very unique, and conveys lots of feelings, really great

officialdtb.bandcamp.com/track/full-stop
>Indie
>Math Rock

I make ambient music off of one 10-minute long drone... but I know BASIC MUSIC THEORY so I have the right to call out people who have smaller dicks than I.

again

here's a loop/demo version of 'milen'
it's original in the key of g minor, but i slightly sped it up because...why not?

labs.echonest.com/Uploader/index.html?trid=TRMJVLD15522293062

reminds me of tangled hair, tight

i'm going to be releasing an album called 'mora mother' in august. there will also be a cassette release courtesy of bluelight tapes :3

jacksonwilson.bandcamp.com/
>Progressive Electronic

solid stuff

good instrumentals awful vocals

I know it too, and? How does it make you smarter?
Also
>I make ambient music off of one 10-minute long drone...
Good for you, good for you

I know that I have a smaller dick than you and I make ambient music that sucks so I'm Amusian So... Epiglottis ...

>sounds a bit metal-ish at some points
is this bad? because i want to avoid the "metal" label

i need to check out your new album

thanks so much!

damn its been a while, your stuffs still good

Answering to (I'm )

Thanks for the feedback, you and others have told me that flatness is an issue with my album, so I'll see if I can correct that for future records, but I guess I'll have a long way to go.

NEW TRACK free download

in-dreamview.bandcamp.com/track/lunar-halo

>instrumental
>post-rock/math-rock
>jazz fusion

i think that's great (been getting into BM lately), but do what you do, i guess

mounthoreb.bandcamp.com/album/volatile-parts

This is a selection of the last 6 months, hope you like

Indie, alternative pop

Thanks for listening

thanks for listening windowlistener, I still have to get around to your stuff too but i do appreciate your comments. i see you've been keeping busy this year which is great. productivity is always good to see in an artist.

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Including collaborative efforts from:
MC469, Windowlistener, Jaryk, Even Oxen, Tidepools, Dear Laika, Pleasance House, Lonely Ghost, as well as some other friends of mine.

The album was initially moved from May 10th to June 7th. However, some components of the album have yet to be finished. So the album has been moved to June 21st for now. However, I would like to give people a glance at the album, as I already have half of it finished, so I will set up the album for pre-order, with the first track available for listening.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Proud Supporter Of:

Seems I'm enjoying this one. Although I wouldn't call it "Progressive Electronic", no no... It's a solid track that doesn't stretch itself too harshly and it has a nice balance. Sadly, I believe, that the mix could be a tiny bit better - this artificial sound block makes most of the background sounds weak and quiet. If that was an intension then great, but I'm not buying that. Also, a bit more complexity please. Just a tiny bit more...

Nah, just don't point out other people's genitalia and we'll be fine

I don't want to be fine with you. I want you to admit that you have a larger penis than I, Amusian So.

Listen here, Jakub! Listen here!~

Zenosyne - Synthesizers, field recordings, drone guitar, mental states, flash fictions

Thanks, I'm surprised people have noticed!

I'm basically work-obsessed in a way, I hate whenever I'm gone from my computer for even 2 days, as that means I can't work on anything.

Which is horrible because I'm going to be at another place for 6 days without my computer

Worry not I'm still working on the track and plan to make it less repetitious.

Furthermore, somebody else used the "Progressive Electronic" tag to describe my music and I just went with it. I'm not actually sure what category my music would go under.

Also, I'll revisit the mix. What is the "artificial sound block" you're hearing?

Also, you don't need to buy it since it's free! :)

I think what I've meant was that the sounds beside any beats are leveled in such a way that the whole thing sounds flat, one-dimensional in a way. I'm no expert or anything, just a slight suggestion. However, it seems that listening to this track through headphones improves this so I guess it's just a way of my speakers and shit.

Not sure if I gave feedback to you before, Nocturnes for L. is surprisingly calm and atmospheric, and Beleaguered by Sound 4 is so foreign and unknown to me (for some reason it conveys that to me)

Yeah thanks asshole. Try being a little nicer next time before you critique other peoples music because your shit sucks

here

i enjoy some of the sounds being made here, and its produced well enough, but like with noise music it doesnt hold much of a practical space in my library.

nice composition, and the various parts of the song build and release well, but i wish the drums were recorded better

love the guitar tone, drums sound pretty alright. this is just my taste but i tend to really not like clear vocals so the reverb'd out treatment is a dealbreaker for me unfortunately.

this has a real y2k sort of vibe to it thats really intoxicating. wish the tracks were a little louder but otherwise these are fab

beats sound nice, but the vocals are too high in the mix for my taste.

produced very nice. AND CLEAR VOCALS AAAAAAAAAAAA. fucking thank you. i dont really like the twinkly emo-sounding stuff played straight but otherwise this is very cool.

wow those drums! they sound fucking great! funky. your vocals have an obtuseness to them thats really rad as well.

unclear vocals*

ah. I'm not done with mastering them so it'll probably not sound very good on speakers now

fuck off impostor

yeah Blow it out your ass!

