Are they the pioneers of butt pop?

Are they the pioneers of butt pop?

the pioneers of making shit music for teens and children who think they have good taste in music

All pop is butt pop

I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING BLURRYFACE BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI Sup ForumsTANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/Sup Forums. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.

xD

Im screencaping this XDDDD

shut up nigger

Butt pop has been around for a while, at least since the late 90s.

They aren't even original in how much they suck.

this

>tfw no idea who they are.
Normally i'd be proud of this but now i just realized how truly isolated and alone i am. Guess its the price i pay for staying 100% pure patrician.

You say that like there's good pop.

Music created for the lowest common denominator music fan is trash.

Funny until the S word pops up. Clearly you're the summerfag if Kpop general even phases you at this point.

>You say that like there's good pop.
Beatles
Tame Impala
the list goes on...

brb gonna go post on r/Sup Forums

>YOU'RE NOTHING

kek
>WHO DAFUQ ARE YOU

>I'm an NYU film school graduate, SUCKA

This dude is fucking 27 and is making high school anthems. Why does he always have some greasy looking black substance on his hands? Why do they think "Hurr durr, sad lyrics with upbeat music. betchya didnt see that coming" is original or clever. I hate artists that say "This wont be on the radio" in their songs. Just shut the fuck up please.

>I KNOW THE GRATEFUL DEAD IN 1966

The black paint is supposed to represent self loathing or some shit apparently their albums are some new-wave concept album bullshit

>you're FLAT