Post the perfect scenarios to listen to an album

Post the perfect scenarios to listen to an album

>Drinking in an abandoned building at 2 AM

grow up

>sitting around at your campsite at a festival with friends at 5am after the mdma and/or mushrooms started to wear off

But i'm still young

sitting alongside a rather large river at the bank and watching the sun rise in the sky

insulting sensitive kids on grimes threads.

nah fuck you.
>reading watchmen in the basement while snow falls softly outside

if you're a fucking loser maybe

>MDMA
>shrooms
and I'm the loser? kill yourself degenerate

>some fag with unaligned chakras

stay unenlightened fag

>doesn't have the friends to get drugs from or enjoy using them with
>missing out on an entirely new part of life even if just tried once and never again
>drugs make you a degenerate

have fun with your watchmen comics

getting really fucked at a new years party and then you start to come down once it's over and reflect on your life and stuff

>speeding along a cliffside road by the ocean while close friends smoke weed/snort coke/drop acid in the backseat.

I'll have you know I have had alcohol before and grass too. both are literally memes, MDMA and those psychotropics are probably eve more supreme meme

>Angrily all-caps posting on my DeviantArt blog before I self-harm and OD on an opiate / benzo / alcohol cocktail
>Pussy out at the last minute, like always

>tired, sitting on the back of a car on a rainy night, watching the raindrops on the window blend with the colours of the streetlights

kek

shit thread OP

>babysitting

>grass

what the fuck are you 42 or something

why don't you try them first before spouting retarded nonsense about it and realise they are actually wonderful things in moderation

walking home alone after a night out

again

not everyone is pathetic loser like you

taking vicodin and laying in bed and the dark.

guess that makes you one of a few then

kek

in 10 years you will be this archetypal creepy idiot with only game that is picking up and druging clueless teenagers at hostels

>watching the sunset while coming down (or up) on acid

Your description is perfect man, I listened to this album once on a late night drive (I was in the backseat), I was drifting in and out of sleep and it all felt like a dream.

skipping work and driving alone on a highway

fuck man I wasn't ready...

Tenderly kissing your girlfriend as you whisper sweet nothings in one another's ear at your chilly campsite in winter

having a raging psychotic episode in your basement

On October 23rd, 1986 at the National Ballroom in Kilburn, London, seeing The Smiths play

Dying.

injecting heroin for the first time in years in a mostly empty house on a mattress with no sheets or blankets because you're heartbroken and just can't be bothered to feel pain anymore

Walking alone in snow covered mountains as the sun sets

idk why everyone thinks this is a winter album

Crawling through the desert dying of thirst

Winter's Love, prolly. I agree, though, it sounds more Autumn-y to me

making love to your sex robot in tokyo in the year 2030 while the lights of akihabara flash across your face

Driving on a motorcycle in dense fog, on an empty road

driving in the city on a rainy night

Kissing gf as the sun sets over a valley

>Finally relapsing into Xanax dependency sometime during week two of withdrawal
>Weeping tears of joy the moment I feel the drug begin to bind to my GABA receptors

On a vacation roadtrip with your best bros as you're all singing along, talking about girls and music and maybe smoking weed.

A half a mile away from the beach staring at girls with binoculars publicly masturbatinf

Nothing has ever made me want to check out an album so much

Making out in the back seat of a car on a semi desserted beach

Overdosing on heroin in a Lamborghini while drunk models are passed out around you

/thread

wine from the bottle and dancing even though you don't

>only shallow is the first track

BOY ARE YOU RETARDED HAHAHA WHEN I KISSED UR GF SHE SAID SHE PREFFERED HAVING SEX TO BETTER LESS SHIT PLEB MUSIC

JK LOVELESS IS GOOD BUT YOU SHOULDNT LISTEN TO IT WHILE HAVING SEX (I MEAN LOOK AT THE NAME XD) BTW THIS POST IS IRONIC

watching obscure european educational video tapes from the 50s and 60s while on lsd

Strangling your friends Ed and Jonny for even suggesting they play guitars on a track

what?
correct

No idea why but I've always associated this album with gritty computer games from the late 90s, so perhaps that.

>walking through a dense Forrest with a old man talking

Yeah, to me it's almost spring-summer-y.

kek

Eating veal and calamari salad

fucking like 9 bitches at once

I absolutely didnt do that yesterday

Where did he say sex exactly?

Spending the night alone and drinking

>a dense Forrest

Sitting outside clinically depressed on a fall night

a campfire alone in the woods at night

>walking around in the falling snow, looking at the streetlights and feeling alone/longing

making love to your spouse after a few glasses of wine in a remote cabin in the woods during a snowstorm then cuddling to sleep

whats the joke i haven't listened to the album

>contemplating your life while sitting at the edge of town as a storm comes in, watching the dark clouds stretch across the sky and the wind start to blow dust and trash into the air.

>this post is ironic

boy can you even read check these dubs

haha

Sex after a ecstacy and oxycotin binge

while getting raped XD

Forrest, is that you?

>eating cold mcdonalds at 3am while it's raining outside(wearing black clothes of course)

>readthefilename.jpg

that's Forest Gump m8

>riding home in a taxi while coming down from being drunk/high at a New Year's Eve party
>reflecting on the fun night you had with your friends, but with a tinge of sadness because the girl you wanted to kiss at midnight wasn't there

Alone in college dorm contemplating future

Winner

this is spot on

>lying in a hammock in the middle of a lush forest, watching the top branches of the trees move in the wind

Going camping with friends, it's just starting to get dark and your friend passes you a blunt and some Arizona

Crying at 4 am because life is too much

>when your parent just died but they were a dick but you still want to hold onto all the good memories and emotions that they once brought to you while coming to terms with their death and the awful things they did to you

watching the sun rise over a lake after having a near-death experience and realizing how beautiful and precious life is as birds start waking up and flying overhead

Sitting alone in a home you used to share with the love of your life after coming from spending 28 hours straight in a hospital room you've grown to hate as you watched her die in front of your eyes, now recoiling at the expansive emptiness of the unfulfilled promises of a home that once symbolized the hopeful and glorious crescendo that you figured would be the rest of your life.

You have to start listening to it from the mental illness perspective man.

Sitting on the newly finished deck of your newly purchased home, watching as the sun sets purple and the silhouettes of birds flit about as you await the feelings of contentment and satisfaction that you were promised, only to find them not there, leaving you to face the night that approaches with imposing menace alone, frustrated and angry.

driving home from your gfs house and realizing your the bad person in your relationship

you're** fuck

underrated

Sitting alone in the basement of your grandma's house as you wash down 42 benadryl pills with diet Mountain Dew watching WorldStarHipHop compilations and wishing it were summer.

Sitting in a shotgun shack

More like visiting the city you grew up in for the first time in years, driving around and remembering all your old memories, wondering where the time went. Getting lost because the city has changed so much. Realizing that one day it will all change, and the memories of your childhood will be forgotten.

why does that feel like something i've done before?

>In another part of the world.

damn are you fine?

>Sending letter bombs to the American man as revenge for your people.