I think I haven't done that too... Well,
Osen Formation is such a shitfest that I'm just drawn to this in a second! I would have to digest it more, however, this glitch-y thing that you've created sounds great! This thing is MUCH better than your RAW EP, I can tell that already!

Wow that is some high quality memeing buddy! I rate it 3.5 DJ Dubbis out of 5

hiverpourtoujours.bandcamp.com

ffo: badly recorded acoustic emo wank w off key strongly accented vocals

Lest us forget

Well I see you have have retained your incredible capacity for being assblasted, Mr. Plante

I see you have the incredible capacity for copying my tripcode

>copying tripcodes
are you even trying right now?

Are you even trying to stopoo sucking my dick..

I thought this was a bandcamp thread

HAHAHA you're actually trying to pretend you're me! That's absolutely golden!

I mean I have so much material that could be used to embarrass me and the best you can come up with is drawing dicks on my facebook? Come on man, try harder!

Well it was before Nick Plante threw an autistic shitfit

I can draw a dick on myslf a thing

I am so fucking mad that you stole my tripcode you idiot

Well if it's your tripcode why don't you post using it to prove that you're Lionweed

Thank you for pointing out my amazing dubs :)

can you two fags go fuck eachother somewhere else please

zenosyne.bandcamp.com/album/the-fall-part-i
>ambient
>drone
>m

I'll stop now. sorry.

Wait
guys?!
What happened to this thread?! fill me in

no words can describe the stupidity of what just happened

thankfully it's been archived in all of it's moronic glory: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/65590116#p65591847

some ass hat flipped out at Lionweed and then got banned, LOL

Wait what the fuck?! that guy is so fucking stupid hahahahaha

Aww, and he got banned just after he posted the link to my old project :/ Uncool...

The best part is that he tried the same shit 6 months ago and it didn't work either time.

Yeah that guy is so autistic-

>some ass hat
Nick Plante of Lattice Collective to be specific

well this is a shitshow

Your old project sounded really good by the way!
also nice dubs

Yeah that guy has an aptitude for failing to impersonate people.
also nice dubs as well

globalcrash.bandcamp.com/album/utopia
released this 9 days ago, old material of mine I recorded between 2008-2013, most recorded onto cassette than transferred to MP3 Genre: Electronica, EDM, IDM, Chill-Out, Ambient, Downtempo, Trance, House, big beat, dub, breakbeat, and trip hop. 10 tracks
UTOPIA: Electronic Psychedelia Songs For Summer, enjoy let me know what you think!
Another album available here: globalcrash.bandcamp.com/album/echolalia
for FREE

yeah that guy is autistic i think

You're too kind, too kind :3

tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/

Solo project that evolved into a 5 piece band from Orlando FL

Have previously collaborated with Polysemy and Foliage

If you're playing a show near the Orlando area hit us up. We're always looking for bands to play with.

>Shoegaze,Dreampop,Post-Punk

Working on 5 song EP consisting of new versions of the demos we have and a couple new songs.

>Feedback is much appreciated

Epiglottis, email me bro

again

so, i'm probably going to be singing on 'milen' instead; i'm not the best singer, but i can probably pull it off in some form or another (there won't be excessive vocal effects though). i'm actually kind of excited :3

He definitely seems that way

This is fantastic. Can't wait for the EP!

That's cool :)

Well, godspeed you then! This test track sounds good so don't fuck it up!

thanks. and i won't goof it up :3

New Foliage finally
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/selfish-1

yeah he is autistic i messaged his mom

Just started writing my own music as a fun side project. Let me know what everyone thinks!
ffo: lofi acoustic bedroom pop

choamnomski.bandcamp.com/releases

hacktivismrecords.bandcamp.com/album/precognition-2
>shoegaze
>post-rock
>synths

Holy balls, this is nice!

gausse.bandcamp.com/
>Electronic, Downtempo, Ambient, Industrial, Experimental

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

I wish that I could say the same of your music

Fine by me, as long as you're not a dick about it

alldrig.bandcamp.com/

>depressive black metal // post
>minimal piano based // artsy
>experimental // lo-fi

reccing
gonna listen more stuff later, need some coffee first

I'm not even trying to be a dick. Kind of like how you don't try to make listenable music.

Okay that's just rude.

Sure, whatever

Sometimes the truth is necessary, no matter how rude it may seem.

Its alright. You are most likely a cool person, but your music sucks shit.

dearlaika.bandcamp.com/
>singer-songwriter / ambient / dream pop / minimalist / experimental / lo-fi indie / math folk / glitch
>comparisons have been made to Grizzly Bear, Sleep Party People, Sufjan Stevens, Baths, Justin Vernon, The Antlers, Thom Yorke and Kishi Bashi

Recs:
(BIG REC, my gf and I were jamming big time to this)
(also big rec)
(my BOY)
Also shout out to Lydia in the last thread (caught it after it archived) who was claiming I'd get super big and influential - thank you so so much, but I think you might be exaggerating a little...

I'm still waiting the new EP with the cityscape guy! when its going to be released? project name?
(yes, I follow you around sometimes :)))

how did he do it?

Southern Maryland pop/punk

subjecttochange301.bandcamp.com/album/take-it-or-leave-it