>Poor Little Jewish Boy
Fixed

Soros sent him to infiltrate

>21 savage
Don't they mean 21 Pilots?

carti got robbed

>freshman
>Denzel Curry

Are they too fucking stupid to know Denzels been active since 2011?

>active

sexually?

YES!

Lil dicky is the only one that belongs on the list. Literally haven't heard of one of those niggers.

>implying they care
G Herbo is LilHerb, who already was on the cover a few years ago.
Nobody gives a fuck about written musical press anymore, especially not the hip-hop audience, so they grab names that are bigger than them to cash in.

>20 afroamericans and a jew
this is the future you wanted

whos this nigga

The media is usually years behind because they are disconnected from reality

.paak and curry are the only ones worthy of a spot

See

how many of these guys will actually be remembered in 5 years? I'm thinking Paak and Kodack Black, that's about it.

lil boat no doubt

>Kodack

Meant Kodak obviously, I'm an idiot.

where's Varg Vikernes

anderson paak because he isn't exclusively hip hop and is rnb too or something, longer shelf life than the rest of the soundcloud trap rappers we've been presented with.
possibly denzel. he'll still be doing his thing but i don't know if he'll be in the spotlight for very long, he may just go back to the underground.
maybe desiigner too, he's the most successful future clone by a huge margin so far. we'll see how far kanye takes him.
lil dicky and lil yachty might still be memes.
past that, none of them.

I heard a lot of people saying that this is a bad year, but...

>Iggy Azalea

just fuck my magazine up, fa,m

That's the wrong cover.

>one white trash bag

I like the attention to detail.

Paak because he actually seems to be ambitious and has the means to live up to it.
Curry, he has already been active for a few years and seems to be hard working, releasing a lot of full projects rather than just random tracks on soundcloud and occasionnal music videos on youtube.
21 Savage's debut from last year was pretty solid, and at least it's a full project. Maybe he'll go somewhere from that.
Lil Dicky will probably keep making a few songs that go viral due to a silly video every now and then (sadly)
Desiigner will either disappear like a good one-hit-wonder or he'll be shilled hard enough by his rich buddies to stay alive.

The XXL Freshman List is about who they think is gonna blow up in 2016, now who's necessarily new to the industry.

I agree that Denzel is kind of a weird choice but at the same time he's really started to push up from the underground recently.

Paak for sure, maybe Denzel, even if Yachty's career fades he'll always be remembered because he's weird as fuck and brought a really unique sound and style forward.

I think Desiigner may have something up his sleeve too. Pusha T rates the kid very highly. His voice is very similar to Future's but from a technical standpoint he's a much better rapper than Future, and with people like Mike Dean likely executive producing his projects, he's gonna come with more hits.

Lil Uzi is pretty good, I think he has potential if he moves in on a synthy style of trap. Lil Yachty and Kodak are literal meme rappers, and Lil Dicky is Lonely Island tier. 21 Savage and Desiigner are generic as all hell and I don't imagine them getting very far, others are literally who

>from a technical standpoint he's a much better rapper than Future
Why does everybody say this? Panda was just simple trap rhythms

underrated

Hopsin is such a lame fag

literally only riding on yachty

everyone else is a fucking meme

Well then where does that leave G Herbo? He was on an earlier issue. Were they just wrong? wtf?

Desiigner, Denzel Curry, LilUzi Vert and Kodak Black are good calls.

DonTrip, Future and Danny Brown are good calls.

tfw the only good ones aren't on the cover and locked up.

tfw gucci and boosie are now free.

bruh im glad i only recognise desiigner from that list.

French Montana has made Freshman twice.
Young Thug has never made it.
;_;

MGK

Its funny how his lace up mixtape is 100x better than the official release

>Hopsin

This class was so terrible besides Vince and Tink, not as bad as 2012 though

Jesus Christ Danny Brown is the only good one there

>Why does everybody say this? Panda was just simple trap rhythms
i think it's less because of praise for designer and more just because future is a shitty rapper from a technical standpoint.

>gucci mane
>freshman
who writes this garbage??

Most of those people don't belong.
G Herbo was already on there under the name Lil Herb

Desiigner literally only had 2 songs out at the time of the release of the cover, and no one knew about the mixtape he recently dropped.

Lil Yachty is barely a rapper.

Denzel, .Paak, and Dicky are the only ones who have any sort of cred. Denzel's last album was great, Dicky can actually rap (Tim Westwood freestyle), and .Paak is literally a Dr. Dre protege with one of the most acclaimed albums of the year.

I don't mind trap, I actually really liked Rodeo, WATTBA, IYRTITL, but this is shit.

where it says plus it doesnt mean they are in the freshmen class it just means theres an article about them in the magazine