youtube.com/watch?v=NbxD7hAybLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im seeing him live soon

go to bed nick

my favorite of all time

not that rare

This is a Love thread now

Stop fucking with the formula

Mike got the hotter wife, the band name, the money and wrote their biggest hit.

Brian Wilson got...Reddit's approval? Brian is probably browsing Reddit right now.

Based Love is probably cruising on Sup Forums right now getting some good vibrations from this thread then fucking his wife's big juicy bubble butt.

This is amazing thank you

>and wrote their biggest hit

bullshit

>'You have to conquer yourself,' he said, 'and take control of yourself. I make fun of a lot of people, like Brian Wilson, because they don't have control over themselves. I think they're largely phonies. They use their illness as an excuse. I have no mercy for that.' But Wilson, I said, idolized him. 'I know. He does interviews; he writes his autobiography about me. I know, I know, I know.' He shrugged. 'It's sad, you know, but I don't know whether you can feel sorry for untalented people. Maybe he's not that talented. Maybe he's overrated. Maybe. Jimi Hendrix was not overrated. Janis Joplin was not overrated. I feel sorry that they died, because they shouldn't have. They should have been a little smarter. Brian Wilson outlived his brothers for God's fucking sake. How do you figure that? Carl Wilson - pretty bright guy. Dennis - pretty silly guy; y'know, a muppet. And Brian outlives them? But maybe Brian wasn't that talented to begin with, and we're burdening him with that. We make these people more than they are. I don't feel sorry for Brian Wilson; I never thought he was that talented to begin with. I'm glad he idolizes; I wish that Jimi Hendrix idolized me. I heard he did. I'd be more impressed if somebody with a brain idolized me.' I told him that when I had met Brian Wilson he had talked of perhaps wanting to be produced by Spector. He smiled. The idea was clearly preposterous.

– Phil Spector on Brian "The Hack" Wilson

>implying mike's not a huge closeted fag

1:17

That wife's a beard if I've ever seen one.

>kokomo
>biggest hit

bump

W H A T S U P J E W B R O N I E S

that's a smug looking rare Brian

>The girl

That's Kesha. Show some respect dude