grimes
lavren
grimes

A: An elephant on a skateboard
B: The Elephant Man
C: A zombie

this

this desu

also churches is shitty music grimes is good music we should not even be having this conversation

Dubs confirm
/thread over guys

Which one is:
a) more talented
b) more beautiful
c) more charismatic

Lauren a shit

>a) more talented
Grimes
>b) more beautiful
Lauren
>c) more charismatic
probably Lauren

a. Grimes
b. Neither
c. Grimes

I don't like either but Grimes does do more musically than Lavren and has a slightly better stage presence from what I've seen.

a) Grimes because she can sort of keep a note without studio magic and seems to be somewhat competent with her instruments while Lauren is pure eye-candy
b) I'm to ogay to answer that
c) neither of them has any sort of charisma

>c) neither of them has any sort of charisma
Never seen any Grimes interview? She has a lot of charisma. One reason people love her so much.

I like neither, but have listened to both. From an impartial standpoint:

>a) more talented
Grimes far out. Her sound is enjoyable here and there, and at least a bit inventive. Chvrches sounds like some Hannah Montana shit labeled as artsy shit

>b) more beautiful
Couldn't care less, but if I had to choose with a gun to my head, Grimes, I guess, because I don't like Lauren's face

>c) more charismatic
Neither, two retards

Pretty much this

Both are shit

I'd love to dominate grimes with my above-average sized cock ;^)

>above average
because you are cockasian and majority of the human male population is chinese and indian?

Lavren on all three counts, because a corpse with a gunshot wound to the head is not talented, beautiful, or charismatic.

Anyone is better than Lauren

Wot?!

objective answer

bump

a) Lavren
b) Grimes
c) both use charisma as their dump stat

btw I flipped talented and beautiful because I am retarded

>Grimes
>Grimes
>Grimes

There's no discussion.

Grimes is more talented when it comes to creativity and production but Lauren can actually sing fairly well in a live setting which Grimes can't do whatsoever

>which Grimes can't do whatsoever
She can do that too, but she's pretty hit and miss. The new songs are mode demanding, but the older more chill songs sound almost the same as the recorded version.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhflnGpsvsQ

Lauren is just a postergirl for the guys writing the songs

she is more attractive

she may be more charismatic but she uses it for annoying things

bump!

I would fuck lauren
And throw grimes to the garbage

Which one would you like to impregnate more?

Grimes, she seems to like actually do things and take part in the creation of her music instead of just singing
Lavren
Lavren again

a) Grimes
b) Lauren
c) Grimes

yeah so this.

>via 9gag.com

lauren by default

grimes is not for sexual. grimes is the wingman you bring with you to pick up chicks. grimes is the girl you sit on top of a grassy hill, looking up at the stars tripping on acid with. grimes is the kind of girl you share a blunt with and watch the highway traffic roll past. grimes is the kind of girl you fist bump for smoothing things over with james, who's the kind of boyfriend who ALWAYS is trying to start some kind of drama.

grimes is one of the dudes.