/p4k/ Golf

Sup Forums: I challenge you to find the lowest artist ID on the Pitchfork website. What does a low artist ID mean? It most likely means they were one of the first bands on Pitchfork's radar. A band that was recognized by P4K early must be cool right?

See pic related for an example featuring the band that leads off P4K Music Fest this year. I haven't been able to find anything under 100 so far so I'm hoping Sup Forums won't let me down.

(Please forgive me if this is a trivial task for hacker-types, I meant no offense)

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/artists/6-abba/
pitchfork.com/artists/1-aberfeldy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a free house jim!

AnCo is under 100

[This thread is for Jim Boone only]

Can't believe I didn't think of them.

pitchfork.com/artists/6-abba/

Considering the website is redesigned every few years, this is going to tell you dick all. In fact, the first 20000 or so artists were probably automatically entered into the database.

F U C K O F F W I L L
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
I
L
L

Found it:
pitchfork.com/artists/1-aberfeldy/
Yeah it seems like a bunch were entered alphabetically at first.

I know rateyourmusic's [Artist1] is Counting Crows.

This is a thinly veiled viral marketing thread by Will. How can you retards fall for this so hard?

Report and ignore this furry faggot.

Will, you need to stay of Sup Forums we dont like you and your furry shit, either go to Sup Forums or tumblr you faggot

what the fuck is happening to this thread I'm so confused

What a godawful artist. My dad loves Young Forever for some reason. Good for him for knowing about it but come on.

How do you know that?

Well, I'd like to thank Sup Forums for helping me figure out who's #1 in less than 20 minutes. I almost spent that much time trying to figure it out earlier today and the closest I got was Aphex Twin at 110. Too bad about that redesign, I shoulda realized it was alphabetical early on when it was Broken Social Scene that prompted my original search and they were in the 400's.

Night night.

The OP is Will from the band Car Seat Headrest. He asked a completely asinine question about the "earliest" artist on pitchfork (despite the fact that the site was recently redesigned) while attempting to casually name drop his band and the fact he's playing at a shitty festival.

Will has been spamming his album here for years and for some reason is still doing it.

This.
Fuck P4K and fuck CSH.

If this is alphabetical, then why is Aaliyah only 10601?

Because the index number likely isn't changed every time a new artist is added to the database. The first ~5000-10000 were probably automatically added from an older version of the site when they upgraded.

yeah I understood that you thought that, but that makes so little sense that I don't understand. What would the purpose of showing us his picture in this thread be? What the fuck?

My friend drew the cover art to one of Will's albums in 20-fucking-11 bc she loves his music . It's not like he's famous because of this board.

Fuck off Will.

hmm good point.