I just had my heart broken for the first time...

I just had my heart broken for the first time. I love this girl and she doesn't think we can work because I have issues with myself, mentally. She doesn't believe i can work through them on my own. She is the first girl I've ever loved.

I've never felt heart break before could someone rec me an album for this feel. please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GH0FUJ7PKzM
youtube.com/watch?v=VhAwLXwRiU4
youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU
youtube.com/watch?v=YQCcGhqug5I
crywank.bandcamp.com/album/tomorrow-is-nearly-yesterday-and-everyday-is-stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=yWNT11IqSXM
youtube.com/watch?v=7aLtvzZOr1o
youtube.com/watch?v=39q5G6xPII4
youtu.be/4WHR1nIP_n4
youtube.com/watch?v=bzAGZT_XTAk
youtube.com/watch?v=9v_xkHnIRqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>She doesn't believe i can work through them on my own
If she was truly a good person she would try to help you with your problems. Sorry to hear it op, I wish you well.

youtube.com/watch?v=GH0FUJ7PKzM

thats called codependancy and its not healthy at all

she's telling you to get help shitbag, meaning she cares at least enough to have said that to you. ask if she'd stay in contact if you were to seek help

youtube.com/watch?v=VhAwLXwRiU4

Listen to this m8, you'll feel stronger than ever

I'm sorry for your loss, user.

slingshot arrowhead - demo II

brand new - your favorite weapon

Here. the lyrics are simple to the point that they are practically cliche, but that's because when you are in that zone, they hit home.
Grab some headphones.

Honestly though, get a psychiatrist and some help. If she's telling you to get help, it means she cares.

Holy fuck I can't wait for summer to be over. Kill yourself.

Faggots

i know. i can't with my situation.

Who else has BPD here?

just might

came close to responding in this fashion before I had a brief flashback to my own first heartbreak

boy, that was tough...

only thing to do is suffer through it; like passing a kidney stone

fuck your bad vibes, bruv

Second this shit man.

Cunts.

Get out of here dude, nobody needs you.

Red House Painters 2 if you're trying to wallow in it may

huh. never heard of codependancy until now t bh. It's odd. I hope she at least let op go kindly. OP, if it's that bad, you should definitely see psychiatric help. I wish you well op.

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU

sorry

I'm sorry op. You can get through this and become a better person because of it.

You'll get through it senpai youtube.com/watch?v=YQCcGhqug5I

hey op, I hope you get better soon, I don't know why people are being mean to you
I've never experienced heartbreak, but maybe try halfaxa? it's what I listen to when I'm depressed
good luck

crywank.bandcamp.com/album/tomorrow-is-nearly-yesterday-and-everyday-is-stupid

Like the rest of us

>crywank.bandcamp.com/album/tomorrow-is-nearly-yesterday-and-everyday-is-stupid
reccommended

This is weird cause I just yesterday split with my now ex because he has issues mentally that he can't control. He literally begged me to come see him and bring him food for a party and then he sat there basically abusing me and saying he wanted a dramatic breakup then randomly screaming "I DONT WANNA SUCK YOUR DICK!!! YOURE NOT GONNA SUCK MINE!!!!!!" It was so crazy, then he got upset when I got up and left with my food, he begged me to atleast let him take some home. Oh and he also poured tuna all over the floor and yelled "this is our friendship!!!!" It was so messy and cringe

Listen to some SALES man, their LP is very good, I also recommend Blonde Redhead

>I don't know why people are being mean to you
You're still on Sup Forums. Even if you're on Sup Forums. A lot of people on Sup Forums arrived here by Sup Forumsoat.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWNT11IqSXM

She found someone she's more interested in, and felt it necessary to shovel that garbage to your side of the street (which you accepted BTW). No biggie, just your first rodeo. No father around, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=7aLtvzZOr1o

Ooh... tasty little number here.

Dude wtf don't put our issues on public like this.

This is the truest thing that has ever been said on this board

Put on your big boi pants, and then put this record on. You are welcome.

get over it BITCH
youtube.com/watch?v=39q5G6xPII4

I was looking for a feels thread but I didn't expect it to be on Sup Forums.

I've been getting closer to this girl after several months of building a strong relationship and even though she was always friendly to me, i felt like something was wrong. She already mentioned the death of a relative but i didn't have any details. Today, I went on her Instagram account.

After clicking on like 50 photos (i kept going becaue the further i got, the more suspicious the photos were), it finally became obvious that what she considers to have been the love of her life died nearly one year ago.
Every mystery around her suddenly became cristal clear. It explained the way she talked to other girls about their boyfriends, the difference between her consideration for relationships IN GENERAL and relationships bitween a man and HER. She clearly has no hopes of finding someone like her deceased boyfriend, while i'm right here in front of her and while she still seemed to like me.
But i will never able to date her with all of this in mind. Now i'm listening to
>pic related
and i'll be glad to also use what other people suggest.
Am currently smoking a joint and considering not eating, not working out and not showering either, browsing Sup Forums until i get tired of it and then sleeping until noon.

Cheers, OP.

If you have some creative or active hobby, focus on that. Also, by far the most effective way to get over someone is to find someone else.

Hayden - everything I long for

youtu.be/4WHR1nIP_n4

FIRST CUT IS THE DEEEEEEEPEST

"our" issues?

Holy shit I forgot about crywank. Haven't heard that in years.

fuggg OP BTFO

Right here fammo

aye aye captain

Sucks, man. I'm sorry. I listened to this over and over when I broke up with my first GF. Hang in there my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzAGZT_XTAk

Honestly please don't there's so many other girls out there that in one or many or every way better than that girl, success is the best revenge if you kill yourself she'll forget about you eventually if she sees you loving another girl and seeing you make her happy she'll never forget about you and will be begging to get you back, I literally just went through this and it ended in what I'm telling you I was settling for a cheating bitch until I left her now she's begging me back but I could give less of a fuck bc I found the love of my life and she's a virgin

Putting the "fag" in "tripfag" eh

>tfw broke my girlfriend's heart a month ago

You're not even the person I was writing about, stupid tripfag

fuck man first heartbreaks are killer

it gets a lot easier op. listen to teenage fanclub. it's comfy. got some sad lyrics but the music has the potential to kinda lift your spirits for a little while
on the other hand if you want to be very sad listen to some slowcore like love, claire

Listen to My Beautiful dark twisted fantasy by Kanye

youtube.com/watch?v=9v_xkHnIRqk

Nah

I'm doing this to a girl and don't want to but I can't just forget someone I once cared about very strongly

Holy shit that's very depressing sorry to hear man